Post the evidence in this thread that Russia intervened in this election to assist Donald Trump

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Let's see it...

I will not accept as evidence that the CIA said it was so.

I want to see the evidence.

Bailed on the last CIA thread and jumps to this one wanting proof, yet never having any to assert what you claimed the CIA did...

Anyone who reminded the American people about Hillary's corruption helped Trump.

I don't see why it's a big deal. We've known she's been corrupt since the late 70s.

Anyone who didn't know she was corrupt was probably too dumb to find their polling station.

The CIA's new conclusion was based on its latest and most complete analysis of intelligence on the hacking, including the finding that Russian hackers breached GOP individuals and organizations prior to the election, including Republican House members, thought leaders and non-profits to the GOP, a former senior law enforcement official with direct knowledge of the hack investigation told CNN.
There is also evidence that entities connected to the Russian government were bankrolling "troll farms" that spread fake news about Clinton. Investigators also found digital footprints of individuals tied to the Russian government who had been on intelligence agencies radar before, as was acknowledged when the intelligence agency put out a public statement in October.

The Russians might have a Manchurian Candidate elected...

Saying that we should have seen it coming, A communist Wife with a father in law a member of the communist party. Heavy Dealings in Russia with Russian Backers...

Seriously in any country in the EU there would be a call for a new election. A government would not be able to stand against this...

Must say some of the Republicans are starting to see a possible downside if every country in the world piles in on the US election... If Russia goes unpunished then why wouldn't the EU/China/Middle East take the gloves off... If them are the new rules we will set up troll & hacker farms that will make the Russians look like amateurs...

Let's see it...

Oooh! oooh! :desk:

:lmao:

Dahlinks I have to break it to you all you stupeed good looking Republicans. The Donald eesss a bad guy. I have dis on good accounts forged errrrrrrrrrrr on ledger paper from the Ukrainians.

250px-Boris_natasha_fearless.jpg

See this picture above. Donald is on the left. Fearless leader aka Putin on the right and Melania in the middle.

Do NOT trust these people.

yours,

agent tinydancer

:lmao:

The CIA's new conclusion was based on its latest and most complete analysis of intelligence on the hacking, including the finding that Russian hackers breached GOP individuals and organizations prior to the election, including Republican House members, thought leaders and non-profits to the GOP, a former senior law enforcement official with direct knowledge of the hack investigation told CNN.
There is also evidence that entities connected to the Russian government were bankrolling "troll farms" that spread fake news about Clinton. Investigators also found digital footprints of individuals tied to the Russian government who had been on intelligence agencies radar before, as was acknowledged when the intelligence agency put out a public statement in October.

Saying that we should have seen it coming, A communist Wife with a father in law a member of the communist party. Heavy Dealings in Russia with Russian Backers...

Seriously in any country in the EU there would be a call for a new election. A government would not be able to stand against this...

Must say some of the Republicans are starting to see a possible downside if every country in the world piles in on the US election... If Russia goes unpunished then why wouldn't the EU/China/Middle East take the gloves off... If them are the new rules we will set up troll & hacker farms that will make the Russians look like amateurs...
Please give more specific information.

Who are these "entities connected to the Russian government"?

Who are these so-called "troll farms"?

Who are these "individuals tied to the Russian government who had been on intelligence agencies radar before"?

I asked for evidence, not rumor and innuendo.

Let's see it...

That's what the executive order is about--and once it's done--you will have all the evidence you need.

But here's a start.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

Did you even read the article?

"Mr. Ryabkov said officials in the Russian Foreign Ministry were familiar with many of the people he described as Mr. Trump’s entourage. “I cannot say that all, but a number of them maintained contacts with Russian representatives,” Mr. Ryabkov said.

Later, the Foreign Ministry in Moscow said Mr. Ryabkov had been referring to American politicians and supporters of Mr. Trump, not members of his campaign staff. The contacts were carried out through the Russian ambassador in Washington, who reached out to the senators and other political allies to get a better sense of Mr. Trump’s positions on various issues involving Russia."

Give specific information: events that occurred, with date, place and who specifically was involved.

Name names.

Show where your information comes from.

I want copies of documents that show these events really occurred.

If the documents are in a foreign language, provide an English translation.

Wait give me a second to hack into the Russian government and the CIA to get all that info you need...WTF dude? Do you think people on here would have information that even the CIA hasn't released yet? What a dumb thing to ask for.

Let's see it...

That's what the executive order is about--and once it's done--you will have all the evidence you need.

But here's a start.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

Did you even read the article?

"Mr. Ryabkov said officials in the Russian Foreign Ministry were familiar with many of the people he described as Mr. Trump’s entourage. “I cannot say that all, but a number of them maintained contacts with Russian representatives,” Mr. Ryabkov said.

Later, the Foreign Ministry in Moscow said Mr. Ryabkov had been referring to American politicians and supporters of Mr. Trump, not members of his campaign staff. The contacts were carried out through the Russian ambassador in Washington, who reached out to the senators and other political allies to get a better sense of Mr. Trump’s positions on various issues involving Russia."
What exactly does this prove?

It doesn't prove that Russia influenced the election to cause Trump to win.

The hacking of the DNC and others are NOT hacks of the election. You MUST show where voting machines were attacked and you CAN'T because they are NOT hooked to the internet.

Wait give me a second to hack into the Russian government and the CIA to get all that info you need...WTF dude? Do you think people on here would have information that even the CIA hasn't released yet? What a dumb thing to ask for.
The CIA has launched a covert operation to cast doubt on a United States election, in an attempt to delegitimize the United States President.

This does not concern you?

I want to see proof and if you don't have it, you need to STFU and accept the results.

Let's see it...

Funny. Do you have the proper security clearances - and a compelling need to know? I take the word of 17 national security agencies.

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking
These same 17 intelligence agencies lied to get us into a war in Iraq that cost hundreds of thousands of lives, and cost the United States $2.2 trillion.

Study: Iraq War Cost 190K Lives, $2.2 Trillion | Military.com

Or have you forgotten?

Let's see it...

You righties are so lazy. Why don't you busy yourself with proving they are wrong. And don't forget the butt hurt cream, poor baby. We tried to tell you
It's the determined ignorance. How do you PROVE cyber hacking?
There is a lot of ways.
How they did it in the past (see history)
When most of the operations take place, time zone is a give a way.
Tracing where data is going.
The software used.
How it was compiled.
and so on.

It's called investigation, study and collecting data.

What else comes from investigation, study and collecting data? What we know about:
Evolution
Earth's age
vaccines
Climate change
sexual orientation and the effectiveness of conversion therapy

In other words, just about everything.
But with Republican's determined ignorance, they will never get it.

Forum List

Back