Post primary poll boosts Trump

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
A Post-Primary Trump Boost, but With Challenges

For those that won't see the poll here ya go...its looking real bad for Hillary.

VotePrefByGroupv2.png

like I mentioned in previous replies, I dont really think Hillary was ever ahead of Trump from day 1.....half of America cant be that stupid.

like I mentioned in previous replies, I dont really think Hillary was ever ahead of Trump from day 1.....half of America cant be that stupid.
They did elect Obama twice. Granted the GOP put up 2 SHIT candidates and the novelty of voting for the first africoon president helped him in 2008...

They did elect Obama twice. Granted the GOP put up 2 SHIT candidates and the novelty of voting for the first africoon president helped him in 2008...
I think that at this point, a used Vibrator could poll better than Hillary

Hillary Clinton will be our next president.

This piece is interesting.

"The American Republic stands threatened by the first overtly anti-democratic leader of a large party in its modern history—an authoritarian with no grasp of history, no impulse control, and no apparent barriers on his will to power. The right thing to do, for everyone who believes in liberal democracy, is to gather around and work to defeat him on Election Day. Instead, we seem to be either engaged in parochial feuding or caught by habits of tribal hatred so ingrained that they have become impossible to escape even at moments of maximum danger. Bernie Sanders wouldn’t mind bringing down the Democratic Party to prevent it from surrendering to corporate forces — and yet he may be increasing the possibility of rule -by- billionaire." The Dangerous Acceptance of Donald Trump - The New Yorker

Hillary Clinton will be our next president.

This piece is interesting.

"The American Republic stands threatened by the first overtly anti-democratic leader of a large party in its modern history—an authoritarian with no grasp of history, no impulse control, and no apparent barriers on his will to power. The right thing to do, for everyone who believes in liberal democracy, is to gather around and work to defeat him on Election Day. Instead, we seem to be either engaged in parochial feuding or caught by habits of tribal hatred so ingrained that they have become impossible to escape even at moments of maximum danger. Bernie Sanders wouldn’t mind bringing down the Democratic Party to prevent it from surrendering to corporate forces — and yet he may be increasing the possibility of rule -by- billionaire." The Dangerous Acceptance of Donald Trump - The New Yorker
Big difference here is the New Yorker is KNOWN as a libtard mouthpiece yet so is Salon so tell me what has Salon seen or heard and accepted that The New Yorker hasn't? Hm?

Forum List

Back