Post a theme song for a favorite fellow USMB member

defcon4 , dear, I love this song. We sing it at parties.
I have no idea what they sing about though... hahahaha...

It's a old folk song (XVII century) about dream of Stepan Razin (Stepan Razin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), legendary leader of cossacs ;)

But video is from folk-style fantasy "Wolfhound" - it was very popular book in 90th... Movie is not so popular like book :)

See this for you, defcon :) With video from "Alexander. Neva battle". Blue/yellow - it's not ukrainians, it's sweden :)))

Sbiker , shall we try to rock that Western World?

:)

Stratford, for you:

Have you seen this movie yet?

Thanks, Sbiker, you made some tears drop from my eyes. Love Polina Gagarina [the one, who sings the song], as for the movie, I have it recorded from Chanel One Russia half a year ago, but haven't watched it yet (too busy posting, ha-ha). After watching the clip, I certainly will watch it soon. It's supposed to be a great movie about heroism and tragedy of Russian/Soviet people during WW2, I heard a lot of good things about it.

Last edited:
Sbiker , shall we try to rock that Western World?

:)

Stratford, for you:

Have you seen this movie yet?

Thanks, Sbiker, you made some tears drop from my eyes. Love Polina Gagarina, as for the movie, I have it recorded from Chanel One Russia half a year ago, but haven't watched it yet (too busy posting, ha-ha). After watching the clip, I certainly will watch it soon. It's supposed to be a great movie about heroism and tragedy of Russian/Soviet people during WW2, I heard a lot of good things about it.

It seems, this november we'll see also "28 Panfilov's men", -

WillHaftawaite, I have something for you too:

How did you know I sing bass?

I'm Russian agent, I'm observing you :)

As a favor, could you have Natasha do that?

6fc8371ac4f6b6326aed99fa2937396e.jpg

Forum List

Back