Possible Charges Jack Smith Intends to Bring Against Donald Trump

Most people know nothing about charges. It is the ruling class accusing others of the same and we either agree or do not. A percentage of those are true. A percentage gets away with it. Hunter is a criminal You do not care, and Joe is a compromised traitor and a criminal. So, at the lower classes' levels when a policeman violates rights how can you have a view on it. Joe is not a good man.
Well indict Joe, don't talk about it, be about it.

Hunter holds no public office, Hunter doesn't make public policy.

But not what the left hopes for.

IOW, Smith has nothing. And par for the course with Smith, he's stretching these statutes.

They do have something. Complete and total abuse of power for political purposes. Funny how everyone on the left is planning on Trump being the nominee in 2024, knowing that Trump won't be found guilty of anything. They know that no matter how much shit they throw up against the wall, Trump won't be in jail. They know this.

d64hv8z5iucb1.jpg

IOW, Smith has nothing. And par for the course with Smith, he's stretching these statutes.

Most on the left have no hatred for Trump - many on the left even voted for him.

How many times does it need to be explained that liberals are the ones who despise Trump?

They are constantly told do do so.

Those on the left generally think for themselves.
That seems like a silly assertion.

Is this based on personal anecdotes or do you have something else to back up this claim?

They do have something. Complete and total abuse of power for political purposes. Funny how everyone on the left is planning on Trump being the nominee in 2024, knowing that Trump won't be found guilty of anything. They know that no matter how much shit they throw up against the wall, Trump won't be in jail. They know this.
Nope. We know he'll be found guilty....or are pretty certain on at least some of THE 75 charges and counting... against him, he will be found guilty.

Our problem is a felon in prison can still run for office and you all in cult45, can still crazily elect him....!!!

Nope. We know he'll be found guilty....or are pretty certain on at least some of THE 75 charges and counting... against him, he will be found guilty.

Our problem is a felon in prison can still run for office and you all in cult45, can still crazily elect him....!!!
Then why are democrats campaigning against Trump? Biden just stepped up his attacks on Trump. Why? No need if Trump isn't going to be the nominee.

Insurrection or incitement to violence is always going to be difficult to prove. 'Imminent lawless action' is the standard of incitement. And you could argue that the mile or so it took to walk from Trump's rally to the Capitol removed the 'imminent' from that standard.

As the 16 felony indictments in Michigan yesterday demonstrate, there's a stronger case to be made for fraud. On witness tampering, I'll need to see the evidence first. The 'color of law' statute I'm not familiar with.

Then why are democrats campaigning against Trump? Biden just stepped up his attacks on Trump. Why? No need if Trump isn't going to be the nominee.

Why are y'all so sensitive to criticism of Trump?

There are plenty of reasons to criticize the man.

Why is it your side is so certain he will be the nominee?

You're citing yourself, not 'my side'. Your premise is that Trump is being criticized because he's going to be the nominee.

My premise is Trump is being criticized because he does things worth criticizing. Like, fraud. Conspiracy. Obstruction of Justice. Witness Tampering. Lying constantly. Calling for the termination of the constitution. The Big Lie.

You're citing yourself, not 'my side'. Your premise is that Trump is being criticized because he's going to be the nominee.

My premise is Trump is being criticized because he does things worth criticizing. Like, fraud. Conspiracy. Obstruction of Justice. Witness Tampering. Lying constantly. Calling for the termination of the constitution. The Big Lie.
Democrats think Trump will be the nominee. I didn't make that up. In fact, they are trying to discourage Joe Manchin and Cornel West from running third party, telling them that they will help get Trump elected.

Democrats think Trump will be the nominee. I didn't make that up. In fact, they are trying to discourage Joe Manchin and Cornel West from running third party, telling them that they will help get Trump elected.

Says you, citing yourself as 'democrats'.

Back in reality, Trump is being criticized due to all the evidence of his crimes being released to the public.

Says you, citing yourself as 'democrats'.

Back in reality, Trump is being criticized due to all the evidence of his crimes being released to the public.
You are in denial. The left wholeheartedly believe Trump will be the nominee. This isn't from me, this is from the leftist rag The Guardian:

“It’s pretty clear that a No Labels candidate would help re-elect Donald Trump, and I hope anybody who considers it recognizes that that’s a very possible outcome,” the Democratic senator Chris Van Hollen told the Hill.

Forum List

Back