Possible Charges Jack Smith Intends to Bring Against Donald Trump

Anyone remember Silly Putty? Place it over a comic strip and push it down over the comic strip and the picture transfers to the Silly Putty, a negative image.

But, you can then pull and stretch the Silly Putty distorting the picture out of all resemblance to what it originally was.

Jack Smith, the Silly Putty prosecutor.

F1RSq-LXoAIjDJx.jpg

Anyone remember Silly Putty? Place it over a comic strip and push it down over the comic strip and the picture transfers to the Silly Putty, a negative image.

But, you can then pull and stretch the Silly Putty distorting the picture out of all resemblance to what it originally was.

Jack Smith, the Silly Putty prosecutor.
[/b]

First off. Silly Putty did NOT produce a negative image.
It was a mirror image.
The color was distorted because it was a pink, rather than a white background base.

Other than that, keep stretching reality, like a piece of Plasticine.

In order to claim "IOW, Smith has nothing", you must know what Smith has and thus the evidence and testimony provided to the grand jury to secure the potential indictment.

...otherwise if you don't know what the GJ knows, then how can you make that claim as fact?
It's a canned response. A general denial.
Like the black knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Cut off his legs, and he calls it a flesh wound.

First off. Silly Putty did NOT produce a negative image.
It was a mirror image.
The color was distorted because it was a pink, rather than a white background base.

Other than that, keep stretching reality, like a piece of Plasticine.

Aww, how nice for you to see my error. Have a lollipop.

But not what the left hopes for.

IOW, Smith has nothing. And par for the course with Smith, he's stretching these statutes.

I am pretty sure I know the answer already, but here goes. Do you even care if the dude actually broke the Law? He is facing multiple charges in multiple places, do you really think they are just pulling these charges out of thin air?

I am pretty sure I know the answer already, but here goes. Do you even care if the dude actually broke the Law? He is facing multiple charges in multiple places, do you really think they are just pulling these charges out of thin air?
Most people know nothing about charges. It is the ruling class accusing others of the same and we either agree or do not. A percentage of those are true. A percentage gets away with it. Hunter is a criminal You do not care, and Joe is a compromised traitor and a criminal. So, at the lower classes' levels when a policeman violates rights how can you have a view on it. Joe is not a good man.

Forum List

Back