Possible BOMB found in van in NY's Time Square

If this car bomb had gone off, we could've been looking at a death toll in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. By some miracle of G-d, that bomb did NOT go off. We should all be saying thank you to G-d for this. Who knows what the ramifcations could've been, nationwide and worldwide from this? We are truly blessed.

No way, not with this car bomb.

A car bomb maybe, but not this one. This one was built by a retard who has seen too many Michael Bay movies.

As a matter of fact, I think it's even money that it wouldn't have harmed anyone. Not trying to downplay it, it's a very serious situation and the reaction by police was entirely justified. But think about it. It's gasoline and propane...

Gas starts burning...people go "oh shit" and get pretty far away....and then the propane goes off...AFTER the people back off. Don't know what powder was in the cylinders that were found, but if it was gunpowder I'm not sure that the blast from that alone would have gotten 10 feet outside the vehicle itself (don't know the size of the cylinders found yet, or if they were actually adequately sealed and capped to facilitate an explosion).

The people who would have been in the most danger would be the good Samaritans who would try to douse the car fire from the gasoline when the propane went off. Or FDNY when they arrived and the same thing happened.

Given the crudeness and stupidity of the device, I'm still going with uneducated McVeigh or Unabomber type (those two had some brains, this person doesn't), or a wacko student.

It must be those chickens that Rev. Wright says are coming home to roost... Just thinking.

The Fort Dix six and the panty bomber weren't exactly rocket scientists. Doesn't discount their evil intent.

I'm not discounting their twisted and murderous intent. But I just think the guy (or gal) is pretty fucking stupid, and has seen too many movies.

Neither president could have altered any realities of either situation. They don't run the executive branch of our country by themselves. It's highly possible that both situations went better while the presidents went about doing their 'shows'.

except with one there were missing planes and the country was under attack and leadership was required.

with last night's the cops de-fused the threat (so to speak) and there was nothing left to do

stop it.

Neither president could have altered any realities of either situation. They don't run the executive branch of our country by themselves. It's highly possible that both situations went better while the presidents went about doing their 'shows'.

except with one there were missing planes and the country was under attack and leadership was required.

with last night's the cops de-fused the threat (so to speak) and there was nothing left to do

stop it.

Somehow I don't think they asked George to grab a pair of binoculars and scan the skies

I'm betting it was some terrorist from Queens.

Those Queeniacs hate Manhattanites for their freedoms, ya know.

Somehow I don't think they asked George to grab a pair of binoculars and scan the skies

yeah, why would the CinC actually stop reading My Pet Goat when we were under attack?

:lol:

Because his advisors didn't tell him too drop the book and run like hell ?

Did George say "fuck you guys--can't you see Im reading to children" ?

This political gotcha game is getting tiresome.

Why is it almost every right winger has come into this thread with the intent to bash Obama first, and wonder about what actually occurred second? I give you props Radio.

Edit: I also happen to agree with Radio on this one. Whoever did this saw too many Michael Bay movies.

Last edited:
Why is it almost every right winger has come into this thread with the intent to bash Obama first, and wonder about what actually occurred second? I give you props Radio.

Big ups to my peeps!!

pete-rock-petestrumentals.jpg

Edit: I also happen to agree with Radio on this one. Whoever did this saw too many Michael Bay movies.

It's become the nature of political debate, silly. Your side dumb--my side smart.

Forum List

Back