Possible BOMB found in van in NY's Time Square

A van down by the river?

image001.jpg

Great...now we have another Al Qaeda cell....AQNYC...making a test run for something in the future?

The NYPD says that the failed car bombing isn't a terrorist attack...like they find shit like this everyday on the streets of NY! I had no idea car bombs were no longer considered terrorist weapons. I guess The Barry has sent a directive to all law enforcement personnel to not refer to car bombs found undetonated on the streets of America as attempted terrorist attacks.

Last edited:
It was a terror attack that "failed" to blow-up. It was some type of incendiary device (gasoline & propane). Watch how the MSM plays it down.

They better get the MFs who did it.

Last edited:
Great...now we have another Al Qaeda cell....AQNYC...making a test run for something in the future?

The NYPD says that the failed car bombing isn't a terrorist attack...like they find shit like this everyday on the streets of NY! I had no idea car bombs were no longer considered terrorist weapons. I guess The Barry has sent a directive to all law enforcement personnel to not refer to car bombs found undetonated on the streets of America as attempted terrorist attacks.

They're busy trying to find a way to blame Tea Party protesters.

You know it's coming.

You know it's coming.

you meant "find a way to blame to crazy nutcase teabaggers".

newspeak is hard.

You know it's coming.

They'll try to blame it on Booooooooosh.

If this car bomb had gone off, we could've been looking at a death toll in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. By some miracle of G-d, that bomb did NOT go off. We should all be saying thank you to G-d for this. Who knows what the ramifcations could've been, nationwide and worldwide from this? We are truly blessed.

You know it's coming.

They'll try to blame it on Booooooooosh.

that didn't take long. :rolleyes:

If this car bomb had gone off, we could've been looking at a death toll in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. By some miracle of G-d, that bomb did NOT go off. We should all be saying thank you to G-d for this. Who knows what the ramifcations could've been, nationwide and worldwide from this? We are truly blessed.

Worldwide? I doubt they'd be overly interested.... you know, the way Americans are when a car bomb goes off overseas. Just another day.

No way, not with this car bomb.

A car bomb maybe, but not this one. This one was built by a retard who has seen too many Michael Bay movies.

I'm certain they will find the guy (or group) If its an Islamic extremist we will be asked "not to jump to conclusions" If its a white guy who watches Fox News, it will be the headlines of every media outlet.

Very scary shit.

Neither president could have altered any realities of either situation. They don't run the executive branch of our country by themselves. It's highly possible that both situations went better while the presidents went about doing their 'shows'.

New Topics

Forum List

Back