Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Demands a Meeting With DHS Officials to Negotiate a ‘Cease-fire’

Maybe Portland can go fuck itself.

And Seattle can watch and do the same.
And all of California

Except for Benedict Canyon, California because me and Mr. Lucy are buying a house there. I did post about this the other week in a thread in The Lounge about the crazy traffic situation I got into in Los Angeles going from LAX to Benedict Canyon.

Good luck with your new hacienda!

I will only be the second member ever in my family history to own a house in Benedict Canyon. The other one was in the 1920s and he was part of UFA which was the main German film studio and all the big names worked there and they also financed the first I think 5 Alfred Hitchcock films, all Silent.

Anyhow in I think it was 1926 or 1927 my relative was put on a ship and sent to what then was Hollywoodland, I'm not sure if Benedict Canyon was called that back then but he bought a house in that area, he was still with UFA but organising film things with the American Studios mainly what became Paramount Pictures and also MGM for our Directors and Art Directors to do some work in Hollywoodland and also for American's to go and do some work for UFA (our version of the Hollywoodland Studio System would probably have been and still is Babelsberg which is still in operation now, I think it started in 1911/1912 and it is the worlds oldest large scale film studios still in operation as it was when it begin).

The two most famous exchanges in the mid to late 1920s were Louise Brooks to UFA to work with G.W. Pabst who was literally one of our GREATEST film Directors and basically a genius and F.W. Murnau to I can't remember what American studio but he Directed several films in America he was a GREAT Director, he was killed in an auto accident driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in the early 1930s, Greta Garbo who had actually already gone very very weird - just not weird in public yet - she had a Death Mask of F.W. Murnau made and it was said it had pride of place in her house, bizarro stuff.
Worst mistake Louise Brooks made was divorcing General Douglas MacArthur ;)

And all of California

Except for Benedict Canyon, California because me and Mr. Lucy are buying a house there. I did post about this the other week in a thread in The Lounge about the crazy traffic situation I got into in Los Angeles going from LAX to Benedict Canyon.

Thanks! We have several options now both constructed in the mid-1920s which is exactly what we want. We need to go and have a look at them though in person, I think it's just not good buying a house via pictures and a 360 degree video of the entire place. I could go within 48 hours to have a look at both houses, this would be okay I have a Diplomatic Passport and we are allowed to go to America, the same as if Americans have a Diplomatic Passport they could come to this Continent, outside of the Diplomatic Passport thing both our Continents still have a Travel Ban which is unfortunate. I am not though allowed to be in a plane until the second half of September as Kid F is due in the first week of September, once Kid F arrives though I am literally within a week getting on a plane to look at those two houses.

Kid F? Six?

Yes this will be Kidlet # 6 and I think the last, I have I think done my duty toward contributing to the next Generation.
Thank you for your service to the white race

No problem :)

And all of California

I will only be the second member ever in my family history to own a house in Benedict Canyon. The other one was in the 1920s and he was part of UFA which was the main German film studio and all the big names worked there and they also financed the first I think 5 Alfred Hitchcock films, all Silent.

Anyhow in I think it was 1926 or 1927 my relative was put on a ship and sent to what then was Hollywoodland, I'm not sure if Benedict Canyon was called that back then but he bought a house in that area, he was still with UFA but organising film things with the American Studios mainly what became Paramount Pictures and also MGM for our Directors and Art Directors to do some work in Hollywoodland and also for American's to go and do some work for UFA (our version of the Hollywoodland Studio System would probably have been and still is Babelsberg which is still in operation now, I think it started in 1911/1912 and it is the worlds oldest large scale film studios still in operation as it was when it begin).

The two most famous exchanges in the mid to late 1920s were Louise Brooks to UFA to work with G.W. Pabst who was literally one of our GREATEST film Directors and basically a genius and F.W. Murnau to I can't remember what American studio but he Directed several films in America he was a GREAT Director, he was killed in an auto accident driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in the early 1930s, Greta Garbo who had actually already gone very very weird - just not weird in public yet - she had a Death Mask of F.W. Murnau made and it was said it had pride of place in her house, bizarro stuff.
Worst mistake Louise Brooks made was divorcing General Douglas MacArthur ;)

I had to Google this, okay so his wife was also called Louise Brooks, but it was a different one.

You do not negotiate with Terrorists
That includes this mayor who gives aid and comfort to the terrorists
Thank about what has gone on..... They get these weak aced mayor's or governor's elected to office, and hey now we know exactly why. They know just how crazy and power hungry they are, and what they will do in order to enjoy that power. Perfect !!

It will be the same with old senial Biden if elected. They will use him like a cheap whore, and he'll let them because he'll figure that they "LET" him be the President.

Unbelievable.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Demands a Meeting With DHS Officials to Negotiate a ‘Cease-fire’

28 Jul 2020 ~~ By Nick Arama
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s progressive delusions seem to have gotten worse since he was tear-gassed while being at the riot as other rioters were trying to set fire to the federal courthouse.
Wheeler now wants to talk with the DHS about negotiating a “ceasefire” and the removal of increased federal law enforcement agents from Portland.
So, the man who let the anarchists get out of hand for the past 60 days, who has done nothing substantial to curtail their attacks on the federal courthouse and federal agents, seems to be negotiating the “war” on their behalf, seemingly asking the federal government to give in to the terrorism that has been going on for weeks by leaving.
So, here’s the thing. Unless he actually is representing the terrorists, how can he negotiate a “ceasefire?” Also, interesting choice of language: he’s basically admitting they are attacking the United States.
The radical anarchists are the ones attacking, the feds are only responding. You can’t end a “war” if only one side concedes. The feds aren’t conceding the rule of the law, which is represented by their presence and the courthouse, especially in the absence of the failure to maintain the rule of law by the local politicians like Wheeler and Commissioner Hardesty. It’s the radical anarchists who have to stop attacking or all be arrested.
What would be precious is seeing Ted pitch that idea to the rioters and see what their response to him is. Something tells me he isn’t going to get the reaction he wants.

Comment:
I would prefer if Director Wolf uses the word General McCauliffe used during the Battle of the Bulge -- "Nuts". I would reply with my own terms... "Unconditional Surrender" of the terrorists.
Wheeler claims he negotiates for the terrorists/anarchists after he tried to talk to them and go booed and told to leave the area, and was chased out. But now he says targeting the complicit media that he can negotiate for them.
One would say that Taylor is a spokesman and part of the terrorist anarchists.
The leftist loser of a mayor needs to be arrested before being deported to Venezuela. What an absolute ideological Commie Putz.

Wait wait wait wait..... wait............. wait......

Do you know what this implies?

How do you negotiate a cease fire, unless you are part of the two groups fighting?

If Bob and Dan are fighting.... does Tim meet with Bob to negotiate a cease fire?
Tim isn't involved, and no one on either side would care what Tim says.

The only way that works... is if Tim... is aligned with Dan. Then Tim and negotiate with Bob on Dan's behalf.

Ted Wheeler is openly saying here, that he is in charge of the rioters that are attacking Federal Troops, and trying to burn down Federal property.

He just admitted that he's in church of riots and looters and criminals.

Am I missing something here? How can he negotiate a cease-fire with the Feds.... unless.... he has control over the criminals, and has the authority over them to stop them?

Holy crap.... should this guy not be arrested on the spot?

Mayor Wheeler is up for reelection this November as well. His is being challenged from the Left, and that's the reason he is really kissing up to the Terrorists.

If he backs down here, he's probably going to lose.

Sarah Iannarone it says has a Bachelor Degree in Urban Planning :rolleyes-41: Another one of those USELESS Degrees then, Leftists love to have these Mickey Mouse type Degrees, non-Leftists go for PROPER Degrees like Medicine and Economics or like me for History and Politics. Also it says at some point she was a small business founder, owner and operator. Well if that's the case then WHY do Leftists WANT to DESTROY small business, they completely have a Fetish for the destruction of ALL small business.

1595983048878.png

Sarah Iannarone according to Leftists is qualified to be a Mayor because her previous experience has been the very vague "being an educator" and also "in urban policy" is it ANY wonder why EVERY City on the planet that is run by Leftists becomes a MASSIVE failure when they have this type of Useful Idiot.

Here she is, why do ALL these Leftist women always wear stupid glasses and appear to be Lesbians? Are there NO Leftist women now who use contact lenses and are Heterosexual?

1595982880970.png

Last edited:

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s progressive delusions seem to have gotten worse since he was tear-gassed while being at the riot as other rioters were trying to set fire to the federal courthouse.
Wheeler now wants to talk with the DHS about negotiating a “ceasefire” and the removal of increased federal law enforcement agents from Portland.
So, the man who let the anarchists get out of hand for the past 60 days, who has done nothing substantial to curtail their attacks on the federal courthouse and federal agents, seems to be negotiating the “war” on their behalf, seemingly asking the federal government to give in to the terrorism that has been going on for weeks by leaving.
So, here’s the thing. Unless he actually is representing the terrorists, how can he negotiate a “ceasefire?” Also, interesting choice of language: he’s basically admitting they are attacking the United States.
The radical anarchists are the ones attacking, the feds are only responding. You can’t end a “war” if only one side concedes. The feds aren’t conceding the rule of the law, which is represented by their presence and the courthouse, especially in the absence of the failure to maintain the rule of law by the local politicians like Wheeler and Commissioner Hardesty. It’s the radical anarchists who have to stop attacking or all be arrested.
What would be precious is seeing Ted pitch that idea to the rioters and see what their response to him is. Something tells me he isn’t going to get the reaction he wants.

Comment:
I would prefer if Director Wolf uses the word General McCauliffe used during the Battle of the Bulge -- "Nuts". I would reply with my own terms... "Unconditional Surrender" of the terrorists.
Wheeler claims he negotiates for the terrorists/anarchists after he tried to talk to them and go booed and told to leave the area, and was chased out. But now he says targeting the complicit media that he can negotiate for them.
The leftist loser of a mayor needs to be arrested before being deported to Venezuela. What an absolute ideological Commie Putz.
/——/ Trump is laughing at that clown as the chickens come home to roost.
340EFD90-0162-4AB8-A93E-A5F27ADC677E.jpeg

Wolf should reply.

"Sure thing Ted. Come on over to My office and we'll talk about it."

directions.png

Thank about what has gone on..... They get these weak aced mayor's or governor's elected to office, and hey now we know exactly why. They know just how crazy and power hungry they are, and what they will do in order to enjoy that power. Perfect !!

It will be the same with old senial Biden if elected. They will use him like a cheap whore, and he'll let them because he'll figure that they "LET" him be the President.

Unbelievable.

Biden is only there because a lot of black voters in the South think he is more electable than the other candidates, and they know they're losing the biggest percentage of black votes in modern history to Trump this year, some 20%+ so far, a 50%+ increase over 2016's record. I know the media covers this up for The Party, but those of us who live in the real world know this to be the case. LAtely though his dementia is showing more and more, so they may shift back, but if the DNC appoints a radical loon, then it's a cinch Trump will get 25% or so.

Comment:

I don't understand Mayor Wheeler's position here. Isn't he supposed to be the commander in chief of the Portland PD? Where are the cops in all of this? Are the cops fighting the terrorists, or are they fighting the Federal Government?

The dumbass forbids the police to do their jobs. Now he has a mess and looks like the idiot he is.

Trump sent Fed agents in the protect FEDERAL buildings and that's all they are there for.

If Portland burns to the ground Wheeler and his stupidity are to blame.

Comment:

I don't understand Mayor Wheeler's position here. Isn't he supposed to be the commander in chief of the Portland PD? Where are the cops in all of this? Are the cops fighting the terrorists, or are they fighting the Federal Government?

The dumbass forbids the police to do their jobs. Now he has a mess and looks like the idiot he is.

Trump sent Fed agents in the protect FEDERAL buildings and that's all they are there for.

If Mayor Wheeler would have just ordered the police to go in there and bust some asses, break up the riots, the federal agents would back off. Anyhow, the Local police are always better at this kind of thing. They know who the local people are, which ones are problems and which ones are out of town people by sight. Getting in full riot gear with tear gas, water canons and billy clubs beating asses, the event would be over in a hurry.

Comment:

If Mayor Wheeler would have just ordered the police to go in there and bust some asses, break up the riots, the federal agents would back off. Anyhow, the Local police are always better at this kind of thing. They know who the local people are, which ones are problems and which ones are out of town people by sight. Getting in full riot gear with tear gas, water canons and billy clubs beating asses, the event would be over in a hurry.

That it would. To bad Wheeler is an idiot who forbid the police to do anything. Now he has a mess which HE has to clean up. Wonder if wonder boy will get re-elected?? LOL

Comment:
THESE BASTARDS DESERVE EACH OTHER: Portland Antifa Rioters Celebrate Mayor’s Birthday by Setting Off Fireworks at His Condo.

Both of these misshapen clowns could care less about all the civil rights violations of the good people of Portland that have occurred in the last 95 days.

Get Those Evil... Dentists?! Portland Antifa Rioters Burn Dentist's Office With Apartments Above.

1598989370986.png

On Monday night, the ninety-fifth consecutive night of violent riots in Portland, Nazi rioters again harassed the condo building where Appeaser Mayor Ted Wheeler (D-Portland) lives, this time to “celebrate” the spineless bastard's birthday. They lit a bonfire in the street in front of the condo building and set off commercial-grade fireworks right outside condo windows. Then they invaded a nearby dentist’s office and set it on fire, recklessly disregarding the fact that people live in the apartments above it. After the police held themselves back in order to “deescalate” the situation to no avail — surprise, surprise — the cops finally broke up the dangerous riot.

Happy birthday, Mr. Mayor!
Antifa rioters again mobbed the condo building where top Appeaser Mayor Wheeler lives, purposely gathering in order to harass him on his birthday. When rioters harassed this building on Saturday evening, Michael Forest Rienoehl, the self-described antifa man who shot and killed Trump supporter Aaron Danielson, took part in the harassment.

Rioters unfurled a large banner reading “Resign” and set a picnic table on fire in the middle of the street.

Learn it you dumb bastard mayor, you can never appease a sadist. Sadists are not satiated by appeasement, it inflames. them.

Comment:
THESE BASTARDS DESERVE EACH OTHER: Portland Antifa Rioters Celebrate Mayor’s Birthday by Setting Off Fireworks at His Condo.

Both of these misshapen clowns could care less about all the civil rights violations of the good people of Portland that have occurred in the last 95 days.

Get Those Evil... Dentists?! Portland Antifa Rioters Burn Dentist's Office With Apartments Above.

On Monday night, the ninety-fifth consecutive night of violent riots in Portland, Nazi rioters again harassed the condo building where Appeaser Mayor Ted Wheeler (D-Portland) lives, this time to “celebrate” the spineless bastard's birthday. They lit a bonfire in the street in front of the condo building and set off commercial-grade fireworks right outside condo windows. Then they invaded a nearby dentist’s office and set it on fire, recklessly disregarding the fact that people live in the apartments above it. After the police held themselves back in order to “deescalate” the situation to no avail — surprise, surprise — the cops finally broke up the dangerous riot.

Happy birthday, Mr. Mayor!
Antifa rioters again mobbed the condo building where top Appeaser Mayor Wheeler lives, purposely gathering in order to harass him on his birthday. When rioters harassed this building on Saturday evening, Michael Forest Rienoehl, the self-described antifa man who shot and killed Trump supporter Aaron Danielson, took part in the harassment.

Rioters unfurled a large banner reading “Resign” and set a picnic table on fire in the middle of the street.

Learn it you dumb bastard mayor, you can never appease a sadist. Sadists are not satiated by appeasement, it inflames. them.

Maybe Antifa & BLM will give Wheeler the Somalia treatment.
Kill him, put a stick up his ass, and drag his body around downtown.

All these dumbfuck mayors and governors need to do is call every freakin'NG soldier they got and send them in to restore law and order. And not just stand around either, clear the area, arrest the fuckwads, and this time don't let 'em out of jail.

Forum List

Back