Crazy MSM lady today asks Trump angrily "I thought you said there was going to be a meeting today with pharmaceutical reps, it was cancelled, WHY!?!"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Anybody catch that today at the Wuhan Virus update? Who was that crazy woman? She sounded like the president kicked her dog or something.

Even Trumps respond after not being sure what she is talking about (he probably has 15 meetings a day), apologized to her and says, "I see how upset you are about this".

If you haven't seen it, you have to. The video feed I saw didn't show who the Crazy Karen was, but the way she asked was as if the guy was on trial for war crimes. It would be unsettling if it wasn't so funny and Trump classic response echoing what I was thinking.

Anybody catch that today at the Wuhan Virus update? Who was that crazy woman? She sounded like the president kicked her dog or something.

Even Trumps respond after not being sure what she is talking about (he probably has 15 meetings a day), apologized to her and says, "I see how upset you are about this".

If you haven't seen it, you have to. The video feed I saw didn't show who the Crazy Karen was, but the way she asked was as if the guy was on trial for war crimes. It would be unsettling if it wasn't so funny and Trump classic response echoing what I was thinking.
She probably works for big pharma. Trump has put them on notice. Perhaps she may be their yappy dog media mouthpiece whining about it? :dunno:

This, ladies and gentlemen, is leftist "journalism".
How was that question Leftist?
Not so much the question, but the irrational, angry delivery.
Haha, oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up
Uh huh. Meanwhile, the meeting was cancelled by the Big Pharma reps.
yes, thats the story... Don't see what the big deal is as of yet
The crazy MSM lady thought she'd discovered the crime that would get Trump led away in irons.

Yeah, that Fake News lady totally obsesses with Trump. Like she is their new joke Acosta wanna be trolling with her questions. I love it how Trump exposed her desperation in making up shit. While there's almost a breakthrough with defeating the Chinese Virus.... you see Fake News jump to gaslight anything.

She's supposed to be a reporter??

The dumbass should have done some research before she shouted out her stupidity.

What a dumbass.

Forum List

Back