Barr dings Nadler after sparring over whether to take a hearing break: ‘You're a real class act’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Now I know where I feel I've seen Barr before. Just reading the text and the exchange, for some reason Jackie Gleason popped in my head. Barr even looks like him a little bit and in his mannerism and speech delivery.

I can imagine how he said the following per todays report: “You’re a real class act,” Barr said to Nadler before laughing at the chairman. “A real class act.”

220px-Jackie_Gleason_-_1966.jpg

Last edited:
Now I know where I feel I've seen Barr before. Just reading the text and the exchange, for some reason Jackie Gleason popped in my head. Barr even looks like him a little bit and has his mannerism and speech delivery.

I can imagine how he said the following per todays report: “You’re a real class act,” Barr said to Nadler before laughing at the chairman. “A real class act.”

View attachment 368378

How sweet it was.

Now I know where I feel I've seen Barr before. Just reading the text and the exchange, for some reason Jackie Gleason popped in my head. Barr even looks like him a little bit in has his mannerism and speech delivery.

View attachment 368378

Honestly, after all the self righteous outrage performances, I found it refreshing that Barr went with exasperated bewilderment when he finally blasted back directly at the pettiness. A show of some relatable emotion after a morning of hardcore overacting by the committee members.

Now I know where I feel I've seen Barr before. Just reading the text and the exchange, for some reason Jackie Gleason popped in my head. Barr even looks like him a little bit in has his mannerism and speech delivery.

View attachment 368378

He cut to the quick. While Nadler looks a lot like Jabba the Hut, he has a less pleasant disposition.

Barr did a fantastic job of holding back from repeatedly laughing out loud at the unhinged Dimms.
Amen. Nadler is an embarrassment to his constituents. They really look bad for sending a buffoon like him back every time. Hasn't that guy robbed enough money yet?

One day, when he has dementia, he might be the Dem nominee for Prez, like Biden.

Barr did a fantastic job of holding back from repeatedly laughing out loud at the unhinged Dimms.
He laughed in the faces once.

How could he not?
Here's Kamala Harris gutting this Barr character like he's some C- average law student.

Must be the wrong video link. I see a grandstanding whore spewing partisan politics totally unable to shake a legal scholar sitting in front of her. So please give me the link to the so called
Gutting.....I feel cheated now.

Jo

Barr was great. The dem questioners?? Not so much.

Wonder how many tax dollars they wasted with that dog and pony show??

They sure know how to make you laugh.

Forum List

Back