Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Demands a Meeting With DHS Officials to Negotiate a ‘Cease-fire’

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Demands a Meeting With DHS Officials to Negotiate a ‘Cease-fire’

28 Jul 2020 ~~ By Nick Arama
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s progressive delusions seem to have gotten worse since he was tear-gassed while being at the riot as other rioters were trying to set fire to the federal courthouse.
Wheeler now wants to talk with the DHS about negotiating a “ceasefire” and the removal of increased federal law enforcement agents from Portland.
So, the man who let the anarchists get out of hand for the past 60 days, who has done nothing substantial to curtail their attacks on the federal courthouse and federal agents, seems to be negotiating the “war” on their behalf, seemingly asking the federal government to give in to the terrorism that has been going on for weeks by leaving.
So, here’s the thing. Unless he actually is representing the terrorists, how can he negotiate a “ceasefire?” Also, interesting choice of language: he’s basically admitting they are attacking the United States.
The radical anarchists are the ones attacking, the feds are only responding. You can’t end a “war” if only one side concedes. The feds aren’t conceding the rule of the law, which is represented by their presence and the courthouse, especially in the absence of the failure to maintain the rule of law by the local politicians like Wheeler and Commissioner Hardesty. It’s the radical anarchists who have to stop attacking or all be arrested.
What would be precious is seeing Ted pitch that idea to the rioters and see what their response to him is. Something tells me he isn’t going to get the reaction he wants.

Comment:
I would prefer if Director Wolf uses the word General McCauliffe used during the Battle of the Bulge -- "Nuts". I would reply with my own terms... "Unconditional Surrender" of the terrorists.
Wheeler claims he negotiates for the terrorists/anarchists after he tried to talk to them and go booed and told to leave the area, and was chased out. But now he says targeting the complicit media that he can negotiate for them.
One would say that Taylor is a spokesman and part of the terrorist anarchists.
The leftist loser of a mayor needs to be arrested before being deported to Venezuela. What an absolute ideological Commie Putz.

Of course according to the MSM human slugs all these protests in America are peaceful, they have REPEATEDLY said that the Portland protests are peaceful and the protestors are you know just innocent little lambs, the below is probably the work of you know those Leftist Fantasy White Supremacists OR if NOT then it must be the other Leftist Fantasy Russian Agents of Putin :rolleyes-41:

1595976916249.png

1595976942716.png

1595976966159.png

1595977027881.png

Until 'Bedhead' Ted can demonstrate that the Portland Police can help protect the Fed Courthouse there for one month, fuck this douchebag.

This is the way the bad guy's were dealt with in WW2.

Best be glad the nation has become a more tolerant nation like it has become over the years or we could be witnessing this very thing once again.

When a full blown Civil War starts following the November 3rd Elections both sides could do this once again

Well just as it was in WW2, the good side will win again. Sucks to be on the losing side. I think the nation knows who the losing side will be. It will be the side that has lost it's reasoning, it's moral compass in life, and has also evacuated all reality in order to embrace radicalism, and anarchy. Order will be restored, it always is. These events being seen today will usher it back in.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s progressive delusions seem to have gotten worse since he was tear-gassed while being at the riot as other rioters were trying to set fire to the federal courthouse.
Wheeler now wants to talk with the DHS about negotiating a “ceasefire” and the removal of increased federal law enforcement agents from Portland.
So, the man who let the anarchists get out of hand for the past 60 days, who has done nothing substantial to curtail their attacks on the federal courthouse and federal agents, seems to be negotiating the “war” on their behalf, seemingly asking the federal government to give in to the terrorism that has been going on for weeks by leaving.
So, here’s the thing. Unless he actually is representing the terrorists, how can he negotiate a “ceasefire?” Also, interesting choice of language: he’s basically admitting they are attacking the United States.
The radical anarchists are the ones attacking, the feds are only responding. You can’t end a “war” if only one side concedes. The feds aren’t conceding the rule of the law, which is represented by their presence and the courthouse, especially in the absence of the failure to maintain the rule of law by the local politicians like Wheeler and Commissioner Hardesty. It’s the radical anarchists who have to stop attacking or all be arrested.
What would be precious is seeing Ted pitch that idea to the rioters and see what their response to him is. Something tells me he isn’t going to get the reaction he wants.

Comment:
I would prefer if Director Wolf uses the word General McCauliffe used during the Battle of the Bulge -- "Nuts". I would reply with my own terms... "Unconditional Surrender" of the terrorists.
Wheeler claims he negotiates for the terrorists/anarchists after he tried to talk to them and go booed and told to leave the area, and was chased out. But now he says targeting the complicit media that he can negotiate for them.
The leftist loser of a mayor needs to be arrested before being deported to Venezuela. What an absolute ideological Commie Putz.

I don't understand Mayor Wheeler's position here. Isn't he supposed to be the commander in chief of the Portland PD? Where are the cops in all of this? Are the cops fighting the terrorists, or are they fighting the Federal Government?

Considering these Leftist politicians want to Defund The Police aka abolishing the Police then why are they still being allowed to be commander in chief of their local Police when they are now literally Anti-Police?

It seems that this should be taken OFF them and that position given to someone who actually SUPPORTS the Police you know like perhaps the most Senior Police Officer or even perhaps a retired former Senior Police Officer. WTF do these Leftist politicians even know about enforcing the Law when they also fanatically support Illegal Immigrants who are breaking American Federal Law to begin with and are being protected by the same Leftist politicians in Illegal Sanctuary Cities, this is not to mention the same Leftist politicians without asking ANYONE just going ahead and releasing TENS of THOUSANDS of criminals from prisons onto American streets etc

Comment:

I don't understand Mayor Wheeler's position here. Isn't he supposed to be the commander in chief of the Portland PD? Where are the cops in all of this? Are the cops fighting the terrorists, or are they fighting the Federal Government?

Considering these Leftist politicians want to Defund The Police aka abolishing the Police then why are they still being allowed to be commander in chief of their local Police when they are now literally Anti-Police?

It seems that this should be taken OFF them and that position given to someone who actually SUPPORTS the Police you know like perhaps the most Senior Police Officer or even perhaps a retired former Senior Police Officer. WTF do these Leftist politicians even know about enforcing the Law when they also fanatically support Illegal Immigrants who are breaking American Federal Law to begin with and are being protected by the same Leftist politicians in Illegal Sanctuary Cities, this is not to mention the same Leftist politicians without asking ANYONE just going ahead and releasing TENS of THOUSANDS of criminals from prisons onto American streets etc

This is also why more guns n' ammo are needed!

Comment:

This is also why more guns n' ammo are needed!

Yes and this is ALSO why the Left are FANATICAL about taking or wanting to take guns off law abiding peoples and also limit what ammo they can have.

Actually America would have fallen already during Obama's time in office IF they would have already taken all the guns and ammo. Of course the Left will still make sure that the Left and ALL the criminals and the Left's increasingly out of control Pets aka BLM will ALWAYS have access to enough guns and enough ammo....it's just EVERYONE who's NOT supporting The Leftist Agenda aka Communism that they need to be disarmed and therefore at the mercy of being disappeared into the night.

Maybe Portland can go fuck itself.

And Seattle can watch and do the same.
And all of California

Except for Benedict Canyon, California because me and Mr. Lucy are buying a house there. I did post about this the other week in a thread in The Lounge about the crazy traffic situation I got into in Los Angeles going from LAX to Benedict Canyon.

Good luck with your new hacienda!

And all of California

Except for Benedict Canyon, California because me and Mr. Lucy are buying a house there. I did post about this the other week in a thread in The Lounge about the crazy traffic situation I got into in Los Angeles going from LAX to Benedict Canyon.

Thanks! We have several options now both constructed in the mid-1920s which is exactly what we want. We need to go and have a look at them though in person, I think it's just not good buying a house via pictures and a 360 degree video of the entire place. I could go within 48 hours to have a look at both houses, this would be okay I have a Diplomatic Passport and we are allowed to go to America, the same as if Americans have a Diplomatic Passport they could come to this Continent, outside of the Diplomatic Passport thing both our Continents still have a Travel Ban which is unfortunate. I am not though allowed to be in a plane until the second half of September as Kid F is due in the first week of September, once Kid F arrives though I am literally within a week getting on a plane to look at those two houses.

And all of California

Thanks! We have several options now both constructed in the mid-1920s which is exactly what we want. We need to go and have a look at them though in person, I think it's just not good buying a house via pictures and a 360 degree video of the entire place. I could go within 48 hours to have a look at both houses, this would be okay I have a Diplomatic Passport and we are allowed to go to America, the same as if Americans have a Diplomatic Passport they could come to this Continent, outside of the Diplomatic Passport thing both our Continents still have a Travel Ban which is unfortunate. I am not though allowed to be in a plane until the second half of September as Kid F is due in the first week of September, once Kid F arrives though I am literally within a week getting on a plane to look at those two houses.

Kid F? Six?

And all of California

Thanks! We have several options now both constructed in the mid-1920s which is exactly what we want. We need to go and have a look at them though in person, I think it's just not good buying a house via pictures and a 360 degree video of the entire place. I could go within 48 hours to have a look at both houses, this would be okay I have a Diplomatic Passport and we are allowed to go to America, the same as if Americans have a Diplomatic Passport they could come to this Continent. I am not though allowed to be in a plane until the second half of September as Kid F is due in the first week of September, once Kid F arrives though I am literally within a week getting on a plane to look at those two houses.
Good luck with your new house also!:cool-45:

And all of California

Kid F? Six?

Yes this will be Kidlet # 6 and I think the last, I have I think done my duty toward contributing to the next Generation.

And all of California

Kid F? Six?

Yes this will be Kidlet # 6 and I think the last, I have I think done my duty toward contributing to the next Generation.
Congrats!:cool:

And all of California

Kid F? Six?

Thank you for your service to the white race

And all of California

Kid F? Six?

We adopted again last October, Ms Molly, she's adorable, a hell raiser....and our final one also.

My gawd she's the fastest little crawler ever. She's an independent little one

You do not negotiate with Terrorists
That includes this mayor who gives aid and comfort to the terrorists

Mayor Wheeler is up for reelection this November as well. His is being challenged from the Left, and that's the reason he is really kissing up to the Terrorists.

If he backs down here, he's probably going to lose.

And all of California

I will only be the second member ever in my family history to own a house in Benedict Canyon. The other one was in the 1920s and he was part of UFA which was the main German film studio and all the big names worked there and they also financed the first I think 5 Alfred Hitchcock films, all Silent.

Anyhow in I think it was 1926 or 1927 my relative was put on a ship and sent to what then was Hollywoodland, I'm not sure if Benedict Canyon was called that back then but he bought a house in that area, he was still with UFA but organising film things with the American Studios mainly what became Paramount Pictures and also MGM for our Directors and Art Directors to do some work in Hollywoodland and also for American's to go and do some work for UFA (our version of the Hollywoodland Studio System would probably have been and still is Babelsberg which is still in operation now, I think it started in 1911/1912 and it is the worlds oldest large scale film studios still in operation as it was when it begin). The UFA partnership with Paramount and I think also with Universal went on right across the entire 1930s and into the 1940s, until probably 1942 or even early 1943, definately it was still going on with Paramount until 1942.

The two most famous exchanges in the mid to late 1920s were Louise Brooks to UFA to work with G.W. Pabst who was literally one of our GREATEST film Directors and basically a genius and F.W. Murnau to I can't remember what American studio but he Directed several films in America he was a GREAT Director, he was killed in an auto accident driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in the early 1930s, Greta Garbo who had actually already gone very very weird - just not weird in public yet - she had a Death Mask of F.W. Murnau made and it was said it had pride of place in her house, bizarro stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back