Portland Homicides Increase 800% (EIGHT HUNDRED PERCENT), Most Murders in 27 Years

cops-attacked-story.jpg

PORTLAND HOMICIDES JUMP 800%, CRIME TO CONTINUE SKYROCKETING IN 2021 EXPERTS FEAR​

This rise in crime is not only affecting New York City but also, “Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, you name the big cities and they’re having huge problems”

Lack of elected official leadership and failed Liberal Policies is to blame:

"The improper response to the rising crime stats is exemplified profoundly in Portland, Oregon. The massive anti-police attitude promoted by mainstream media groups has driven hundreds of Portland officers to quit their jobs. Also, Portland’s City Council decided to cut $27 million out of the police bureau’s budget and is still considering more reductions! Between July 2020 and April 2021, the police bureau had 115 officers leave their jobs. In turn, homicides skyrocketed up a whopping 800%, in the past year. It seems that
the answer to civil unrest towards police is to employ more police and truly pursue the restoration of law and order. Bowing to the mob and cutting police budgets is not good for the people, but is quite terrible for all of society."

Portland has had 52 homicides so far this year, the most in 27 years

The city has documented 858 separate shootings throughout the year.

Portland has had more homicides in 2020 than any other year in the past 27 years.

Fifty-two people died by homicide
in the city, the most since 1993 when 54 people were killed.

The killings come at a time the city is wracked by gun violence.

The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) reports that since Jan.1, there were 858 separate shooting incidents in which 224 people were hit by bullets, including those who died.

Portland Liberal leaders have proven defunding the police, attempting to appease domestic terrorists and criminals, and facilitating violent crime rather than opposing it, increasing police presence, and attempting to restore law and order is a recipe for complete and utter disaster...and tragedy.

There is a positive side to everything. If the homocide rate in Portland keeps going up maybe Oregon will become a decent state(republican)
Why is Mississippi not a decent state since it is red?

cops-attacked-story.jpg

PORTLAND HOMICIDES JUMP 800%, CRIME TO CONTINUE SKYROCKETING IN 2021 EXPERTS FEAR​

This rise in crime is not only affecting New York City but also, “Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, you name the big cities and they’re having huge problems”

"The improper response to the rising crime stats is exemplified profoundly in Portland, Oregon. The massive anti-police attitude promoted by mainstream media groups has driven hundreds of Portland officers to quit their jobs. Also, Portland’s City Council decided to cut $27 million out of the police bureau’s budget and is still considering more reductions! Between July 2020 and April 2021, the police bureau had 115 officers leave their jobs. In turn, homicides skyrocketed up a whopping 800%, in the past year. It seems that
the answer to civil unrest towards police is to employ more police and truly pursue the restoration of law and order. Bowing to the mob and cutting police budgets is not good for the people, but is quite terrible for all of society."

Portland has had more homicides in 2020 than any other year in the past 27 years.

The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) reports that since Jan.1, there were 858 separate shooting incidents in which 224 people were hit by bullets, including those who died.

Portland Liberal leaders have proven defunding the police, attempting to appease domestic terrorists and criminals, and facilitating violent crime rather than opposing it, increasing police presence, and attempting to restore law and order is a recipe for complete and utter disaster...and tragedy.

There is a positive side to everything. If the homocide rate in Portland keeps going up maybe Oregon will become a decent state(republican)
Why is Mississippi not a decent state since it is red?
It is a decent state. I took a poll at the local mall and i asked 479 people is Mississippi more decent than New Jersey. 112% said yes.

Cops fail once again to bring peace and order to a city abused by cops that started the riots in the first place.
youre so obsessed with trolling you forgot cops dont stop crimes they can only arrest people that commit them,,
Then what good are they since they propagate the idea they can protect a community yet can't and all they seem to do is kill unarmed civilians when they have them singled out?
thats a failure on your part not theirs,,
I can only provide security at my property and I have never failed at that.
its not about you or your property troll,,

now its time for you to get on topic,,

Cops fail once again to bring peace and order to a city abused by cops that started the riots in the first place.
If the cops are abusing the city and are failing to bring peace and order, who is responsible for correcting that situation? Who is supposed to be overseeing the police dept and getting rid of bad cops? Wouldn't that be the mayor, city council, DA, and local judges? And yet they haven't been doing their jobs, for many years now and we see the results.

Who should those people be answerable to for their failures to maintain law and order? That would be the voters, who for whatever reasons continue to vote in the democrats who have been running Portland into the ground for how many decades now? You get the gov't your vote for and therefore the gov't you deserve. One wonders how long they and other voters in other big US cities will continue to allow this bullshit to go on.

PS: you dumbfuck, it isn't the cops that started the riots in Portland, nor are they abusing their city. Your ignorance is appalling.

youre so obsessed with trolling you forgot cops dont stop crimes they can only arrest people that commit them,,
Then what good are they since they propagate the idea they can protect a community yet can't and all they seem to do is kill unarmed civilians when they have them singled out?
thats a failure on your part not theirs,,
I can only provide security at my property and I have never failed at that.
its not about you or your property troll,,

now its time for you to get on topic,,
He apparently only cares about himself, screw the people that have to live in the violence in Portland, as long as the policies that got it there meet his warped sense of leftist 'fairness'.

leave moonie alone-------he is SIMPLY demonstrating a culture of ASS
You can either get on the subject or get reported, I, am not the subject of the OP..
I responded to YOUR POST------which did feature your ass

If the cops are abusing the city and are failing to bring peace and order, who is responsible for correcting that situation? Who is supposed to be overseeing the police dept and getting rid of bad cops? Wouldn't that be the mayor, city council, DA, and local judges? And yet they haven't been doing their jobs, for many years now and we see the results.

Who should those people be answerable to for their failures to maintain law and order? That would be the voters, who for whatever reasons continue to vote in the democrats who have been running Portland into the ground for how many decades now? You get the gov't your vote for and therefore the gov't you deserve. One wonders how long they and other voters in other big US cities will continue to allow this bullshit to go on.

PS: you dumbfuck, it isn't the cops that started the riots in Portland, nor are they abusing their city. Your ignorance is appalling.
Those people you mentioned are part of the system in place and have failed miserably at their jobs they all need to be fired and it needs to start from scratch at square one.

I am so glad that I am no longer ON CALL for "BULLET IN THE HEAD" events.
(we used to call that HOOD EVENT ---acute lead poisoning
of the brain)
I've asked a few libturds here if they preferred the taste of Glidden paint chips or Sherwin Williams.

You can either get on the subject or get reported, I, am not the subject of the OP..
Not really, but thanks for adorating my ass...My fans loved it also when I was a stripper 1979-1982 to pay my way through college.

cops-attacked-story.jpg

Looks like a peaceful Berlin in 1944.

Not really, but thanks for adorating my ass...My fans loved it also when I was a stripper 1979-1982 to pay my way through college.
They tossed that many pennies at you to pay for college....wow

The system is failing because the leaders thought they could get away with an illegal war on it's own citizens, thanks Saint Reagan. You people are the sheep, the ones who comply with the laws no matter if they are justifiable or not.

Nope, hundred of dollars a day, sucks to be you and have no talent.

The system is failing because the leaders thought they could get away with an illegal war on it's own citizens, thanks Saint Reagan. You people are the sheep, the ones who comply with the laws no matter if they are justifiable or not.
i thought you said it was the cops fault?? now youre saying its the elected officials fault,,

dude you are all over the place,,

Nope, hundred of dollars a day, sucks to be you and have no talent.
You seem angry. You getting low on weed?

Now its Reagan......lol..How about Quincy Adams
He was the initiator of victory at any cost...Yet, every president and Congress since Reagan has sought to tighten it's grip on power and violate rights. 9/11 ushered in another power grab and civil rights violation by our government.

Forum List

Back