Portland Homicides Increase 800% (EIGHT HUNDRED PERCENT), Most Murders in 27 Years

Cops fail once again to bring peace and order to a city abused by cops that started the riots in the first place.
youre so obsessed with trolling you forgot cops dont stop crimes they can only arrest people that commit them,,
Yup. Cops aren't proactive. They can't do a damned thing till the crime is committed.

Every Portland officer ought to quit and walk the hell away. Let the Portland leaders answer calls. Lets see how long they last. They defunded the police and expected them to carry on?? In a pigs ass. Every Portland officer should quit.

Look at the bright side, more guns will be sold, stolen and used - the gun lovers love it.
Leave your type of living to your selves. And there is a middle ground without being on a stage.

Only CrusaderFrank understand this ^^^ gibberish, in response to my sarcastic post.

To make it clear, more guns and ammo are sold for profit, and it matters not that the ability to put guns in the hands of those who are not law abiding, not sober and not sane will in a number of ways come into their hands.

The claim that there are enough laws to control guns is another BIG LIE.

Cops fail once again to bring peace and order to a city abused by cops that started the riots in the first place.
The police did not start the riots.
they were ordered to allow the riots unimpeded

Oh no - didn't you see the uniformed police officers looting and pillaging the minority-owned businesses, destroying them and setting them on fire, using Molotov cocktails to set Federal buildings on fire in an attempt to burn the Federal Agents inside alive? Didn't you see the Police Unions bus in violent officers to perpetrate the BILLIONS of dollars in damage in Democrat-run communities all over the US?

:rolleyes:

If Portlanders are down with it, and they obviously are, then let the destruction continue. It is a perfect example to point to when asked how defunding the police, making targets of the police and letting crime run rampant is working out...
very COLD, irish-----sheeeeesh----you need a HEAVY DOES OF IRISH COFFEE

I know rosie. I'm getting cranky in my old age. And I miss common sense. That destruction is like my neighbors and I getting together to burn our homes to the ground. Then what? I know, we'll get rid of the police and those pesky firemen that keep showing up! :eusa_doh: And math!!!!!!!!!
:eek: < I have reached this level...

cops-attacked-story.jpg

PORTLAND HOMICIDES JUMP 800%, CRIME TO CONTINUE SKYROCKETING IN 2021 EXPERTS FEAR​

This rise in crime is not only affecting New York City but also, “Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, you name the big cities and they’re having huge problems”

Lack of elected official leadership and failed Liberal Policies is to blame:

"The improper response to the rising crime stats is exemplified profoundly in Portland, Oregon. The massive anti-police attitude promoted by mainstream media groups has driven hundreds of Portland officers to quit their jobs. Also, Portland’s City Council decided to cut $27 million out of the police bureau’s budget and is still considering more reductions! Between July 2020 and April 2021, the police bureau had 115 officers leave their jobs. In turn, homicides skyrocketed up a whopping 800%, in the past year. It seems that
the answer to civil unrest towards police is to employ more police and truly pursue the restoration of law and order. Bowing to the mob and cutting police budgets is not good for the people, but is quite terrible for all of society."

Portland has had 52 homicides so far this year, the most in 27 years

The city has documented 858 separate shootings throughout the year.

Portland has had more homicides in 2020 than any other year in the past 27 years.

Fifty-two people died by homicide
in the city, the most since 1993 when 54 people were killed.

The killings come at a time the city is wracked by gun violence.

The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) reports that since Jan.1, there were 858 separate shooting incidents in which 224 people were hit by bullets, including those who died.

Portland Liberal leaders have proven defunding the police, attempting to appease domestic terrorists and criminals, and facilitating violent crime rather than opposing it, increasing police presence, and attempting to restore law and order is a recipe for complete and utter disaster...and tragedy.

Clearly, the solution is to get rid of cops.

I give it till the end of summer. Either common sense will have been rediscovered or it will be time to start throwing up walls around these cities. Updates to be provided by Snake Plisken.

Oh no - didn't you see the uniformed police officers looting and pillaging the minority-owned businesses, destroying them and setting them on fire, using Molotov cocktails to set Federal buildings on fire in an attempt to burn the Federal Agents inside alive? Didn't you see the Police Unions bus in violent officers to perpetrate the BILLIONS of dollars in damage in Democrat-run communities all over the US?

Nope, I didn't see this, what I saw were Trump Supporters attacking our nation's Capitol Building, the police officers defending and chanting "hang Pence" and "kill Pelosi".

I give it till the end of summer. Either common sense will have been rediscovered or it will be time to start throwing up walls around these cities. Updates to be provided by Snake Plisken.
when it comes to street crime-----a nice autumn does not help----pray for heavy snow

Nope, I didn't see this, what I saw were Trump Supporters attacking our nation's Capitol Building, the police officers defending and chanting "hang Pence" and "kill Pelosi".

Of course, like all other irrational hate-driven, TDS-suffering Democrats and snowflakes for 4 years you saw a Russian-colluding President (not the real one, Obama) and a 'guilty' President who needed to be Impeached, all of which turned out to be false, a failed Obama coup attempt, and a treasonous, lying House Speaker who made history by attempting to Impeach the same President and FAILING....TWICE.

So what you 'saw' turned out to be fictional, fantasy, and failure by Democrats in their butt-hurt, TDS-suffering obsessive pursuit to overthrow the democratically elected President...which means what you saw on 6 Jan was a continuation of your hate-driven obsession with Trump and hatred fr Conservatives.

Translation: Nothing to take seriously, only to be ignored.

Of course, like all other irrational hate-driven, TDS-suffering Democrats and snowflakes for 4 years you saw a Russian-colluding President (not the real one, Obama) and a 'guilty' President who needed to be Impeached, all of which turned out to be false, a failed Obama coup attempt, and a treasonous, lying House Speaker who made history by attempting to Impeach the same President and FAILING....TWICE.

So what you 'saw' turned out to be fictional, fantasy, and failure by Democrats in their butt-hurt, TDS-suffering obsessive pursuit to overthrow the democratically elected President...which means what you saw on 6 Jan was a continuation of your hate-driven obsession with Trump and hatred fr Conservatives.

Translation: Nothing to take seriously, only to be ignored.

I must only conclude you are either a damn liar or insane.

This ^^^ solves it, you're insane (out of touch with reality).

Hmmm, the guy defending the libtards whose policies have resulted in 800% increase in homicides in Portland and who supported 4 years of treasonous attempts by Barry and criminal Democrats' FAILED attempts to 'get Trump' calling ME 'insane'.....

Oh you poor, pathetic snowflake.....:itsok:

Bwuhahahaha.....moving on........

cops-attacked-story.jpg

PORTLAND HOMICIDES JUMP 800%, CRIME TO CONTINUE SKYROCKETING IN 2021 EXPERTS FEAR​

This rise in crime is not only affecting New York City but also, “Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, you name the big cities and they’re having huge problems”

"The improper response to the rising crime stats is exemplified profoundly in Portland, Oregon. The massive anti-police attitude promoted by mainstream media groups has driven hundreds of Portland officers to quit their jobs. Also, Portland’s City Council decided to cut $27 million out of the police bureau’s budget and is still considering more reductions! Between July 2020 and April 2021, the police bureau had 115 officers leave their jobs. In turn, homicides skyrocketed up a whopping 800%, in the past year. It seems that
the answer to civil unrest towards police is to employ more police and truly pursue the restoration of law and order. Bowing to the mob and cutting police budgets is not good for the people, but is quite terrible for all of society."

Portland has had more homicides in 2020 than any other year in the past 27 years.

The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) reports that since Jan.1, there were 858 separate shooting incidents in which 224 people were hit by bullets, including those who died.

Portland Liberal leaders have proven defunding the police, attempting to appease domestic terrorists and criminals, and facilitating violent crime rather than opposing it, increasing police presence, and attempting to restore law and order is a recipe for complete and utter disaster...and tragedy.

And what do we hear from the demoKKKrat leadership of that city and state? CRICKETS.

cops-attacked-story.jpg

This has already been debunked Sleazy. Here is the link to the Portland Crime Statistics, in your article link.

Portland homicides - not murders, went up a little over 100% between 2019 and 2020, but they changed the way homicides are reported. Deaths which result from cases where the driver was charged with DUI, reckless endangerment, and distracted driving, are now counted as Homicides. It's in the link.

THANKS FOR PLAYING, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!

This ^^^ solves it, you're insane (out of touch with reality).

Hmmm, the guy defending the libtards whose policies have resulted in 800% increase in homicides in Portland and who supported 4 years of treasonous attempts by Barry and criminal Democrats' FAILED attempts to 'get Trump' calling ME 'insane'.....

Oh you poor, pathetic snowflake.....:itsok:

Bwuhahahaha.....moving on........

YOU'RE LYING SLEAZY. THERE WAS NO 800% INCREASE IN HOMICIDES IN PORTLAND. YOUR ARTICLE WAS A PIECE OF SHIT LIE.

THERE WAS NO 800% INCREASE IN HOMICIDES SLEAZY. YOUR ARTICLE WAS FAKE NEWS.

It's the orange-man's fault and I'll explain why. He's an outsider, bluntly honest and the world establishment hates him because he's a threat to their power & money.

So PROGS do what they do thanks to PROG Democrats, their medias and "smart" phones.

The system is failing because the leaders thought they could get away with an illegal war on it's own citizens, thanks Saint Reagan. You people are the sheep, the ones who comply with the laws no matter if they are justifiable or not.
i thought you said it was the cops fault?? now youre saying its the elected officials fault,,

dude you are all over the place,,
They are all part of the system....Are you that short on brains?
but you said,,,
OH nevermind we all know youre just trolling for attention again,,
I can tell you are infatuated with me since you never have anything substantial to add to the topic it always is about me....
And you wonder why everyone thinks you are just a lovable gay guy..

Forum List

Back