Portland Doctor Switches from Democrat to Republican After Knock-Out Attack by Homeless Person

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
The old phrase really is true. A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged by reality.

Portland Doctor Switches from Democrat to Republican After Knock-Out Attack by Homeless Person​

'I do not hold the police accountable for this at all — I hold our city accountable for defunding the police,' says injured radiologist.​

August 3, 2023

Costantino cited the Democrat Portland city council’s Defund the Police efforts for making the city less safe for residents.

“I do not hold the police accountable for this at all — I hold our city accountable for defunding the police,” Costantino told Fox News Digital. “We don’t have enough police force to protect our citizens, and we did this to ourselves.”

“If we don’t have police officers to come to the side of somebody who is under attack, then we’re all on our own,” she said.

The assault is indicative of a larger problem affecting all residents of Portland as the city’s dwindling police force struggles to keep up with the number of calls it receives.

“Our goal is always to help as much as we can, as quickly as we can. But with our staffing being at historic lows, this has become a challenge for us,” Lt. Sheppard told Fox News.

“At the time this call came in, our officers were actively on 26 calls throughout the city,” the police lieutenant explained. “There were 0 free officers and another 52 calls holding.”

constantino12.jpg

The old phrase really is true. A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged by reality.

Portland Doctor Switches from Democrat to Republican After Knock-Out Attack by Homeless Person​

'I do not hold the police accountable for this at all — I hold our city accountable for defunding the police,' says injured radiologist.​

August 3, 2023

Costantino cited the Democrat Portland city council’s Defund the Police efforts for making the city less safe for residents.

“I do not hold the police accountable for this at all — I hold our city accountable for defunding the police,” Costantino told Fox News Digital. “We don’t have enough police force to protect our citizens, and we did this to ourselves.”

“If we don’t have police officers to come to the side of somebody who is under attack, then we’re all on our own,” she said.

The assault is indicative of a larger problem affecting all residents of Portland as the city’s dwindling police force struggles to keep up with the number of calls it receives.

“Our goal is always to help as much as we can, as quickly as we can. But with our staffing being at historic lows, this has become a challenge for us,” Lt. Sheppard told Fox News.

“At the time this call came in, our officers were actively on 26 calls throughout the city,” the police lieutenant explained. “There were 0 free officers and another 52 calls holding.”

View attachment 811348

Unless a cop was in the vacinity they weren't going to help her. You need mental health funding and a drastic shift in societies attitudes to life (would more religion help or hurt?). We have massive, record funding of police in Toronto, crime is skyrocketing. Her best bet was her Second Amendment Right to carry. If she doesn't have that, it is the law of the jungle.

Unless a cop was in the vacinity they weren't going to help her. You need mental health funding and a drastic shift in societies attitudes to life (would more religion help or hurt?). We have massive, record funding of police in Toronto, crime is skyrocketing. Her best bet was her Second Amendment Right to carry. If she doesn't have that, it is the law of the jungle.
Nope, it's drugs. Drug tweakers are all over the place in the Portland shithole. It's weird watching them air argue with imaginary people who aren't really there.

Nope, it's drugs. Drug tweakers are all over the place in the Portland shithole. It's weird watching them air argue with imaginary people who aren't really there.
Yeah, tough to address that issue. Im sure cops aren't too fond of dealing wth those threats either, people have no judgement when sober, far worse when high.

Is that what it takes to change the political ideas of a demonRat?

Well yes, that what it takes. :dunno:

Is that what it takes to change the political ideas of a demonRat?

Well yes, that what it takes. :dunno:
Maybe we just need a bunch of democrats getting metal water bottles to their face. I’m not feeling bad for her. She voted for this. Karma got her.

August 3, 2023

View attachment 811348

Portland just didn't defund hard enough; their heart wasn't in it!

Forum List

Back