Portland - a lib mecca in crisis

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Liberals and the democrat party dominate the political system in Portland and they are making a total mess

My guess is that the two women in this report are bleeding heart libs who have always voted democrat and always will

I lived in Portland Oregon twice, in the early to mid-1980's and again in the late 1990's, after Californication set in. In the 80's it was a bit run down but very livable and affordable, just a few beggars, mostly harmless hippie types; in the late 1990's it was expensive as hell and the streets full of homeless. DEmocrats really represent a small cadre of trust fund babies with zero clue as to how the Other 75% live, hence all these stupid economic policies pandering to violent racist minorities and rich dopers.

Liberals and the democrat party dominate the political system in Portland and they are making a total mess

My guess is that the two women in this report are bleeding heart libs who have always voted democrat and always will

The university is downtown, so there are a lot of 'professors' still Stuck In The Sixties' running around and the media loves them. Then there are the rich kids at Reed College, majoring in Origami and Pottery. Lots of 40 and 50 Somethings still working on those PhD's in Fine Arts. These types are not libs, they're full on anarchists and commies, depending on what day it is.

Why are libs so lawless

Here's why:

1667661253774.png

Homelessness.

Evictions

Drug abuse everywhere.

No police in sight.

I'm beginning to think hell only exists because democrats took over there. and created it themselves

Oregon is about to have a Republican governor.

What are we looking at here?
That is the US Capitol visitor center and the attendees are honoring, petitioning, or praying over some cause or entity?
The devil character is superimposed on this picture. . I'm just curious enough to ask.
Did you forget? During the George Floyd riots, democrats draped themselves in identical African scarves and got on bended knee in worship of the great Floyd.

Did you forget? During the George Floyd riots, democrats draped themselves in identical African scarves and got on bended knee in worship of the great Floyd.
Ahh. I'm not very perceptive. I do remember Nancy Pelosi going overboard with her BLM wardrobe and political pandering B.S. . So, yes, I am now on point. thanks

Forum List

Back