Population reduction, the UN plan

The U.N. population reduction, and New World Order plan is to use their World Food Program dept, to disarm, and or starve large portions of the worlds population. If you don't join the one world government, you will receive no food or clean drinking water. This is the plan for the future.
georgiaguidestones4.jpg

A mass die-off is the only way they accomplish their targets for population reduction. How they accomplish THAT, I don't like to think about.
I find it interesting that the left screams about saving the environment on one hand and on the other, wants millions of hardcore Catholics from south of the border to flood into the U.S. and will need more land to deforest, to accommodate those millions of people who believe in large families because of their religion.
As for a way to reduce the human population (in the U.S.), I can only suggest that perhaps a solution may be through the pocketbook. Give significant tax breaks to those couples that agree to not have children, moderate tax breaks to those that just have one or two children and tax penalties for those that have more than two children, with the taxes being significant enough to make them reluctant to have more than two kids. If those that agreed to either have no children or limit the number to one or two, break the agreement, they are heavily financially penalized.

I find it interesting that the left screams about saving the environment on one hand and on the other, wants millions of hardcore Catholics from south of the border to flood into the U.S. and will need more land to deforest, to accommodate those millions of people who believe in large families because of their religion.
Amazingly ignorant. Latino immigrants have the lowest fertility rates of any demographic in the US.

.... Give significant tax breaks to those couples that agree to not have children, moderate tax breaks to those that just have one or two children and tax penalties for those that have more than two children, with the taxes being significant enough to make them reluctant to have more than two kids. If those that agreed to either have no children or limit the number to one or two, break the agreement, they are heavily financially penalized.
What a great way to make a looming problem much, much worse. Did you not pay attention to what happened in China since the late 70s?

What a great way to make a looming problem much, much worse. Did you not pay attention to what happened in China since the late 70s?
I'm just saying that IF a government wanted to reduce the population of a nation (I used ours as a possible example), taxation would be the best way, rather than forced sterilization or outright murder. I was just tossing out a hypothetical scenario based upon the base topic of the post.
I suppose another way is to just let things go as they are. Apparently, a report came out some years ago, that as the human population continues to increase, food reserves during the winter months across the globe are gradually reducing and can be expected to also start showing itself in the warmer months in the future.
If the population reaches a critical point in which there just isn't enough food for all, then mass starvation may be the solution, an unpleasant one, but a solution none-the-less.

.... as the human population continues to increase, food reserves during the winter months across the globe are gradually reducing and can be expected to also start showing itself in the warmer months in the future.
If the population reaches a critical point in which there just isn't enough food for all, then mass starvation may be the solution, an unpleasant one, but a solution none-the-less.
:rolleyes:

What is this rubbish all about?
These Depopulationist complains that there isn't enough resources like water on the planet to supply the world for the next twelve years. But the CEO of 5 hours energy has a machine that can turn ocean water into drinking water. But these Depopulationist ignores him because they just love the enjoyment of killing people. And he has many invention to help everyone to have clean free energy.

The plan has already begun in Afghanistan. They plan to starve off certain parts of the World. Delay the clean drinking water and food.

Forum List

Back