Population reduction, the UN plan

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I find this all pretty interesting and just thinking others might also.

Apparently we're dangerous if we do not believe that skyence has the right to taint our blood with whatever they wish from man-made particles to animals and aborted baby parts.

I wonder how much they paid Proud Boys and Antifa to have a rumble in L.A. while peaceful protesters voiced their concern over these bs mandates to take the jab? Probably not a whole lot considering what is at stake.

A mass die-off is the only way they accomplish their targets for population reduction. How they accomplish THAT, I don't like to think about.
They have already begun. Vaxx.
The more I think about my thread in the conspiracy forum, the more it makes sense. The virus was made to kill us off. The vaxx is the backup plan to hurry it along.

A mass die-off is the only way they accomplish their targets for population reduction. How they accomplish THAT, I don't like to think about.
They arent trying to wipe out population--they make more money off overpopulation as they look at people as money makers for the elites.

At best the U.N. is staffed with narcissistic induced busy bodies that are into sensationalism. The loonies that hang out @ the U.N. are NOT the problem, the problem lays with the GG's(gully gullible's) of the various nations general society that actually believe the U.N. loonies far fetched visions of self induced grandeur. The USA would be wise to defund the U.N. but America has a fair amount of GG's among it's general population that have been gulliblized into actually believing the U.N. loonies propaganda. It's not the Hitler's & Pol Pot's of the world that are dangerous but rather the gullible people that actually believe in their propaganda & visions.

Apparently we're dangerous if we do not believe that skyence has the right to taint our blood with whatever they wish from man-made particles to animals and aborted baby parts.

I wonder how much they paid Proud Boys and Antifa to have a rumble in L.A. while peaceful protesters voiced their concern over these bs mandates to take the jab? Probably not a whole lot considering what is at stake.

So, is the UN trying to kill themselves and the rest who are vaccinated to reduce world populations...?

Or did they know upfront, that they would push under the radar anti vax movements so that all of you would be killed off by covid?

####
Basically, if I were to believe in this conspiracy...
I think if their plan was to kill off the world's population, the easiest way would be the millions in third world countries who can't get the vaccines will be killed off via covid... Not the vaccinated....which includes themselves.

Last edited:

What's your point here?
Do you hate vaccines or something?

They have already begun. Vaxx.
The more I think about my thread in the conspiracy forum, the more it makes sense. The virus was made to kill us off. The vaxx is the backup plan to hurry it along.
I am inevitable.

1629025257392.png

The most important qualifications we should insist on to be able to stay in the US are intelligence, logic and usefulness. That alone would eliminate most of the illegal aliens and many of our Democrats. Let the UN do with them as they wish, as long as they get out of here.

They arent trying to wipe out population--they make more money off overpopulation as they look at people as money makers for the elites.
3rd world is the migrant class to bring into the west. Where most can be replacement cheap labor and new consumers. They don't have money to buy stuff in those countries, but they do in the west. Look at where Amazon operates.

"The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has concluded that population growth and economic (consumption) growth are the two main causes of global warming. Per capita resource consumption and greenhouse-gas emissions are highest in developed economies, while rapid population growth in developing countries contributes to the loss of forests and biodiversity".

There it is everyone. All of this talk about carbon taxes and electric cars to diminish global warming is a lie. They want less of YOU.

So what are governments doing all around the world to have less of YOU?

1. Support abortion on demand

2. Support gender confusion in the schools so that you are less likely to reproduce

3. Destroy the economy. As was said, economic growth is a big no, no, so embrace Marxism.

4. Support the violence and self induced genocide in major cities all around the US, then demonize the police who might stop it.

5. Support drugs flowing across the border so that around 200 people a day continue to die from them, again, all voluntary.

This is the blue print of what we see going on now and all to have less of YOU!

"The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has concluded that population growth and economic (consumption) growth are the two main causes of global warming. Per capita resource consumption and greenhouse-gas emissions are highest in developed economies, while rapid population growth in developing countries contributes to the loss of forests and biodiversity".

There it is everyone. All of this talk about carbon taxes and electric cars to diminish global warming is a lie. They want less of YOU.

So what are governments doing all around the world to have less of YOU?

1. Support abortion on demand

2. Support gender confusion in the schools so that you are less likely to reproduce

3. Destroy the economy. As was said, economic growth is a big no, no, so embrace Marxism.

4. Support the violence and self induced genocide in major cities all around the US, then demonize the police who might stop it.

5. Support drugs flowing across the border so that around 200 people a day continue to die from them, again, all voluntary.

This is the blue print of what we see going on now and all to have less of YOU!
I can't recall offhand but it was one of the doctor experts that described why they want pregnant women to vaccinate. The ingredients in the vaccines basically wipes out all the eggs in the female babes in the womb. I'm thinking it was polysorbate that he said did that but not positive.

Found> Adolescent Premature Ovarian Insufficiency Following Human Papillomavirus Vaccination

and another WO1999034825 FERTILITY IMPAIRING VACCINE AND METHOD OF USE

Just a lot of info links here Polysorbate 80 In Swine Flu Vaccines = Infertility In Humans - La Leva di Archimede (ENG)

Put it in the food Food emulsifier polysorbate 80 promotes the intestinal absorption of mono-2-ethylhexyl phthalate by disturbing intestinal barrier - PubMed
this is more readily absorbed https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/endo.25078 Phthalates have been labeled as potential endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) because studies have demonstrated that they interfere with hormones of the reproductive system.

Last edited:
At best the U.N. is staffed with narcissistic induced busy bodies that are into sensationalism.

When I lived in Manhattan, my building in Murray Hill was only two blocks away from UN Headquarters. My daughter attended the UN Day Care Center. Many UN Diplomatic Staff lived in my building.

UN Staff lived a lot better than their other countrymen who belonged to diplomatic missions. This, despite the fact that few of that had educational credentials what would qualify them to teach community college back in their native lands.

The UN is probably one of the best known welfare systems for third-world bums on the plush.

Forum List

Back