We are now hearing reports there are thousands of American citizens still throughout Afghanistan that have not made it to the airport

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Why is this MURDERER NOT IMPEACHED....The Republocans have NO BALLS....CLOSE CONGRESS UNTIL IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS....NOT ONLY ON AFGHANISTAN BUT NUMEROUS OTHER POLICIES SUCH AS COVID POSITIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WELCOMED INTO AMERICA, AND DOING AWAY WITH TRUMPS ENERGY PROGRAM WHERE WE WERE SELF SUSTAINING...LOOK AT OUR GASOLINE PRICES!!!!!!

Wait till the Afghan Bacha bazi boys start showing up. Ask the Europeans what that gropers are like. We are gonna get a million of those unibrowed kiddie didlers.

Why is this MURDERER NOT IMPEACHED....The Republocans have NO BALLS....CLOSE CONGRESS UNTIL IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS....NOT ONLY ON AFGHANISTAN BUT NUMEROUS OTHER POLICIES SUCH AS COVID POSITIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WELCOMED INTO AMERICA, AND DOING AWAY WITH TRUMPS ENERGY PROGRAM WHERE WE WERE SELF SUSTAINING...LOOK AT OUR GASOLINE PRICES!!!!!!

Bumbling Joe sends his thoughts and prayers..... :(

well hey...it's gonna be jess fine cause....Slow Joe told them to hide. I'm sure they're doing JUST that and i'm sure the talleyban is gonna take 'em all out to lunch.

Probably true, but, if I was one of them I would have gotten out weeks ago without anyone telling me to leave.
There is a thing called personal responsibility.
You mean at the same time Joe himself was mocking those who were asking about the risk of what we are seeing now? You people can talk shit forever and it won't change the fact that this administration-WHOEVER is running it - had to know this was not only possible but even the LIKELY outcome. The liars pushing the "it was inevitable" nonsense propaganda should really just STFU. The same generals and their staffs who were in charge in the Pentagon while Trump was in office were there for THIS. It didn't happen under Trump's tenure so WHY are we to believe this is incompetence rather than the execution of a plan?

There are reports of 60,000 Afghans at or near that airfield in Kabul. They breached the security perimeter and there is no way to know if the Taliban are mixed with the refugees. The folks in DC are assuring us that the tens of thousands of Afghan refugees they are flying into TX and WI military bases are all "vetted". This humiliation should cause average Americans to shame ANYONE they know that votes Democrat because YOU PEOPLE CAUSED IT.

well hey...it's gonna be jess fine cause....Slow Joe told them to hide. I'm sure they're doing JUST that and i'm sure the talleyban is gonna take 'em all out to lunch.
There are scenes of people falling to their death from trying to hang on to the outside of aircraft that were taking off. Translators have been reported to be beheaded. The scum in DC, either party, that caused this, all deserve the same kind of fate.

This is not "news."
Listen to the President's speech (12:30) - he knows there are thousands of Americans left, and he explains why evacuations did not occur earlier.

US4CC.meme.Kabul_evacuation - State_Department.png

There was no reason whatsoever to rush the withdrawal. Everything the Democrats do turns into a dumpster fire.
That isn't necessarily true. If we look at the disaster from the perspective of an illegitimate coup government trying to maximize harm to this nation while they have the power to do so, it makes PERFECT sense. They are evil, Marxist bastards and they deserve whatever comes to them in time.

This is not "news."
Listen to the President's speech (12:30) - he knows there are thousands of Americans left, and he explains why evacuations did not occur earlier.

View attachment 526871
That right? Did he also deny responsibility for the orders he gave that set this charlie foxtrot in motion? EVERY BIT OF THIS is on the Democrat/Marxist illegitimate DC regime.

You mean at the same time Joe himself was mocking those who were asking about the risk of what we are seeing now? You people can talk shit forever and it won't change the fact that this administration-WHOEVER is running it - had to know this was not only possible but even the LIKELY outcome. The liars pushing the "it was inevitable" nonsense propaganda should really just STFU. The same generals and their staffs who were in charge in the Pentagon while Trump was in office were there for THIS. It didn't happen under Trump's tenure so WHY are we to believe this is incompetence rather than the execution of a plan?

There are reports of 60,000 Afghans at or near that airfield in Kabul. They breached the security perimeter and there is no way to know if the Taliban are mixed with the refugees. The folks in DC are assuring us that the tens of thousands of Afghan refugees they are flying into TX and WI military bases are all "vetted". This humiliation should cause average Americans to shame ANYONE they know that votes Democrat because YOU PEOPLE CAUSED IT.
Obviously, you don't know me. You have me confused with a democrat, when all I had to offer is common sense.

I hope your rant made you feel better.

Obviously, you don't know me. You have me confused with a democrat, when all I had to offer is common sense.

I hope your rant made you feel better.
Your common sense sounded a lot like a dodge to cover the shitshow going on there. If I misunderstood you then you have my apologies. Emotions are running a bit high just now. I'm watching Americans in DC, taking steps in multiple areas to literally cause the collapse of this nation and feeling damned impotent to do anything to stop it.

Probably true, but, if I was one of them I would have gotten out weeks ago without anyone telling me to leave.
There is a thing called personal responsibility.
Did you know weeks ago that Biden was just going to jerk the military out, arm the Taliban, and do nothing when they attacked everyone?

The reports of Americans left behind are going to be coming out because the Taliban won't exactly keep them hidden. This is not only a disaster but a ROLLING disaster. The feckless liberals all over now tentatively "standing with Biden" will very shortly regret it when we see disgusting pics published by the Taliban of what became of our people.

Yes I agree they should hang Trump. He knew Yoshi ate at this deal with the Taliban, nothing but a bunch of terrorists.

Forum List

Back