Pope Francis to liberals: How do you like me now?

Everything that he says is a lie. He's a politician masking as a servant of God. I don't know of anything more corrupt or dangerous. The worst of two worlds.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that the entire college of Cardinals has long abandoned the belief of God. The Pope is nothing more than an elected monarch, selected from amongst those who are in the business of providing the services of overseeing ceremonies for people who want to consume religious experiences.
There is no way this pope believes in God. That's for sure.
You racist!

I'm not happy at all that he hid the fact he supported what Kim Davis did, but in the moonbat cult of marx there is no tolerance for diverse thinking. Moonbats all march to the same beat or they're purged.

Davis needs to do her damn job, and the Pope needs to keep better company. That's as far as it goes.
He was doing his job...supporting religious freedom over perversion.

Everything that he says is a lie. He's a politician masking as a servant of God. I don't know of anything more corrupt or dangerous. The worst of two worlds.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that the entire college of Cardinals has long abandoned the belief of God. The Pope is nothing more than an elected monarch, selected from amongst those who are in the business of providing the services of overseeing ceremonies for people who want to consume religious experiences.
There is no way this pope believes in God. That's for sure.
You racist!
Lol

I'm not happy at all that he hid the fact he supported what Kim Davis did, but in the moonbat cult of marx there is no tolerance for diverse thinking. Moonbats all march to the same beat or they're purged.

Davis needs to do her damn job, and the Pope needs to keep better company. That's as far as it goes.
Her freedom is limited when it's on our dime.

What is wrong with the Pope telling her to keep strong. Her faith is her faith and that is what it was about.
It wasn't anything about her doing wrong to others. Which madame hypocrite was and is doing on her job.
Let her have her faith. That is what it was about and that is all.

Vatican: Pope's encounter with Kim Davis not a sign of support
VATICAN CITY - The Vatican on Friday distanced Pope Francis from Kim Davis, the focal point in the gay marriage debate in the U.S., saying she was one of dozens of people the pope greeted in the U.S. and that their encounter "should not be considered a form of support of her position."

After days of confusion, the Vatican issued a statement Friday clarifying the circumstances of Francis' Sept. 24 encounter with Davis, a Kentucky county clerk who went to jail for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses.
Vatican: Pope's encounter with Kim Davis not a sign of support

Conservatives....how do you like the Pope now.

That is not as far as it goes.

The Pope met with Davis in secret , not with the cameras blazing. Then when it was revealed they had met the Vatican expressed regret over the encounter.

Disgusting. The Vatican is nothing but a PC tool.

Perhaps the liberals' honeymoon with Catholic Church is over?

As I noted last week, he's an artful politician, telling different audiences what they want to hear on homosexuality. He did that in Argentina as a cardinal -- railing against gay marriage when the Vatican expected him to do so -- and he's done that since becoming pope, striking a softer tone on the issue after Benedict's harsh denunciations were a p.r. disaster for the Catholic Church in the West.

How Pope Francis Undermined the Goodwill of His Trip and Proved to Be a Coward
It's not his fault Fox News cut off the traditional-marriage film he showed at the public speaking event in Philadelphia. He tried to make it plain and clear. The media shrouded it, even "conservative" media. Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter has a long arm of influence. It's not the Pope's fault. Though if he came out with a youtube making plain and clear, that would've cost a lot less money and time than the big showy public appearance. I'm guessing though that his message about this time next year will be emphatically more clear on the gay marriage issue, once Christians start going to church more.

Her freedom is limited when it's on our dime.
So you mean all the $$$$ spent on the California proposition where voters said "yes" to traditional marriage and homo's went to court and it was thrown out.

Forum List

Back