Pope Francis doesn't know who our Creator is.

There are thousands upon thousands of interpretations of the word. How are we suppose to know if we have the correct interpretation? Can we really base it on mere enlightenment, even if that enlightenment contradicts Church teaching?

Doesn't 1 Timothy 3:15 say the CHURCH IS THE PILLAR OF TRUTH?

I am very weak in my faith at times, so please do not think I am boasting. Sometimes I love to share enlightenment with others.

Again. In my heart I believe that CHRISTIANS (Yes Catholics are Christian) belong to a family of GOD. I believe that we share with the SAINTS, and the KINGDOM includes these SAINTS that are alive. Not according to me, but according to the promises of Christ. According the witness of John. Giving us glimpses of what the HEAVENLY MASS is. If we are going to be faithful to Christ, won't the words of his prayer be fulfilled? When CHRIST says, "Thy KINGDOM COME, THEY WILL BE DONE......ON EARTH.....AS IT IS IN HEAVEN?"

Which church imitates ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN?

Which one beholds our MOTHER as CHRIST SAID TO DO from the cross (John 19:27)? If he did not mean for us to BEHOLD OUR MOTHER and those words were NOT ETERNAL, are we to really believe that everything else HE said was for an eternal purpose with the exception of that? Is that the rock I am to accept? Even though it affirms that we are the offspring of the WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH (Revelation 12:17)? I know many say that refers only to Israel. Well, Christ did not say from the cross to BEHOLD ISRAEL as our MOTHER. Did HE?

Last edited:
There are thousands upon thousands of interpretations of the word. How are we suppose to know if we have the correct interpretation? Can we really base it on mere enlightenment, even if that enlightenment contradicts Church teaching?

Doesn't 1 Timothy 3:15 say the CHURCH IS THE PILLAR OF TRUTH?

I am very weak in my faith at times, so please do not think I am boasting. Sometimes I love to share enlightenment with others.

Again. In my heart I believe that CHRISTIANS (Yes Catholics are Christian) belong to a family of GOD. I believe that we share with the SAINTS, and the KINGDOM includes these SAINTS that are alive. Not according to me, but according to the promises of Christ. According the witness of John. Giving us glimpses of what the HEAVENLY MASS is. If we are going to be faithful to Christ, won't the words of his prayer be fulfilled? When CHRIST says, "Thy KINGDOM COME, THEY WILL BE DONE......ON EARTH.....AS IT IS IN HEAVEN?"

Which church imitates ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN?

Which one beholds our MOTHER as CHRIST SAID TO DO from the cross (John 19:27)? If he did not mean for us to BEHOLD OUR MOTHER and those words were NOT ETERNAL, are we to really believe that everything else HE said was for an eternal purpose with the exception of that? Is that the rock I am to accept? Even though it affirms that we are the offspring of the WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH (Revelation 12:17)? I know many say that refers only to Israel. Well, Christ did not say from the cross to BEHOLD ISRAEL as our MOTHER. Did HE?

Israel means ALL God's people in the flesh. Jacob means our invisible created existence in the Word of God.

The Word of God is invisible information as God's stored thoughts called energy, it's also known as Christ, which all us saints speak from. So we saints, not Christians, are the source to hear the Truth, whether it is written testimonies or spoken testimonies. Our bodily language is also a good testament because we go out and preach the gospel until we're killed by religious people who think they know the Truth. Religious people only know false gods, not our true invisible Creator.

The author of this thread puts himself above the pope. That would make him God, knowing the heart of Francis is evil. Well, God is self righteous.

The author of this thread puts himself above the pope. That would make him God, knowing the heart of Francis is evil. Well, God is self righteous.

Actually, popes are well below the poorest of this world. Poor in spirit, that is.

What is wrong with this world? Gods word teaches --do not call a man-Father( in a spiritual sense)

The Pope is called holy Father( elevating himself to Gods title) priests are called Father as well---- that one teaching is simple bible milk( not to call father) not to do that--- If they cannot understand simple bible milk after 1700 years or so--they surely cannot understand the deep things of God. RUN AWAY.

What is wrong with this world? Gods word teaches --do not call a man-Father( in a spiritual sense)

The Pope is called holy Father( elevating himself to Gods title) priests are called Father as well---- that one teaching is simple bible milk( not to call father) not to do that--- If they cannot understand simple bible milk after 1700 years or so--they surely cannot understand the deep things of God. RUN AWAY.

They absolutely don't have any of God's hidden knowledge that only us saints possess during this first age. After the Roman government killed all the true saints, they allowed the antichrists to continue with their Christ-like Christian churches until the Vatican was formed to make new laws to combine all these Christ-like churches under one rule. Anyone who didn't conform to these laws were killed but long after the true saints were killed and many of their believers.

Christianity was started by antichrists who stole the written and spoken words from the saints to start their own churches. They didn't know that the buildings they used for their churches were false gods that the saints preached about.

Paul writes

1 Corinthians 4:15 NAS

For if you were to have countless tutors in Christ, yet you would not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.

Many Protestants claim that when Catholics address priests as "father," they are engaging in an unbiblical practice that Jesus forbade: "Call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven" (Matt. 23:9).

In his tract 10 Reasons Why I Am Not a Roman Catholic, Fundamentalist anti-Catholic writer Donald Maconaghie quotes this passage as support for his charge that "the papacy is a hoax."

Bill Jackson, another Fundamentalist who runs a full-time anti-Catholic organization, says in his book Christian’s Guide To Roman Catholicism that a "study of Matthew 23:9 reveals that Jesus was talking about being called father as a title of religious superiority . . . [which is] the basis for the [Catholic] hierarchy".

To understand why the charge does not work, one must first understand the use of the word "father" in reference to our earthly fathers. No one would deny a little girl the opportunity to tell someone that she loves her father. Common sense tells us that Jesus wasn’t forbidding this type of use of the word "father."

In fact, to forbid it would rob the address "Father" of its meaning when applied to God, for there would no longer be any earthly counterpart for the analogy of divine Fatherhood. The concept of God’s role as Father would be meaningless if we obliterated the concept of earthly fatherhood.

But in the Bible the concept of fatherhood is not restricted to just our earthly fathers and God. It is used to refer to people other than biological or legal fathers, and is used as a sign of respect to those with whom we have a special relationship.

For example, Joseph tells his brothers of a special fatherly relationship God had given him with the king of Egypt: "So it was not you who sent me here, but God; and he has made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house and ruler over all the land of Egypt" (Gen. 45:8).

Job indicates he played a fatherly role with the less fortunate: "I was a father to the poor, and I searched out the cause of him whom I did not know" (Job 29:16). And God himself declares that he will give a fatherly role to Eliakim, the steward of the house of David: "In that day I will call my servant Eliakim, the son of Hilkiah . . . and I will clothe him with [a] robe, and will bind [a] girdle on him, and will commit . . . authority to his hand; and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah" (Is. 22:20–21).

This type of fatherhood not only applies to those who are wise counselors (like Joseph) or benefactors (like Job) or both (like Eliakim), it also applies to those who have a fatherly spiritual relationship with one. For example, Elisha cries, "My father, my father!" to Elijah as the latter is carried up to heaven in a whirlwind (2 Kgs. 2:12). Later, Elisha himself is called a father by the king of Israel (2 Kgs. 6:21).

Perhaps the most pointed New Testament reference to the theology of the spiritual fatherhood of priests is Paul’s statement, "I do not write this to make you ashamed, but to admonish you as my beloved children. For though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel" (1 Cor. 4:14–15).

Peter followed the same custom, referring to Mark as his son: "She who is at Babylon, who is likewise chosen, sends you greetings; and so does my son Mark" (1 Pet. 5:13). The apostles sometimes referred to entire churches under their care as their children. Paul writes, "Here for the third time I am ready to come to you. And I will not be a burden, for I seek not what is yours but you; for children ought not to lay up for their parents, but parents for their children" (2 Cor. 12:14); and, "My little children, with whom I am again in travail until Christ be formed in you!" (Gal. 4:19).

John said, "My little children, I am writing this to you so that you may not sin; but if any one does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous" (1 John 2:1); "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my children follow the truth" (3 John 4). In fact, John also addresses men in his congregations as "fathers" (1 John 2:13–14).

By referring to these people as their spiritual sons and spiritual children, Peter, Paul, and John imply their own roles as spiritual fathers. Since the Bible frequently speaks of this spiritual fatherhood, we Catholics acknowledge it and follow the custom of the apostles by calling priests "father." Failure to acknowledge this is a failure to recognize and honor a great gift God has bestowed on the Church: the spiritual fatherhood of the priesthood.

Catholics know that as members of a parish, they have been committed to a priest’s spiritual care, thus they have great filial affection for priests and call them "father." Priests, in turn, follow the apostles’ biblical example by referring to members of their flock as "my son" or "my child" (cf. Gal. 4:19; 1 Tim. 1:18; 2 Tim. 2:1; Philem. 10; 1 Pet. 5:13; 1 John 2:1; 3 John 4).

All of these passages were written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and they express the infallibly recorded truth that Christ’s ministers do have a role as spiritual fathers. Jesus is not against acknowledging that. It is he who gave these men their role as spiritual fathers, and it is his Holy Spirit who recorded this role for us in the pages of Scripture. To acknowledge spiritual fatherhood is to acknowledge the truth, and no amount of anti-Catholic grumbling will change that fact.

There is suppose to be ONE CHURCH. Not many. One.

Most of you (especially word) has no clue how the bible as we know it was put together. It is by the same church that many call the whore of babylon. People have no idea, and all they do is point their fingers day and night. Accusers, and that is all they do. With out understanding. I have rarely come across such blatant arrogance in my life. Anyone that boasts in such a way as word should and will be ignored by me. I will never refer to myself as a saint, even if I was an actual saint. For anyone that exalts themselves shall be humbled.

The bible itself was not put into its official canon that we all know until 382AD. Many people have no clue about the history of the church. Protestants hold almost NO VALUE of the church from the time of the Acts of the Apostles, and then picks up again during the so called reformation.

Many protestants believe the King James version is the only "true version" of the bible. Most have no clue that it was written in 1611, and that version of the KJV and it had all of the books. Including the 7 books of the so called apocrypha. Of course, those books were part of the official teaching when Christ walked the earth and HE never said anything those books being false teachings.

I find it amazing how so many so called Christians have this audacity to make statements of judgement.

I am speaking about myself with this statement. I suggest we all repent from our self righteousness. That is advice.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
There IS a true church today. Joseph Smith was called before God and made a Prophet. His order was to establish Gods church on earth once more among men.

There is a living breathing Prophet of God on Earth. As God promised there would be again.

Joseph Smith is a false prophet who was a very greedy lust-filled man who had sex with many women. God's saints are made sinless like the flesh that He's using to write this comment. This means we saints are totally obedient to God's commands.

Perfect example of a holier than thou condemning Abraham and Solomon along with Joseph Smith.

Theowl32 wrote: Paul writes

Quoting a holier than thou that persecuted and killed Christians. The priests at Nicaea made Paul out to be an apostle, but couldn't be because he was never a disciple.

Last edited:

Actually, popes are well below the poorest of this world. Poor in spirit, that is.
You make yourself out to be the judge. You drive people away from God with your self righteous lies.

Paul writes

For if you were to have countless tutors in Christ, yet you would not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.

Many Protestants claim that when Catholics address priests as "father," they are engaging in an unbiblical practice that Jesus forbade: "Call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven" (Matt. 23:9).

In his tract 10 Reasons Why I Am Not a Roman Catholic, Fundamentalist anti-Catholic writer Donald Maconaghie quotes this passage as support for his charge that "the papacy is a hoax."

Bill Jackson, another Fundamentalist who runs a full-time anti-Catholic organization, says in his book Christian’s Guide To Roman Catholicism that a "study of Matthew 23:9 reveals that Jesus was talking about being called father as a title of religious superiority . . . [which is] the basis for the [Catholic] hierarchy".

To understand why the charge does not work, one must first understand the use of the word "father" in reference to our earthly fathers. No one would deny a little girl the opportunity to tell someone that she loves her father. Common sense tells us that Jesus wasn’t forbidding this type of use of the word "father."

In fact, to forbid it would rob the address "Father" of its meaning when applied to God, for there would no longer be any earthly counterpart for the analogy of divine Fatherhood. The concept of God’s role as Father would be meaningless if we obliterated the concept of earthly fatherhood.

But in the Bible the concept of fatherhood is not restricted to just our earthly fathers and God. It is used to refer to people other than biological or legal fathers, and is used as a sign of respect to those with whom we have a special relationship.

For example, Joseph tells his brothers of a special fatherly relationship God had given him with the king of Egypt: "So it was not you who sent me here, but God; and he has made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house and ruler over all the land of Egypt" (Gen. 45:8).

Job indicates he played a fatherly role with the less fortunate: "I was a father to the poor, and I searched out the cause of him whom I did not know" (Job 29:16). And God himself declares that he will give a fatherly role to Eliakim, the steward of the house of David: "In that day I will call my servant Eliakim, the son of Hilkiah . . . and I will clothe him with [a] robe, and will bind [a] girdle on him, and will commit . . . authority to his hand; and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah" (Is. 22:20–21).

This type of fatherhood not only applies to those who are wise counselors (like Joseph) or benefactors (like Job) or both (like Eliakim), it also applies to those who have a fatherly spiritual relationship with one. For example, Elisha cries, "My father, my father!" to Elijah as the latter is carried up to heaven in a whirlwind (2 Kgs. 2:12). Later, Elisha himself is called a father by the king of Israel (2 Kgs. 6:21).

Yes there are many uses of father--it was in the spiritual sense Gods word taught not to call a mortal Father.
Even way back centuries ago--men saw that Catholicism was the foretold great apostasy-- but all of the false council teachings and errors in translations carried over into all of the new branches-- new branches kept popping up because someone saw something wrong in the prior one--they failed to apply Gods truth to this matter--A good tree produces good fruit-- a rotten tree produces rotten fruit. Their reality = 2 Corinthians 11:12-15

You make yourself out to be the judge. You drive people away from God with your self righteous lies.

Since I was created to speak for our Creator, I'm not the one who's judging the pope. There is only ONE judge and that is our Creator who created everything, including the lying popes who don't know Him.

Paul writes

Yes there are many uses of father--it was in the spiritual sense Gods word taught not to call a mortal Father.
Even way back centuries ago--men saw that Catholicism was the foretold great apostasy-- but all of the false council teachings and errors in translations carried over into all of the new branches-- new branches kept popping up because someone saw something wrong in the prior one--they failed to apply Gods truth to this matter--A good tree produces good fruit-- a rotten tree produces rotten fruit. Their reality = 2 Corinthians 11:12-15

None of us saints tell our believers to call us Father. We speak for our heavenly Father, who is our invisible Creator. We understand that the commandment to, "Honor thy Father and Mother" have nothing to do with our earthly parents. Our "Father" is our invisible Creator and our "Mother" is His created voice called the "Word of God". Since us saints are created as His voice, only believers honor their Father and Mother when they listen to us speak. Unbelievers don't obey God's commandments or honor their Father and Mother.

Paul writes

The so called great apostacy was not about the Catholic Church. That is a false teaching. Their sinners are certainly easy to point fingers at, and the accuser has done a wonderful job of pointing out the sins.

However, as I pointed out, there is only one church that is carrying out Jesus's commandments and imitating on earth as it is in heaven. As witnessed by John when he was granted the heavenly vision of the mass. Protestants will actually hold it against any Catholic for venerating saints. Imagine that. More angry about a statue of a saint than one of Thomas Jefferson.

There was never suppose to be thousands of interpretations. Paul writes that we are to hold fast to the traditions as he passed them on to us. It is imperative that we stay faithful to the Body of Christ, represented by the Church.

You want to only focus on the sins of the church? You should be careful with that. You would not want me to do that with protestants, would you? You see how it works, when you don't do unto others as you want done to you? It is sneaky, and certainly tempting to follow false teachings. Especially ones that are centuries old.

Except if you are going to judge things by its fruits, as Christ the Lord said, then why is it you throw out the good fruits of the Saints? WHy throw out the good works? Oh, here we go. Another false teaching that good works means nothing. Totally false. You are the one that said something about fruits, and if I point out the good works, there is the same protestant saying the good works mean nothing. How hypocritical.

One major issue is Mary. Well, Christ said from the cross to the disciple whom He loved .......BEHOLD YOUR MOTHER. If we are not going to say that one of the last things said by OUR LORD from the cross was not eternal, then how can we pick and choose which were eternal and which were not? Besides, it affirms the eternal meaning of those words in Revelation 12:17....

Revelation 12:17
New King James Version (NKJV)
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, all of those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Now combine that with what the disciple is doing at the foot of the cross, and you see, even those words spoken by Christ were eternal. For he was bearing witness to Christ.

All of revelation gives us images of saints and angels making prayers in the form of incense that rises before the throne of God (Revelation 5:8). Again the woman that gave birth to the male child who sits at the right hand of God. The WOMAN THAT GAVE BIRTH. All of these are imitated on earth as it is in heaven. (even with in our sinful fallen state) Those that are not faithful and do not put Christs words into PRACTICE are like a fool that builds their house on soft sand. So when the winds come and floods buffet the house (church scandals, etc etc) the house is not strong enough to remain.

You can stick with the false, flimsy notion that everything else Christ said as recorded by the gospels were eternal words with the exception of those words. That is quite a convenient interpretation. He said forgive them Father, for they know not what they do. We know those words too are eternal, and not just meant for the Romans and Jews of the day. It is ridiculous. You will not convince me cause you say writings have been saying the church has had the great apostacy or the whore babylon cause some false teacher said it centuries ago.

Unless you really want me to list the bad fruits of protestants over the years.

Besides, most protestants have no clue how the church (or bible) was formed. They certainly do not have the tmeline of events. It is almost as though the church stopped forming from the end of Acts, till the beginning of the reformation. That has to be one of the most ridiculous notions I have ever heard. If that is the case, then you all better throw out the entire bible, since that so called whore of babylon declared its canon. I can give you an approximate timeline.

Again, if you go into a list of sins through out the centuries of the Catholic Church, I will be more than happy to sling mud about protestants. I may start with the KKK. However that is not fruitful and a waste of time. It will only enhance our sinful pride.

Again, there are many things that the church does that is good. Also, the teachings that is is some great apostacy or the whore of babylon is totally false. Get out of that bandwagon thinking, and understand that all of the things you have been taught are really false.

I hope that that WORD person is not trying to communicate with me. I have rarely seen such bloviated arrogance. I have seen it, but it is rare.

Last edited:
Paul writes

The so called great apostacy was not about the Catholic Church. That is a false teaching. Their sinners are certainly easy to point fingers at, and the accuser has done a wonderful job of pointing out the sins.

However, as I pointed out, there is only one church that is carrying out Jesus's commandments and imitating on earth as it is in heaven. As witnessed by John when he was granted the heavenly vision of the mass. Protestants will actually hold it against any Catholic for venerating saints. Imagine that. More angry about a statue of a saint than one of Thomas Jefferson.

There was never suppose to be thousands of interpretations. Paul writes that we are to hold fast to the traditions as he passed them on to us. It is imperative that we stay faithful to the Body of Christ, represented by the Church.

You want to only focus on the sins of the church? You should be careful with that. You would not want me to do that with protestants, would you? You see how it works, when you don't do unto others as you want done to you? It is sneaky, and certainly tempting to follow false teachings. Especially ones that are centuries old.

Except if you are going to judge things by its fruits, as Christ the Lord said, then why is it you throw out the good fruits of the Saints? WHy throw out the good works? Oh, here we go. Another false teaching that good works means nothing. Totally false. You are the one that said something about fruits, and if I point out the good works, there is the same protestant saying the good works mean nothing. How hypocritical.

One major issue is Mary. Well, Christ said from the cross to the disciple whom He loved .......BEHOLD YOUR MOTHER. If we are not going to say that one of the last things said by OUR LORD from the cross was not eternal, then how can we pick and choose which were eternal and which were not? Besides, it affirms the eternal meaning of those words in Revelation 12:17....

17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, all of those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Now combine that with what the disciple is doing at the foot of the cross, and you see, even those words spoken by Christ were eternal. For he was bearing witness to Christ.

All of revelation gives us images of saints and angels making prayers in the form of incense that rises before the throne of God (Revelation 5:8). Again the woman that gave birth to the male child who sits at the right hand of God. The WOMAN THAT GAVE BIRTH. All of these are imitated on earth as it is in heaven. (even with in our sinful fallen state) Those that are not faithful and do not put Christs words into PRACTICE are like a fool that builds their house on soft sand. So when the winds come and floods buffet the house (church scandals, etc etc) the house is not strong enough to remain.

You can stick with the false, flimsy notion that everything else Christ said as recorded by the gospels were eternal words with the exception of those words. That is quite a convenient interpretation. He said forgive them Father, for they know not what they do. We know those words too are eternal, and not just meant for the Romans and Jews of the day. It is ridiculous. You will not convince me cause you say writings have been saying the church has had the great apostacy or the whore babylon cause some false teacher said it centuries ago.

Besides, most protestants have no clue how the church (or bible) was formed. They certainly do not have the tmeline of events. It is almost as though the church stopped forming from the end of Acts, till the beginning of the reformation. That has to be one of the most ridiculous notions I have ever heard. If that is the case, then you all better throw out the entire bible, since that so called whore of babylon declared its canon. I can give you an approximate timeline.

Again, if you go into a list of sins through out the centuries of the Catholic Church, I will be more than happy to sling mud about protestants. I may start with the KKK. However that is not fruitful and a waste of time. It will only enhance our sinful pride.

Again, there are many things that the church does that is good. Also, the teachings that is is some great apostacy or the whore of babylon is totally false. Get out of that bandwagon thinking, and understand that all of the things you have been taught are really false.

I hope that that WORD person is not trying to communicate with me. I have rarely seen such bloviated arrogance. I have seen it, but it is rare.

All sinners are God's people who cannot obey His commandments like us saints do. No Christian has ever obeyed the commandments of God and won't until their flesh has perished in this age. Then we'll awaken in new bodies of flesh in Paradise and obey ALL His commands for eternity.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

We saints are created as the Law of God and all God's people will obey the Law in the next age.

Paul writes

^^^^^^^^^^^

The main problem is they do not teach Jesus' truths.

Every branch of the trinity religions belong in the great apostasy,( 1 cor 1:10)----- a major player of Babylon the great.
It can do all the good it wants--Matt 7:21-23-- if it is not doing Gods will or they are workers of iniquity--they will not enter Gods kingdom. Hail Marys = 0-- repentence = 100%-acts 3:19-- and according to 1 cor 6:9-11--- repentence = the stopping of the doing of the sin.

Jesus taught us how to pray---Our Father( YHWH(Jehovah)--- don't you think Jesus' teachers teach Jesus' truths?

Last edited:
theword clearly "doesn't know who our Creator is."

The Word of God is my created existence you fool. Christians believe the Bible is the Word of God but they don't realize that the original documents of the saints were not used in it's original context to make up the new testament. It was antichrists who stole our words and used them to start Christian churches that preached false gospels. All the saints of the first three centuries knew these antichrists were preaching false gospels and were warning their believers. But after Rome had all the saints killed, there was no one around to warn their believers or anyone else about Rome's new Catholic Church and the religious governing body called the Vatican that made new laws to replace the law of God.

^^^^^^^^^^^

The main problem is they do not teach Jesus' truths.

Every branch of the trinity religions belong in the great apostasy,( 1 cor 1:10)----- a major player of Babylon the great.
It can do all the good it wants--Matt 7:21-23-- if it is not doing Gods will or they are workers of iniquity--they will not enter Gods kingdom. Hail Marys = 0-- repentence = 100%-acts 3:19-- and according to 1 cor 6:9-11--- repentence = the stopping of the doing of the sin.

Jesus taught us how to pray---Our Father( YHWH(Jehovah)--- don't you think Jesus' teachers teach Jesus' truths?

Jesus didn't teach anyone how to pray. It is our invisible heavenly Father who teaches us everything about the past, present and future because He is our Creator, not the flesh of a saint called Jesus. No flesh can be a Creator because not even our flesh was created, it is only an illusion that comes from processed information, which is actually our created existence in the mind of our Creator.

Forum List

Back