Pope Francis blasts 'scandal' of clergy abuse in Portugal as he arrives for World Youth Day

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Thousands of victims of the catholic church. Is thrre any country the old rogue can visit without this type of anger ?

When will they kick thesse paedos out instead of giving them a cudhy billet in Rome ?

Why is it Leftists only seem to post about pedos when it comes to the Catholic church, but when Joe Biden showers with his daughter or the state school rapes your kid every day of the week they just ignore it?

And what really pisses them off more than anything is a movie about trafficking children, as if it is fake news.

In addition, the Pope is a Leftist Pope who gives sermons on global warming and the evils of building border walls, but says nothing about the genocide of abortion.

Funny that.

Last edited:

Thousands of victims of the catholic church. Is thrre any country the old rogue can visit without this type of anger ?

When will they kick thesse paedos out instead of giving them a cudhy billet in Rome ?

What's a cudhy billet? Or a thesse?

Her majesty is spinning in her grave.

Why is it Leftists only seem to post about pedos when it comes to the Catholic church, but when Joe Biden showers with his daughter or the state school rapes your kid every day of the week they just ignore it?

And what really pisses them off more than anything is a movie about trafficking children, as if it is fake news.

In addition, the Pope is a Leftist Pope who gives sermons on global warming and the evils of building border walls, but says nothing about the genocide of abortion.

Funny that.
I thought we could agree that all child abuse is a crime.
But you seem relaxed about the biggest groomer outfit in the world.

I thought we could agree that all child abuse is a crime.
But you seem relaxed about the biggest groomer outfit in the world.
When did I sanction any of it?

The Pope and his priests should be held accountable, but due to politics, they are not.

The same applies for Joe and his state run schools.

The Pope knows that all he has to do is brown nose to the Left, which he does, and they will leave him alone

Just so long as Jesus bows his knee to the Left, the Left is Ok with it.

Last edited:
When did I sanction any of it?

The Pope and his priests should be held accountable, but due to politics, they are not.

The same applies for Joe and his state run schools.

Public school teachers sexually abuse more children than priests - Stephen Porter

Public school teachers sexually abuse more children than priests - Stephen Porter

The Catholic church is dying verses children mandated into state run grooming centers called public schools.

So this makes sense. The Left grooms and violates far more children.

However, Tommy and his Left wing goons don't give a damn.

The Catholic church is dying verses children mandated into state run grooming centers called public schools.

So this makes sense. The Left grooms and violates far more children.

However, Tommy and his Left wing goons don't give a damn.
You know it isnt a competition dont you ?
That "survey" has been debunked.

I'll bet money that you could not be bothered to watch the World Youth Day ceremony in Lisbon, like I just did, where a half million adolescents and young adults wept with joy at hearing the Pope speak. His message was about how they must love themselves as they are because God loves them as they are.

Unlike the message of leftist teachers that they are simply wrong from birth and must mutilate their bodies and sterilize themselves chemically in order to make themselves right.

Ask those youths which message they'd rather hear.

I'll bet money that you could not be bothered to watch the World Youth Day ceremony in Lisbon, like I just did, where a half million adolescents and young adults wept with joy at hearing the Pope speak. His message was about how they must love themselves as they are because God loves them as they are.

Unlike the message of leftist teachers that they are simply wrong from birth and must mutilate their bodies and sterilize themselves chemically in order to make themselves right.

Ask those youths which message they'd rather hear.

Those youths were probably being fucked by their priests back at the hostel.
Statistically probable.

And what else did Pope Francis say except "we all have to hear the cry of all vicitms and to act to help them"? What are the other themes?`It's by the way also no problem for people of any other church to visit us and to speak with us - and there is absolutelly not any need always only to speak nonsense about us. If we never had existed you would live in a totally strange world - and I doubt about you would love this strange anti-Catholic world, anti-Catholic.

Last edited:
And what else did Pope Francis say except "we all have to hear the cry of all vicitms and to act to help them"? What are the other themes?`It's by the way also no problem for people of any other church to visit us and to speak with us - and there is absolutelly not any need always only to speak nonsense about us. If we never had existed you would live in a totally strange world - and I doubt about you would love this strange anti-Catholic world, anti-Catholic.

He can say whatever he likes. His acrions and the corporate actions of the church show a systematic cover up of paedo activity..
Its rife in every country they operate in.

Forum List

Back