Pope condemns Israel massacre

I'm glad the pope condemned Israel's terrorist actions.

Why do so many on this forum think Israel has a right to be a terrorist?

'We never learn': Pope condemns deadly violence at Israel-Gaza border | CBC News

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border. (Max Rossi/Reuters)
Speaking earlier Wednesday in the audience to a group of Polish World War II veterans, he said: "We never learn."
That will turn the Trump sheep even more against Catholics. Maybe the hate they get will push conservative Catholics into finally following their beliefs.

I want Trump's sheeps to turn on Catholics.

So, we know they love Jews who hate Christ, while bashing Catholics who support Christ.

So, White Catholics won't vote Trump again, and let the dirty Zionists go play war with themselves.
Catholics beed to realize they are hated by the Trump sheep. The rest of your post was nonsense.

Are you on drugs or something? I have no problem with Catholics: They are staunchly anti-abortion and they host dandy spaghetti dinners and fish fries.

But they seem to have been cursed with a pope who is spreading false doctrine.

I think this pope is a douchebag. JPII was a good guy. But this guy is a GD commie.
You all would say the same about Jesus
Maybe so. Jesus is an ideal, we exist in reality. Communists in reality are not altruists.
Doesn't matter, you'd still call him a communist.

Well, it does matter, he seriously addressed your point.

But it seems you didn't actually CARE about your "point", you were just making a zinger.

In that, you are a completely normal liberal.

I think this pope is a douchebag. JPII was a good guy. But this guy is a GD commie.
You all would say the same about Jesus
Maybe so. Jesus is an ideal, we exist in reality. Communists in reality are not altruists.
The first Christian congregations/churches were both communist/communal and altruist.
The period of authoritarianism/Stalinism that used the term "communist" destroyed any discussion of anything that tries to use it, but many institutions, such as the family and monastic organizations are successfully 'communist' and altruistic.

'We never learn': Pope condemns deadly violence at Israel-Gaza border | CBC News

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border. (Max Rossi/Reuters)
Speaking earlier Wednesday in the audience to a group of Polish World War II veterans, he said: "We never learn."
That will turn the Trump sheep even more against Catholics. Maybe the hate they get will push conservative Catholics into finally following their beliefs.

So, we know they love Jews who hate Christ, while bashing Catholics who support Christ.

So, White Catholics won't vote Trump again, and let the dirty Zionists go play war with themselves.

Trump's supporters are the opposite of sheep.

Our leadership tried to fix the Primaries and we told them to go fuck themselves.

YOu need to see that, or you are blinding yourself utterly.

Trump's done nothing, there's still a lot of Hispanics, Muslims, and everything else in this country.

Trump's a liar, why don't Trump supports hold him to his word?

It seems Republicans mostly just care about looting, and shooting for Israel.

I dont give 2 fucks for israel or the palis. I wish both sides would either finish it or STFU
However, i am on israels side in this instance.
Pipe bombs, gun shots, bombs trying to blow the wall up etc
Fuck those terrorists.

I dont give 2 fucks for israel or the palis. I wish both sides would either finish it or STFU
Fuck those terrorists.
-------------------------- i like the Israelis , they have spirit as can be seen by their fighting ability as they are surrounded on all sides by enemies that want to burn them alive . Israelis fight for their lives everyday so i admire that . ------------ just a comment .

Fuck those terrorists.
-------------------------- i like the Israelis , they have spirit as can be seen by their fighting ability as they are surrounded on all sides by enemies that want to burn them alive . Israelis fight for their lives everyday so i admire that . ------------ just a comment .
Thats cool.
I just get tired of their whining
I also get tired of giving them billions of dollars every year.

Trump's supporters are the opposite of sheep.

Our leadership tried to fix the Primaries and we told them to go fuck themselves.

YOu need to see that, or you are blinding yourself utterly.

Trump's done nothing, there's still a lot of Hispanics, Muslims, and everything else in this country.

Trump's a liar, why don't Trump supports hold him to his word?

It seems Republicans mostly just care about looting, and shooting for Israel.

Deportations are way up. Border crossings in, are way down.

It's not nearly enough, but it is far more than we would have got with anyone else.

And I am furious over the lack of a wall. I have admitted that on this site, and bitched directly to the white house on several occasions.

Looting isn't really a thing any more.

"Shooting for Israel"? That's kind of weak. Especially from a country that refuses to let any Muslim "refugees" in.

And let's keep something in mind. I fully support, even celebrate the common sense policy of Poland in refusing Muslim immigration.

No...the terrorists were trying to break through the fence...the Israelis stopped them. Hamas is the attacker, not the Israelis.

Who allowed you to post on this web site? White Supremacists don't belong here. They make the rest of us on the right look bad with their extremism.

Who allowed you to post on this web site? White Supremacists don't belong here. They make the rest of us on the right look bad with their extremism.

The Zionist Liberals (Republicans) looking for more terrorism, and genocide for Israel make Right-Wingers look horrid.

Quit pretending your party is Right-Wing, you're extreme Liberals.

No...the terrorists were trying to break through the fence...the Israelis stopped them. Hamas is the attacker, not the Israelis.

Little children included?
The real attackers were clearly Israel, they didn't suffer any injuries, or deaths, but shot over 1,000 Palestinians.

Irony. When some who hates Muslims, “supports” the Palestinians only because he hates Jews even more.

Irony. When some who hates Muslims, “supports” the Palestinians only because he hates Jews even more.

Irony, Liberals are all outraged over Racist opinions, but then seem to hardly care when Zionists commit terrorism, or worse yet genocide.

I happen to believe in balance, and discipline.

I don't want Muslims, or Jews in my nation, nor do I want genocide, or terrorist attacks on them.

It's truly sad, very sad that the West does the exact opposite, calling for genocide, but crying about racist opinions as they push multiculturalism.

After the church turning a cheek to WW II's 6 million dead they actually admit "We never learn" to Polish Vets?

After the church turning a cheek to WW II's 6 million dead they actually admit "We never learn" to Polish Vets?

Hilarious, why are Protestants, and Jews so revolting?

860,000 Lives Saved - The Truth About Pius XII & the Jews

The vindication of Pius XII has been established principally by Jewish writers and from Israeli archives. It is now established that the Pope supervised a rescue network which saved 860,000 Jewish lives - more than all the international agencies put together.

Hilarious, why are Protestants, and Jews so revolting?

860,000 Lives Saved - The Truth About Pius XII & the Jews

The vindication of Pius XII has been established principally by Jewish writers and from Israeli archives. It is now established that the Pope supervised a rescue network which saved 860,000 Jewish lives - more than all the international agencies put together.

That ought to be enough whitewashing to make the church so lily brilliant white after brokering the Nazi extermination of lives for Islam oil since Poland was the first country to suffer the blitzkrieg against Jews; but then again they do believe in a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception so the Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality slave trade may continue killing in the name of Allah like belief in fables of Arabian flying carpets.

Forum List

Back