Pope comes down the mountain on arms dealer prompting tripping over his own feet

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Pope Francis: What will be left of a world torn apart by war?

"In his homily Thursday, Pope Francis said that just as Jesus wept for Jerusalem in the day’s Gospel reading, he continues to weep today, because the world has rejected the path of peace in exchange for war.

“Today Jesus weeps as well: because we have chosen the way of war, the way of hatred, the way of enmities,” the Pope said Nov. 19.

He noted how the Christmas season is approaching, yet while lights, parties, bright trees and even Nativity scenes will decorate homes, “the world continues to wage war. The world has not understood the way of peace.”"

Must be nice to denounce merchants of death once your church has become the richest entity on the planet doing the exact same thing. Crusades killed thousands of Muslims, yet the Pope now condemns Muslim violence? INquisition murdered countless Protestants, Jews, Muslims, and others for not converting to Catholicism yet they have the moral authority to denounce religious violence now?

Vatican wouldn't exist without a millenial old history up to the necks in blood and violence. So you'll have to excuse me if I can't lsiten to a Pope now denouncing others for his own crimes.

Pope Francis: What will be left of a world torn apart by war?

"In his homily Thursday, Pope Francis said that just as Jesus wept for Jerusalem in the day’s Gospel reading, he continues to weep today, because the world has rejected the path of peace in exchange for war.

“Today Jesus weeps as well: because we have chosen the way of war, the way of hatred, the way of enmities,” the Pope said Nov. 19.

He noted how the Christmas season is approaching, yet while lights, parties, bright trees and even Nativity scenes will decorate homes, “the world continues to wage war. The world has not understood the way of peace.”"

Must be nice to denounce merchants of death once your church has become the richest entity on the planet doing the exact same thing. Crusades killed thousands of Muslims, yet the Pope now condemns Muslim violence? INquisition murdered countless Protestants, Jews, Muslims, and others for not converting to Catholicism yet they have the moral authority to denounce religious violence now?

Vatican wouldn't exist without a millenial old history up to the necks in blood and violence. So you'll have to excuse me if I can't lsiten to a Pope now denouncing others for his own crimes.
You would have been more successful as a priest under any of the past popes than you would be under Francis. Just sayin

Forum List

Back