Zone1 Pope asks help from Madonna to end conflict and hatred in the world

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

(ANSA) - ROME, OCT 27 - Pope Francis on Friday asked the Madonna to convert those who foment hatred and conflict. "Shake the soul of those who are trapped by hatred, convert those who feed and foment conflicts. Wipe away the tears of children", "assist those who are lonely and elderly, support the wounded and the sick, protect those who have had to leave their land and their dearest loved ones, console the disheartened, reawaken hope", said the Pontiff addressing Our Lady. "We consecrate our world to you, especially countries and regions at war", "open glimmers of light in the night of conflict", "inspire paths of peace to the leaders of nations". "You, Lady of all nations, reconcile your children, deceived by evil, blinded by power and hatred." (ANSA).

So how does this work exactly? Does the Pope pray to Madonna who then prays to God to help cuz the last time I checked Mary could not even turn water into wine, let alone have any influence over world peace.

1698494148727.png

It turns out that Madonna Tweeted back to the Pope, "Yea, whatever".

(ANSA) - ROME, OCT 27 - Pope Francis on Friday asked the Madonna to convert those who foment hatred and conflict. "Shake the soul of those who are trapped by hatred, convert those who feed and foment conflicts. Wipe away the tears of children", "assist those who are lonely and elderly, support the wounded and the sick, protect those who have had to leave their land and their dearest loved ones, console the disheartened, reawaken hope", said the Pontiff addressing Our Lady. "We consecrate our world to you, especially countries and regions at war", "open glimmers of light in the night of conflict", "inspire paths of peace to the leaders of nations". "You, Lady of all nations, reconcile your children, deceived by evil, blinded by power and hatred." (ANSA).

So how does this work exactly? Does the Pope pray to Madonna who then prays to God to help cuz the last time I checked Mary could not even turn water into wine, let alone have any influence over world peace.

View attachment 849760

Pope illustrates just how out of touch he is.

Pope illustrates just how out of touch he is.
He spends his days given sermons on the evils of climate change.

Climate change apparently is the new gospel.

I wonder if he prays to Mary to save the planet from climate change

In fact, I wonder if he prays at all.

Most Catholics are unhappy with the Pope and his involvement in politics.

"You, Lady of all nations, reconcile your children, deceived by evil, blinded by power and hatred." (ANSA).

Remember all those beauty pageants where contestants addressed world peace? That is what Pope Francis' words evoke within me. But this reminds me of Jesus' approach to peace and kingdom living: He did not advise all to kneel in prayer for world events of any kind--and a lot was happening in his day.

Instead, Jesus used the analogy of how yeast works: A little in the dough leavens whole loaves. I think Jesus would ask how we are doing with peace in our own homes, at our places of work, in our community...even on the road. What are we doing to bring peace into what touches our own lives.

A possible failing of this Pope is that he is more focused on world events than on souls of individuals. His job is not to shepherd the world as a whole, but to shepherd us as individuals who are likely to be overwhelmed at times by what is happening in the world. Perhaps he should address peace in our own lives and how we can bring peace into our homes. The whole world is a gargantuan loaf, but we can all start with the loaf in our own sphere of influence. (Leaving politics out of it. Entirely.)

View attachment 849760

Do you really not know who/what "the Madonna" is in the catholic religion?

Remember all those beauty pageants where contestants addressed world peace? That is what Pope Francis' words evoke within me. But this reminds me of Jesus' approach to peace and kingdom living: He did not advise all to kneel in prayer for world events of any kind--and a lot was happening in his day.

Instead, Jesus used the analogy of how yeast works: A little in the dough leavens whole loaves. I think Jesus would ask how we are doing with peace in our own homes, at our places of work, in our community...even on the road. What are we doing to bring peace into what touches our own lives.

A possible failing of this Pope is that he is more focused on world events than on souls of individuals. His job is not to shepherd the world as a whole, but to shepherd us as individuals who are likely to be overwhelmed at times by what is happening in the world. Perhaps he should address peace in our own lives and how we can bring peace into our homes. The whole world is a gargantuan loaf, but we can all start with the loaf in our own sphere of influence. (Leaving politics out of it. Entirely.)
No, I'm pretty sure all that matters is reducing carbon emissions, at least, according to the Pope.

View attachment 849760

Pope Frankie Doing the Hanky-Panky

Forum List

Back