Pop Singer criticized for saying she "loves being a woman"

Yeah, it might offend all of the people who identify as goldfish. :rolleyes:
I wonder if anyone out there has actually tried to go such a route. I ask because there isn't much living space when a bowl is what a good deal of them are put in. Fish can also breathe while in the water. We humans can not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wonder if anyone out there has actually tried to go such a route. I ask because there isn't much living space when a bowl is what a good deal of them are put in. Fish can also breathe while in the water. We humans can not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Unless they have scuba gear on that is.

So you think a bunch of sociopaths running around infecting each other with deadly viruses is a reason to pretend gay marriages were necessary? You're a pretty sick little animal if you do; they should have been quarantined until they croaked instead for that mindless bullshit.
That is their plan for the Unvaccinated. They were fortunate back then. That disease is nasty and the taxpayers' foot a huge bill to keep them alive.

If a transwoman had said, "I love being a woman," she would be the hero of the left. "Ciswomen" aren't allowed to love being women because they were born that way, they didn't have to "struggle," to "accept themselves," as women.

If a transwoman had said, "I love being a woman," she would be the hero of the left. "Ciswomen" aren't allowed to love being women because they were born that way, they didn't have to "struggle," to "accept themselves," as women.

Well,.. I had to struggle to accept the fact that blood would be coming out of my ass every month and that if I ever want to become pregnant I'm the one who has to have something as big as a watermelon squeezing out of something that only feels as big as a toothpaste tube if that counts as I found it to be quite the struggle of acceptance that's what being a woman meant.

Hahaha bigoted racist left wing Nazis trying to pretend they aren't. We all know what you vermin are, no need to keep projecting. You don't even fool each other, which is why your heroes are now eating each other like the infantile fetishists they are.
You don't have a clue what I believe or don't believe. However, I know a scum-sucking bigoted douchebag when I see one.

Pop singer Adele was criticized for saying she "loves being a woman" while accepting the first gender-neutral artist of the year award at the 2022 Brits awards on Tuesday.
The new category replaced the separate best female and best male artist categories from previous Brits ward shows. It is unclear what caused the Brits to change the name of the award category and a representative did not respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.
Adele took home the awards for best artist, album and song of the year.
Adele's speech has social media users criticizing her for being anti-trans and others coming to her defense.
"Please, no, ADELE can’t be a TERF," one social media user wrote, according to Page Six.
"So...Adele's a bit terfy then? Good, good," another user wrote.
The acronym "TERF" stands for "trans-exclusionary radical feminist."

What Are the Different Genders? 64 Terms for Identity …

Dec 20, 2019 · Both an umbrella term and nonbinary gender identity that describes the experience of having a specific gender that’s different from male, female, or any combination of the two......

Comment:
Progressive's say that there are over 60 genders, but Female is not one of them.

The left is insane..........we need to stop indulging their insanity.

You gotta love that list of “68 genders”, utter nonsense. All are just nonsensical descriptions of males and females pretending to be something.

It use to be when someone was spouting nonsense like this, they were evaluated for mental illness....now they are given positions of power by the democrat party.

Next, people are going to be criticized for referring to themselves as humans.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't know if you thought you were being hyperbolic, but we already have fools running around, insisting that it's "exclusionary" to say that only a human can be a person, because "my furbaby is a person, too". Ugh.

Forum List

Back