Pop Singer criticized for saying she "loves being a woman"

I determined when I was 14 that I would marry a virgin, i.e., a girl who had determined to be a virgin for her husband. I was not going to take any cock carousel whore for a wife and the mother of my children.

I'm not arguing with your position, but I would be interested to know whether you offered her the same bodily purity in return.

I'm not arguing with your position, but I would be interested to know whether you offered her the same bodily purity in return.
Both of us were virgins when we married. I'm five years older. She was a freshman at Point Loma Nazarene Univerity, and I had just been reassigned to Coronado for driver school after completing SERE training in Maine.

To her marital and familial love were sacred, but not merely a religious thing. The idea of a man who is not the father of her children touching her was gross. I held that marital and familial love should be treated with respect for strictly personal reasons. I didn't become a Christian until after I met her. I was just an unapologetically possessive guy and like my father held the dignity of my masculinity in high regard.

Forum List

Back