Pop Singer criticized for saying she "loves being a woman"

At the same time, the left is pushing the ERA against gender discrimination. While gender/sex cannot even be defined without discriminating between people who believe internal identity trumps biological sex or believe these are separate and govt can only recognize biological sex which is determined objectively by science and has no jurisdiction to recognize or regulate internal gender identity that is faith based and up to individual liberty.
We are free to discriminate every day, that is,, so long as such discrimination is worthy

For example, Facebook censors conservative speech and are free to do it.

The IRS is free to target conservative taxpayers with only a minimal paying of a fine

Employers can tell their employees that unvaccinated workers are not welcome

The NAACP can tell people who are not white they don't want them working there, like when Rachel Dolezal was discovered to be white and not black, they let her go.

So as we can see, you are free to discriminate against people as long as they conflict with the politics of the DNC

The US is a country by, and for the Leftist democrat party.

Personal experience -- every feminist I ever knew treated women around them like dirt, unless the women they were relating to were of a higher social status, worthy of sucking up to.

Leftists are typically hateful and miserable people.

Which is why they are a Leftist
Which is the result, in my opinion, of being raised by toxic parents who actually hate children.

Makes me think of a time when I had a feminist friend over for an afternoon by the pool. She brought her two children with her and she promptly grabbed a chaise lounge in the sun and fell asleep, leaving her two kids, one of whom couldn't swim, to do whatever they wanted to do. The younger child who couldn't swim was fearless and would not be dissuaded from being in the water and if I had let my attention waver for a minute, something awful could have happened. Essentially, my friend said "Here, you take these things for a while. I'm tired of dealing with them".

From the article in the OP:

"The clearest example is in all things related to sex. We live in an age when virgins are mocked and women who have casual sexual encounters with different men every weekend are celebrated.

This is one reason abortion is one of the central planks of the feminist movement. It allows women to have sex free of reproductive consequences, just like their male counterparts."

I've long felt the creeps about how "feminism" glorifies sexual promiscuity. I think women must be held up as the mothers of our future and when I think of women who use abortion as birth control, I deeply, deeply hope that they are never allowed to actually carry a pregnancy to term, because their children will be mothered by sluts who have no self respect. I just hope that their choice of multiple "oopsie" abortions renders them sterile.

One would think that the Feministas would be screaming after the Superbowl half-time show where women were objectified by a bunch of crotch-grabbing men.

One would think that the Feministas would be screaming after the Superbowl half-time show where women were objectified by a bunch of crotch-grabbing men.
One would think.

I've known quite a few belly dancers -- women who dance in nightclubs in very revealing costumes, for money -- who actually claim to be feminists. The couple of times I suggested that they might be seen as sexually objectifying themselves, I was absolutely excoriated! Of course, they see sexually objectifying themselves as some form of empowerment.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back