Poor Megyn

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Megyn Kelly No Longer Hosting Sandy Hook Benefit Due to Alex Jones Interview

People upset about her interview with Alex Jones.

Even Alex Jones.

ycGYVWvr_normal.jpg
Alex Jones

@RealAlexJones

I'm calling for @megynkelly to cancel the airing of our interview for misrepresenting my views on Sandy Hook - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEizpwC5Vfw …

6:36 PM - 12 Jun 2017
What's a poor girl to do?

Megyn Kelly. Let me see if I can shed a tear.

Nope.

Her death spiral began when she decided after 15 minutes of minor fame that she was ready to take on the world and didn't need Fox anymore.

Megyn Kelly No Longer Hosting Sandy Hook Benefit Due to Alex Jones Interview

People upset about her interview with Alex Jones.

Even Alex Jones.

ycGYVWvr_normal.jpg
Alex Jones

@RealAlexJones

I'm calling for @megynkelly to cancel the airing of our interview for misrepresenting my views on Sandy Hook - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEizpwC5Vfw …

6:36 PM - 12 Jun 2017
What's a poor girl to do?

Maybe if she held up a severed trump head likeness or mailed top secret documents to the press the left would embrace her?

Didn't like her on Fox and thought she was a mistake for NBC and soon NBC will learn not to hire someone that road the coattails of Billy O' and Sean Hannity!

Well, I can't say I disagree with the reaction. I can see the other side--that he should be allowed to be on the show to show what a nutcase he is. Apparently Kelly showed him the error of his ways, since he wants the interview taken off the air. But overall I think the decision to interview him was a financial attention getting one and I'm not sad it backfired. Play with dynamite, sometimes you get blown up.

Didn't like her on Fox and thought she was a mistake for NBC and soon NBC will learn not to hire someone that road the coattails of Billy O' and Sean Hannity!
Yeah...they need to stick to hiring Democrat operatives to keep the natives uninformed.

Yeah...they need to stick to hiring Democrat operatives to keep the natives uninformed.

Well didn't they do that with Kelly?
I suppose so...but since she is of Fox, the most hated network known to man by lefties, she is tainted.

She's not a Democrat by any stretch of the imagination. Just because she hates Trump's guts? That's more a woman thing.

She's not a Democrat by any stretch of the imagination. Just because she hates Trump's guts? That's more a woman thing.

Zoom, right over the damn head it goes for you!

I swear do I need to label sarcasm again!?!

How
How do you know she is not a D?

How

She worked for Fox News, and is kind of attractive in a ugly way...

I doubt NBC is going to pull the interview. You can't buy all the press and buzz surrounding this story. Jones will look even more unhinged and Kelly will see a rating bump.

How

Getting back to the subject matter Kelly should have known better to interview Jones and need to air more suitable material for the NBC viewing audience like a death match with Donald Trump or how Barack Obama was the greatest President ever....

Well, I can't say I disagree with the reaction. I can see the other side--that he should be allowed to be on the show to show what a nutcase he is. Apparently Kelly showed him the error of his ways, since he wants the interview taken off the air. But overall I think the decision to interview him was a financial attention getting one and I'm not sad it backfired. Play with dynamite, sometimes you get blown up.

Sandy Hook was a staged event and the school had been shut down since the end of the school year of 2008 and was being used for a storage facility which was why they had to bring in porta-potties since the water had been shut off for three and a half years. Would you let YOUR kid go to this school???

Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 7.17.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 7.17.18 AM.png
Exterior Photo #65.png

Attachments

• shes.jpg
    shes.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 23

How

Getting back to the subject matter Kelly should have known better to interview Jones and need to air more suitable material for the NBC viewing audience like a death match with Donald Trump or how Barack Obama was the greatest President ever....
The left thinks Alex Jones is a nut job worthy of execution. So, maybe Kelly was hoping to give him enough rope to hang himself further with the leftists, who regularly consume NBC News (really DNC News). Thus, attaining the Left's admiration.

Forum List

Back