Poor Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I have assumed Nancy Pelosi started out much like Wasserman. The crazy just hit early. I hope she stays a long time.

Democrats are running scared from everything these days.
Which is why I posted this OP. It is newsworthy when one's own party turns against them for any reason. ;)

I guess it's "newsworthy", but I still don't understand why you'd care.

DNC Chair is an administrative position for a party that you clearly don't belong to. It's as irrelevant to you as who the current President of National Right to Life is to me.

Which is why I posted this OP. It is newsworthy when one's own party turns against them for any reason. ;)

DNC Chair is an administrative position for a party that you clearly don't belong to. It's as irrelevant to you as who the current President of National Right to Life is to me.

I'll remember that next time your in an abortion or life to life thread.

You'll have to "remember" that one for a long time then, since I don't post in abortion threads.

I'm not sure what that has to do with my point, though.

You'll have to "remember" that one for a long time then, since I don't post in abortion threads.

You being clueless goes without saying.

Wow, that sure showed me... :lol:

What is it that you guys get out of posts like this?

To everyone else reading it, it reads as "I have no response, so I'll make some weak personal attack".

Of course you don't understand, Doc. I wouldn't expect you

I avoid posting in abortion threads too, Doc. I also usually avoid posting with mods. Don't like it.

Wow, that sure showed me... :lol:

What is it that you guys get out of posts like this?

To everyone else reading it, it reads as "I have no response, so I'll make some weak personal attack".

Just identifying the weak ones. Good thing you can hide behind that mod status, normally a mod would call you on being a troll.

She has a drool problem, I have been told. Is the reason she speaks so ...wetly.

My main complaint with her was how she gutted real progressives in her own state to further consolidate power for 'pro-growth' Democrats.

And, of course, when a powerful figure from either party is being flayed the teeth come out from the other side.

Kind of 'goes without saying' I would think.

She has a drool problem, I have been told. Is the reason she speaks so ...wetly.

My main complaint with her was how she gutted real progressives in her own state to further consolidate power for 'pro-growth' Democrats.

And, of course, when a powerful figure from either party is being flayed the teeth come out from the other side.

My biggest complaint with her is that she hasn't done her job well. It's a professional thing.

And you're right, it is to be expected that those on the right would use this to attack her (or in the case of KG, kinda defend her against the evil progressives) - but it's still stupid.

It was stupid when liberals made hay over Michael Steele being fired as RNC Chair, too.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a kinda' attractive woman who is rendered unattractive (in my eyes) when she opens her mouth.

It's not just her politics either. It's like she's a recovering alky or drug addict, always sleepy and foggy brained. Or she never gets enough sleep, I don't know.

Phylicia Rashad said a long time ago that "A Womans Outer Beauty is a reflection of her Inner Beauty".

Rush calls her Debbie "BLABBERMOUTH" Schultz.

My biggest complaint with her is that she hasn't done her job well. It's a professional thing.

And you're right, it is to be expected that those on the right would use this to attack her (or in the case of KG, kinda defend her against the evil progressives) - but it's still stupid.

It was stupid when liberals made hay over Michael Steele being fired as RNC Chair, too.

It is obviously difficult for you to understand....but watching wolves eat one of their own has a certain ironic humor. Wasserman-Schultz is a stone cold psycho bitch....to such an extent even Obama and the White House staff can't stand her.

Again....the irony is deep....very deep. :D

Actually the democrats are running scared from abortion topics too. It seems that the entire democrat freaking agenda is on hold hoping that people forget how sinister they are until after the mid terms when they can go back to being ....democrats.

People 'lash out' when they feel threatened by something, has been my longstanding belief.

So, we have Republicans and Democrats dancing on the graves of various political careers.

Forum List

Back