Poor Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I think the quotes got a little messed up, so I copypasta'd your last post, @flacaltenn :

I'm not about to stop the DNC from taking her off the leash without shots. But it sure as hell would be refreshing to find (and i can't believe i'm suggesting this :lol:) a more Bill Clinton type of face for their efforts.

She's a caricature of political hate and deception. And I honestly believe that leftists are driven not by any coherent political convictions -- but only the desire to win power. They currently OWN the Dem brand. And when Dems poke fun at the TParty rift in the other useless party, they ignore the fact that they have been hijacked by their own wingers for about 8 years now..

This is what you get when "wingers" are in charge without principles or a compass..

I don't know if I agree with the definitions of terms you're using.

I use the term "leftist" to describe myself, and I can tell you for sure that I don't "OWN" the Democratic Party. They don't represent me at all.

My observations never brought you into the picture. We might be different types of Liberals with less allegiance to "party" than most. But our CHOICES are determined by the circus that comes only in two flavors. That should change and that's another story.

Clearly, the leftists are are a wing of the Dem party and they are defined as a group whose primary interest in the attainment of power. They are the "party animals" with little amounts of political philosophical spine. They have GOALS and slogans, but don't care to articulate the MEANS until they acheive that power. This is the Class Warfare, Group Rights, Anti-Market, Larger Government beggars and whiners. They have treated like spoiled children by the mainstream Dems until the election of Obama. Their power base is organized around the Dem Progressive Caucus and other proxies that share their goals.

And their one weakness --- as the OP points out, is that their rhetoric is over-the-top aggressive and their ability to cooperate and organize is plagued by conflict and disputes. May be the same weakness with the Libertarians that I perennially support. But there is ZERO interest here in seeking power over philosophical integrity, consistency and message.

For a prime example of leftists with power, see the history of KPFA in Berkerley Ca.. A couple generations of protests walk-outs, takeovers and coupes --- all over a radio station with a listening audience of about 1600 people in a market of MILLIONS.
:lmao:

800 of those 1600 are community organizers just like our current Leftist Prez...

dumpingdws.jpg

Her own party is turning away from her. They are running scared. :eek:

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz is in a behind-the-scenes struggle with the White House, congressional Democrats and Washington insiders who have lost confidence in her as both a unifying leader and reliable party spokesperson at a time when they need her most.

Long-simmering doubts about her have reached a peak after two recent public flubs: criticizing the White House’s handling of the border crisis and comparing the tea party to wife beaters.

QUIZ: Do you know Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

The perception of critics is that Wasserman Schultz spends more energy tending to her own political ambitions than helping Democrats win. This includes using meetings with DNC donors to solicit contributions for her own PAC and campaign committee, traveling to uncompetitive districts to court House colleagues for her potential leadership bid and having DNC-paid staff focus on her personal political agenda.

She’s become a liability to the DNC, and even to her own prospects, critics say.

Read more: Democrats turn on Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO.com
Debbie Wasserman Shultz is doing everything to help Debbie Wasserman Shultz...
She is a shamelss self promoter and even more shameless when it comes to taking full advantage of any opportunity to use her position to enrich herself.
Finally, she is a far left wing loon who has at her disposal a lifetime supply of Kaopectate as a remedy for her chronic diarrhea of the mouth.
This twat's diet consists mostly of shoe leather.

Her own party is turning away from her. They are running scared. :eek:

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz is in a behind-the-scenes struggle with the White House, congressional Democrats and Washington insiders who have lost confidence in her as both a unifying leader and reliable party spokesperson at a time when they need her most.

Long-simmering doubts about her have reached a peak after two recent public flubs: criticizing the White House’s handling of the border crisis and comparing the tea party to wife beaters.

QUIZ: Do you know Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

The perception of critics is that Wasserman Schultz spends more energy tending to her own political ambitions than helping Democrats win. This includes using meetings with DNC donors to solicit contributions for her own PAC and campaign committee, traveling to uncompetitive districts to court House colleagues for her potential leadership bid and having DNC-paid staff focus on her personal political agenda.

She’s become a liability to the DNC, and even to her own prospects, critics say.

Read more: Democrats turn on Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO.com
It is said Obama refuses to meet with her.

She served her purpose. Now they'll crap on her.

It's what they do. Support depraved, indifferent, criminal pigs...and then cut their throats when they're through with them.

Progressives are awesome.

You guys are so weird. What the fuck is that post supposed to mean?
Exactly what it says. Get with the program there rocket scientist.

Last edited:
Democrats are running scared from everything these days.
Which is why I posted this OP. It is newsworthy when one's own party turns against them for any reason. ;)

I guess it's "newsworthy", but I still don't understand why you'd care.

DNC Chair is an administrative position for a party that you clearly don't belong to. It's as irrelevant to you as who the current President of National Right to Life is to me.
Of course you don't understand, Doc. I wouldn't expect you
Which is why I posted this OP. It is newsworthy when one's own party turns against them for any reason. ;)

DNC Chair is an administrative position for a party that you clearly don't belong to. It's as irrelevant to you as who the current President of National Right to Life is to me.

I'll remember that next time your in an abortion or life to life thread.

You'll have to "remember" that one for a long time then, since I don't post in abortion threads.

I'm not sure what that has to do with my point, though.

I'll remember that next time your in an abortion or life to life thread.

You'll have to "remember" that one for a long time then, since I don't post in abortion threads.

I'm not sure what that has to do with my point, though.

I avoid posting in abortion threads too, Doc. I also usually avoid posting with mods. Don't like it.
Yeah.....It's just as dangerous as a recruit playing cards and drinking with the drill Sergeant.
I don't think the mods should be posting on these threads.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Can be sure of one thing: If her cogent and intelligent and wise views can not convince a conservative/Republican to vote liberal/Democrat, her ravishing beauty surely will.

That called the Palin Effect?

I figure if Debbie gets booted out MSNBC will have a new talking head.

She and Maddow would make a great pair...two Mad Cows.

Just get rid of Zombie Joe in the morning and have Debbie blow revele for the troops and issue the orders of the day.. That way our lefty posters would have their thoughts given to them before breakfast ends.. The way the MSNBC schedule is now -- RDean and Dotty aren't fully programmed until close to noon..

Last edited:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a kinda' attractive woman who is rendered unattractive (in my eyes) when she opens her mouth.

It's not just her politics either. It's like she's a recovering alky or drug addict, always sleepy and foggy brained. Or she never gets enough sleep, I don't know.

Phylicia Rashad said a long time ago that "A Womans Outer Beauty is a reflection of her Inner Beauty".

This lunatic has no outer or inner beauty.

DWS has become a joke. Every time she speaks, her foot winds up in her mouth and yet she doesn't seem to realize how ridiculous she sounds. She keeps the stupid comments coming.

Funny that she's been begging the DNC for a few years trying to get them to pay for a nicer wardrobe. No luck yet, but she even had other people request on her behalf. Palin was sharply criticized for having the RNC pay for some clothes during the campaign, but yet the liberal media hasn't once criticized Schultz.

Seriously, she needs some help with her appearance. She always looks a mess, though that probably is reflective of her mind.

She served her purpose. Now they'll crap on her.

It's what they do. Support depraved, indifferent, criminal pigs...and then cut their throats when they're through with them.

Progressives are awesome.
Every spokesperson that leads the Progressive cause in Washington becomes a sacrificial lamb, because you have to lie in order to sell a pack of lies to the public. Josh Earnest is the White House front man. He's ordered to tell lies with a straight face to reporters that have to roll their eyes at the constant litany of lies put forth by the administration.

Debbie Blabbermouth-Shits is simply the face of the DNC. A warped unrealistic group of snake-oil salesmen trying to pull one scam after another on the voters. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and those who came before them were selected because of their lack of scruples at telling tall tales, and they will all go down in flames eventually. Tom Daschle, Russ Feingold, Howard Dean, Anthony Weiner, Barney Frank, John Kerry, Alan Grayson, Robert Byrd, John Conyers, Jon Corzine, Elijah Cummings, Chris Dodd, Dick Durbin, John Edwards, Keith Ellison, Rahm Emanuel, Al Franken, Al Gore, Sheila Jackson Lee, William Jefferson, Jim McDermott, and John Murtha. All of them did or are doing their best to sell a lie to the public.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back