Poor CNN- Dorian a Major Inconvenience

If trump nukes hurricane Delorean it could provide the 1.21 gigawatts it takes to destroy it.
What will happen if he does and the 'cane goes back in time to attack New Orleans in 2005, and we find out it was Trump all along!!!!?

If trump nukes hurricane Delorean it could provide the 1.21 gigawatts it takes to destroy it.
What will happen if he does and the 'cane goes back in time to attack New Orleans in 2005, and we find out it was Trump all along!!!!?
It could end up like butterfly effect. We might have to make sure hurricane Deloreans parents hook up or people might start vanishing.

Looks like hurricane delorean isn't going to be as devastating as hoped.

I live in Lake City, Florida. I was kinda worried but I got some industrial strength hurricane repellent from Home Depot and it appears to be working.

Don't celebrate too early. It hasn't turned north yet.
Its turning already.
That's because Trump nuked it, at least that's what CNN says.

Looks like hurricane delorean isn't going to be as devastating as hoped.

I live in Lake City, Florida. I was kinda worried but I got some industrial strength hurricane repellent from Home Depot and it appears to be working.

Don't celebrate too early. It hasn't turned north yet.
Its turning already.
That's because Trump nuked it, at least that's what CNN says.

I'm not worried. My hurricane repellent came with a 30-day guarantee.

Because of the storm CNN even stopped their daily Trump lies....I hope Dorian skips around the coast for 5 weeks but doesn't come ashore...buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Trump: A category 5. I never heard of a Cat 5. Wow. this had never happened before. or for years! Never knew of any. Nope Cst 5 are soooo special....

This is the 4th since Trump became President.

Nothing more needs said.

Because of the storm CNN even stopped their daily Trump lies....I hope Dorian skips around the coast for 5 weeks but doesn't come ashore...buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Trump: A category 5. I never heard of a Cat 5. Wow. this had never happened before. or for years! Never knew of any. Nope Cst 5 are soooo special....

Nothing more needs said.

Don't worry they'll come up with something. They will invent a special category 6 so that they can blame Trump for pulling out of the Paris Accord. News flash investigators have discovered that weather is actually politically sensitive and this category 6 hurricane proves that Trump is a bad president!

Jo

Nothing more needs said.

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Jo

CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Trump nukes hurricane Dorian in order to change its route."

"Impeach 45!"

Obama only needs to stand on the Southeast shoreline in his high priest of Gaia outfit and the storm will quell.

Warmer water strengthens hurricanes.

One effect of climate change is stronger, slower moving hurricanes.

I hope it sits on Mir-A- Lago until your fat assed orange buddy gets the point.

CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Impeach 45!"

Obama only needs to stand on the Southeast shoreline in his high priest of Gaia outfit and the storm will quell.
Obama believes in science.

Trump believes he is the chosen one.
If Obama and Democrats believed their own propaganda they would be selling all their beach homes and moving inland. Obviously they know it is a joke.

Hurricane Delorean removes greenhouse gases.

Notice how Democrats hope and pray for pain for Americans?

Notice how you assfucks do it with your denial of climate change?

Trump inflicks painonf all Americans. I think destroying Mir-a-lago is only fair.

CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Impeach 45!"

If Obama and Democrats believed their own propaganda they would be selling all their beach homes and moving inland. Obviously they know it is a joke.

They work to lessen the effects. You assfucks are in denial.

Trump inflicks painonf all Americans. I think destroying Mir-a-lago is only fair.
If Democrat propaganda is true, mir-a-lago will be under water in like 12 years and you will get the destruction for America you crave.

CNN Breaking Fake News!

"Impeach 45!"

They work to lessen the effects. You assfucks are in denial.
You are dumb. If the seas were rising at the rate you pray they do, beach property would be dirt cheap. Even Al Gore owns a house that will be under water soon if his propaganda is true.

You are a sucker being played by globalist who hate Americans and America.

If Democrat propaganda is true, mir-a-lago will be under water in like 12 years and you will get the destruction for America you crave.

Trump is building a all to protect one of his overseas courses. So he believes AGW is real & duping people like you?

a 3' storm surge could flood Mar-A-lago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back