Polls show big bounce for Biden before Super Tuesday

So..it's the establishment against the outsider---Bernie doesn't have a chance--the speed and the strength of the polarizing around Biden show that the D's want to come together..they want to do that desperately--I think that will work against Bernie..in the end.

The left is united against Trump..the predictions that the Bernie Bros will sit it out..is nothing but wishful thinking on the part of the worried Trumpkins:

Polls show big bounce to Biden ahead of Super Tuesday

Late-breaking polls of Super Tuesday states show former Vice President Joe Biden making big gains following his decisive victory in South Carolina and a flood of endorsements from former rivals eager to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).
The final FiveThirtyEight forecast finds Sanders and Biden each likely to win seven states a piece today, although the big question is whether Sanders can run up the score in California.
In California, the biggest delegate prize, a new Data for Progress poll found Sanders at 32 percent and Biden at 27 percent, while polls from Swayable and AtlasIntel found Sanders with an 8-point lead.
This is a big change from just last week.
Most polls conducted in late February had found Sanders ahead by between 17 points and 21 points in California, suggesting that Biden is closing in fast. In the FiveThirtyEight model, Biden has gained about 7 points this week.
California will hand out 415 delegates, and a big Sanders win in the Golden State could give him a sizeable delegate lead on Super Tuesday.
Biden still needs to turn the enthusiasm around his thunderous South Carolina victory into real support on the ground, where he's outmanned when it comes to staff and organization.
But the new polls suggest Biden has had a monumental 72 hours since winning the South Carolina primary, something a number of political observers are commenting upon.
Sanders has led in every poll of Texas since January, with one NBC News poll from last week finding him up by 15. But a Swayable survey released Tuesday finds Sanders's lead down to 1 point, while Data for Progress finds Biden ahead by 2 points. The FiveThirtyEight model now counts Biden as the favorite to win the most delegates in Texas.
Early voting has been going on for weeks in California and Texas, which could be to Sanders's advantage since he had led comfortably in both states.
Perhaps the biggest shift in Biden's favor is taking place in Virginia, where polls were close only days ago.
The Data for Progress survey finds Biden opening up a 15-point lead in Old Dominion, after Sanders led in the same poll by 9 points one week ago. A Change Research survey released Tuesday found Biden ahead by 20 points.
The former vice president has locked down a slew of endorsements in Virginia in recent days, from Reps. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas), Bobby Scott (D-Va.), Jennifer Wexton (D-Va.), Don Beyer (D-Va.) and former Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D).
In North Carolina, Data for Progress found the vote swinging from a 2-point advantage for Sanders to a 9-point advantage for Biden.
The same poll found Biden looking like a lock cinch to sweep in four other southern states. Biden leads by 25 points in Alabama, 13 points in Arkansas and 7 points in Oklahoma and Tennessee.

Polls my ass. There'll be only one of two choices the alzheimers patient who has no idea of where or when it is or on old confused out of touch commie who thinks it's still the sixties.

As opposed to, say, a doddering orange klown who thinks the Bronx is a very wonderful place in Germany?

DOOD. That ain't misstating the number of states or screwing up the "fool me once" line. This is taking an entire part of a city that you know intimately and moving it five thousand miles to an entirely different continent, and then repeating it, over and over. I mean if you're going to pretend to be concerned about mental acuity, there ain't no way around that.
We shall see but prepare yourself for another bout of screaming at the sky and another four years of TRUMP.
You'd also do well to start shopping for another party now. I think yours is dead.

I've never rolled with a party. What would be the point?

Fatter o' mact being unaffiliated allows me to vote in either party's primary. Which I've done (both). Unfortunately it does not allow me to vote in both. It should but I had to do a Solomon.

Well I happen to think that this country would be much better off without any political parties whatsoever. I sure as hell can't find any mentioned in the constitution so I find myself wondering how in hell they continue to get away with it. We'd be better off choosing the best people for the job for a change.

The establishment needs Biden to wrap this up soon. They need to get this guy out of the spot light for a while. They were clearly hoping one of the others would rise and take out Sanders, but it just didn't happen. It is hard for me to believe Biden will get the nomination in the end either though. His mental capacity has degrading a ton since he was VP. But, then he is now pushing 80 years old, so that is not unusual.

So..it's the establishment against the outsider---Bernie doesn't have a chance--the speed and the strength of the polarizing around Biden show that the D's want to come together..they want to do that desperately--I think that will work against Bernie..in the end.

The left is united against Trump..the predictions that the Bernie Bros will sit it out..is nothing but wishful thinking on the part of the worried Trumpkins:

Late-breaking polls of Super Tuesday states show former Vice President Joe Biden making big gains following his decisive victory in South Carolina and a flood of endorsements from former rivals eager to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).
The final FiveThirtyEight forecast finds Sanders and Biden each likely to win seven states a piece today, although the big question is whether Sanders can run up the score in California.
In California, the biggest delegate prize, a new Data for Progress poll found Sanders at 32 percent and Biden at 27 percent, while polls from Swayable and AtlasIntel found Sanders with an 8-point lead.
Most polls conducted in late February had found Sanders ahead by between 17 points and 21 points in California, suggesting that Biden is closing in fast. In the FiveThirtyEight model, Biden has gained about 7 points this week.
California will hand out 415 delegates, and a big Sanders win in the Golden State could give him a sizeable delegate lead on Super Tuesday.
Biden still needs to turn the enthusiasm around his thunderous South Carolina victory into real support on the ground, where he's outmanned when it comes to staff and organization.
But the new polls suggest Biden has had a monumental 72 hours since winning the South Carolina primary, something a number of political observers are commenting upon.
Sanders has led in every poll of Texas since January, with one NBC News poll from last week finding him up by 15. But a Swayable survey released Tuesday finds Sanders's lead down to 1 point, while Data for Progress finds Biden ahead by 2 points. The FiveThirtyEight model now counts Biden as the favorite to win the most delegates in Texas.
Early voting has been going on for weeks in California and Texas, which could be to Sanders's advantage since he had led comfortably in both states.
Perhaps the biggest shift in Biden's favor is taking place in Virginia, where polls were close only days ago.
The Data for Progress survey finds Biden opening up a 15-point lead in Old Dominion, after Sanders led in the same poll by 9 points one week ago. A Change Research survey released Tuesday found Biden ahead by 20 points.
The former vice president has locked down a slew of endorsements in Virginia in recent days, from Reps. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas), Bobby Scott (D-Va.), Jennifer Wexton (D-Va.), Don Beyer (D-Va.) and former Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D).
In North Carolina, Data for Progress found the vote swinging from a 2-point advantage for Sanders to a 9-point advantage for Biden.
The same poll found Biden looking like a lock cinch to sweep in four other southern states. Biden leads by 25 points in Alabama, 13 points in Arkansas and 7 points in Oklahoma and Tennessee.

Polls my ass. There'll be only one of two choices the alzheimers patient who has no idea of where or when it is or on old confused out of touch commie who thinks it's still the sixties.
Well..that's your take...but not most of America's..at least thus far. It would appear that many, if not most, of Americans feel that either is preferable to Trump--so what does that tell you/ LOL!

It doesn't tell me shit because you're just bullshitting and wishing out loud. You're so lost in TDS you probably don't even know what day it is half the time. Kinda like the old men you're hoping for.
LOL! You really trot out the TDS for anything these days, eh? I don't have to be crazed to see which way the wind is blowing...wishing? Maybe so..but no more than you and your ilk are! I live in the heart of Trump country...and some are wavering---just like there was the undercover voter in 2016 who talked Left..but voted Trump..there will be more of the undercover voter that talks Trump..and votes anyone but...LOL!~

The reelection of Trump would not be the end of the world..but...there are tens of millions who think it would be. It's not my fault if you have your head so far up your ass that you don't see what is going on.

They said Trump didn't have a chance either

Why should Bernie Bros sit it out...
The best payback would be to either, vote for Trump
or vote for Sanders through write in

At least the Democrats don't discriminate...
They'll eat their own

I can't imagine why the behavior of Democrats in Washington
these past 3 years wouldn't turn off a considerable number
of Democratic voters....people that have been forced
to reckon with their common sense and intellect, are

I know I am

Joe was the front runner in all the polls
even before he officially entered the race
Not only did he lose the first 3 races
he can't even get people to show up at his 'rallies'

So, I just returned from YouTube
after following a link to Biden endorsements
from Pete and Amy after dropping out...

The comment section reflects exactly where i was going
I didn't read one favorable comment...period
Not only was the negativity directed at Joe
and the establishment but at Pete and Amy

Comments were expressing disappointment
they sold themselves out, I thought you were different,
I thought you were better than that, you're all dirty,

Then, when the video pans out,
you see how small the 'crowd' is...lol lol lol

Once thinking folks start to see more conflict and chaos
directed at Bernie, it will create a pattern of similarities
they can compare against Trump...game over

Not that people will like him more,
they will hate him less and the establishment more
People are going to see them as the low down,
no good, shit starters they are

omg-225a.jpg

They'll eat their own

I know I am

Your entire premise is built on the Bernie Bros. wanting 'payback'. What if they don't? What is all they want is Trump gone...and decide that literally anyone is better?

In that case..Trump loses--and you know it.

Biden is running strong in Virginia, N Carolina and Alabama

Bernie did take Vermont

They'll eat their own

I know I am

Your entire premise is built on the Bernie Bros. wanting 'payback'. What if they don't? What is all they want is Trump gone...and decide that literally anyone is better?

In that case..Trump loses--and you know it.
Maybe Hillary should have kept her mouth shut
instead of talking trash about Bernie recently
after he graciously endorsed her and still did
after the DNC emails came to light

Biden = Hillary + Obama

Lets look at Joes top donors

Contributor Total
Masimo Corp $1,099,010
Marcus & Millichap $1,005,760
Blum Capital Partners $1,002,800
Greylock Partners $506,058
Blackstone Group $456,888