Polls Say 64% of New Hampshire Dems Would Rather Die than See Trump Re-Elected

Whenever wild options like that are offered in polls it's sure to attract "yes" votes, as most people are responding like it's a joke. You could say almost anything and it would generate the same result. Here are some other examples I can think of:
  • Would you rather have a villainous race of space aliens invade earth and subjugate humanity to slavery than see Trump re-elected?
  • Would you rather have the polar ice caps melt, resulting in a water world controlled by a villainous Dennis Hopper than see Trump re-elected?
  • Would you rather spend the rest of your (short) life on the run during the zombie apocalypse than see Trump re-elected?
I'd bet you'd get about 64% of Dems responding "yes" to those questions as well. Hyperbole is a funny way of expressing strong opinions. Though the scary thing is, there are undoubtedly a few people that would genuinely mean it when saying yes to any of these questions, lol.

I lived in NH for 20 years. When I was there it was a Rep State and John Sununu was the Governor.

Kinda hard to fathom NH as a Dem State.

so you admire pussy grabbers and mockers of decency?

Saying that women LIKE to have their pussy grabbed by a celebrity doesn't mean that a celebrity will actually grab them by the pussy.
i wonder if these 64% would rather have a 3 inch weener than see Trump re elected

You really cant make this stuff up. Specifically, most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than have Trump re-elected.

The Dims expressing this most strongly tended to be younger and poorer. Go figure....right?

Dims for sure. :thup:

Most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than Trump re-elected, poll finds
That CAN and SHOULD be arranged........Have the meteor just extinguish THEM. That would be nice.
i would imagine that about 50% of democrats would rather have congresswoman "M.W." relocated up their butts than see another four years of Trump

You really cant make this stuff up. Specifically, most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than have Trump re-elected.

The Dims expressing this most strongly tended to be younger and poorer. Go figure....right?

Most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than Trump re-elected, poll finds
And those same people are the ones who say they are going to move to Canada every time a republican president is elected

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

And those same people are the ones who say they are going to move to Canada every time a republican president is elected

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I wish they would. I sure wouldn't miss their whiney arses. :D

Forum List

Back