Polls on abortion and Latinos show democrats are toast !!

latinos by & large ID themselves as christian so that comes as no surprize. but i doubt the age demographics show the same answers all around.
I can't recall how many times I have pointed out that the GOP is really screwing the pooch by being so anti-Mexican since Mexicans are deeply religious, hard working, and family oriented, thus making them the perfect conservative Republican demographic.

polls show 70% want restrictions on abortion

Shows Latinos now approve of trump jumping 19 points in one month

This will give trump the power to stop the deep state crooks
This is two days in a row you have started topics about the same poll.

As I told you yesterday:

The poll says 27 percent of Latinos plan to vote for Trump in 2020.

It also says 58 percent of Latinos plan to DEFINITELY vote against him, while 52 percent of whites plan to DEFINITELY vote against Trump.

See page 17: http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...rist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf

After today's revelations about Trump's suborning of perjury, it's probably going to get worse.
No the men has judged the meuller witch hunt as blackmail to stop trump from going after the deep states serious crimes

Trump now has increased his power that he had already with the men

Now with the Latinos. And now with pot smokers because of Barr and now with the population wanting restrictions on abortion. All this proves the democrats are toast

As I told you yesterday:

It also says 58 percent of Latinos plan to DEFINITELY vote against him, while 52 percent of whites plan to DEFINITELY vote against Trump.

See page 17: http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...rist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf

After today's revelations about Trump's suborning of perjury, it's probably going to get worse.
Yet 51% strongly approve or approve of the job he is doing. This is really interesting. I would not have guessed that.

As I told you yesterday:

No the men has judged the meuller witch hunt as blackmail to stop trump from going after the deep states serious crimes

Now with the Latinos. And now with pot smokers because of Barr and now with the population wanting restrictions on abortion. All this proves the democrats are toast
So...you have chosen to ignore page 17 of your own poll.

latinos by & large ID themselves as christian so that comes as no surprize. but i doubt the age demographics show the same answers all around.
I can't recall how many times I have pointed out that the GOP is really screwing the pooch by being so anti-Mexican since Mexicans are deeply religious, hard working, and family oriented, thus making them the perfect conservative Republican demographic.

Trump is helping the working Latinos to help shape Americans back to the work mode themselves

As I told you yesterday:

Wrong I'm showing how the jump has come from Latinos looking at everything. Including abortion and the jump will then go on to the votes

The votes will change suddenly just like this jump did in one month

The abortion polls are showing the Latinos being against abortion

And the approval poll shows this with the jump for trump

As I told you yesterday:

Wrong I'm showing how the jump has come from Latinos looking at everything. Including abortion and the jump will then go on to the votes

Speculation. Wishful thinking.

These 2 polls can predict what's gonna happen now

And the democrats are in a state of panic

As I told you yesterday:

Speculation. Wishful thinking.

Logic predicts correctly

With record low unemployment for Hispanics. One can predict they will change to see the democrat party as corrupt to the core

Nearly all polls are tied to the deep state for their money and most will try to be biased for them

But many will have some correct data where one can see the bias and enough truth to make it seem not biased

When the deep state falls these agenda polls will fall

Polls are pointless. Most of them are worded to achieve certain outcomes.

That Marist poll may be trying to work an agenda to help the deep state because of their money issue

That poll should have had polls on Hispanic males and females. Males are always more conservative than women so Latinos approval of trump would be a landslide of Hispanic males for trump

This makes logic sense If something does not make logic sense. Something is wrong

Hispanics have record low unemployment

With trumps wall they will have less competition which gives them higher wages

Hispanics are not for abortion

So a big change for trump makes logic sense

Abortion is the number one killer in America and worldwide. It is the most critical human rights abuse of our day.

source: PragerU

Father Frank Pavone, national director of Priests for Life and Missionaries of the Gospel of Life and president of the National Pro-life Religious Council, heralded President Donald Trump as “the most pro-life president we have ever had,”

source: Breitbart

Abortion is the number one killer in America and worldwide. It is the most critical human rights abuse of our day.

source: PragerU
Yes and the more wise are moving away from the democrats

Black women have by far the most abortions and they vote more than any for democrats

Forum List

Back