Polls-Johnson taking more support from Clinton, not Trump-Explains sudden drop in Pro Johnson posts

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Must explain the sudden drop in posts from the Democrats and fake Republican calling for support of Johnson

From the poster that Democrats just love

Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight.com found this:

The majority of pollsters (12) have Clinton’s margin over Trump shrinking when at least one third-party candidate is included. The difference in margins, however, varies among pollsters, and a few, such as Ipsos, have Clinton’s lead rising by the tiniest of bits when at least Johnson is included. Overall, including third-party candidates takes about 1 percentage point away from Clinton’s margin, on average.
Johnson had a good explanation why he’s taking votes from Clinton:

Well I think that’s the social side of this. Choice. A woman’s right to choose. Marriage equality. Let’s stop dropping bombs. This is also appealing to Bernie voters — crony capitalism, it is alive and well. Having been governor of New Mexico, [I know that] legislation gets passed that benefits those who have money and influence and they buy more money and influence. In New Mexico … I may have vetoed more legislation as governor of New Mexico than all the other governors in the country combined. Seven hundred and fifty bills, thousands of line items, but a lot of those vetoes were [about] this level-playing field. Here’s this concept of advantage. There’s a piece of legislation sitting in front of me, and it gives somebody an advantage. And I vetoed that kind of stuff. Or I tried to veto as much of it as I could.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back