Did you know Trump has many business ties to Putin? Does he owe him money?

R

rdean

Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

Trump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians.

“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

it gets even worse

But it should be obvious to anyone trying to pay attention to these moving targets that Trump is saying one thing and doing something else. When it comes to Trump and Russia, the truth may take awhile to emerge.

Bloomberg reported in June that the Clinton Foundation was breached by Russian hackers. “The Russians may also have acquired the emails that Hillary Clinton sent as secretary of State. Putin might be holding back explosive material until October, when its release could ensure a Trump victory,” it reported.

----------------------------------------

We need to see Trump's tax returns now. What is his involvement with Russia? This is looking worse and worse. The press needs to do it's job.

25.gif

This is a flat out lie.

Now on the other hand I can turn around Clinton to Pinchuk and all the Ukrainian oligarchs directly linked to Soros directly linked to Clinton.

How fast do you want me to do this?

Trumpies wouldn't care if Trump was in bed with ISIS, or if he's slept with Putin.

..but they're quick to run and hide behind 'patriotism.' :lol: Laughable ignorance.

Trumpies wouldn't care if Trump was in bed with ISIS, or if he's slept with Putin.

..but they're quick to run and hide behind 'patriotism.' :lol: Laughable ignorance.

Stupid douchebag you don't have a clue what game you are playing. FOOL.

I want Hillary to explain her direct connection to Pinchuck and how she manipulated the coup to give the Ukraine to the Nazis. Even guno finally gets it. FINALLY.

Link??

Stupid motherfucker .. you're being played like a two-dollar whore by Trump the democrat. :lol:

You don't have a clue what I am talking about do you?

Nor do I give a fuck. :0) Trump loses .. end of story.

Link??

If you need a link for that .. you must be 12 years old. :0)

I just wanted link of proof of what you claim. Or is it just your opinion?

BTW Answer TD. Did you know Trump has many business ties to Putin? Does he owe him money?'' Post 13

Stupid motherfucker .. you're being played like a two-dollar whore by Trump the democrat. :lol:

You don't have a clue what I am talking about do you?

Nor do I give a fuck. :0) Trump loses .. end of story.

That is a different topic. LOL

And I warned you. I know my own. Now they are naming their streets after the Nazis. Finally even guno knows I was right when I called out the Ukrainian nazis. Hillary's people.

Link??

If you need a link for that .. you must be 12 years old. :0)

I just wanted link of proof of what you claim. Or is it just your opinion?

BTW Answer TD. Did you know Trump has many business ties to Putin? Does he owe him money?'' Post 13

No ties to Putin.

I have checked till my eyes are bleeding. And by the way, personally I wouldn't have a problem with it. He's a businessman. You do business world wide. But when you are the Secretary of State and Pinchuk gives you 8 million dollars in advance and a promise of 20 million more and you flip his country to his team...................

BWAHAHAHAHAQHAHA!

Forum List

Back