Polls: 18% of Americans want Biden to run again

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Seriously?

Who TF are those 18%? Are they trolling? Are they Republicans who figure Biden running again will guarantee a victory for the GOP?

What pro-U.S. reason could anyone give for wanting him to run again?

face facts----we have much to fear----Biden will step down in favor of something MUCH WORSE

Well, all I can say is that Joe's decisions and actions seem to be getting doubly worse by the month exponentially that I wonder if there will be anything left of the United States by the time his one term is up?

Well, all I can say is that Joe's decisions and actions seem to be getting doubly worse by the month exponentially that I wonder if there will be anything left of the United States by the time his one term is up?
so true----but the donkey had a big following---and the party of the donkey WILL (in all likelihood) WIN --and there is a huge assortment of nuts waiting in the
wings

face facts----we have much to fear----Biden will step down in favor of something MUCH WORSE
That has been the plan all along.

He will wait until just after he has been in place a little over 2 years. That way, Kamala can reign for nearly 10.

By that time, it will be all over.

Ha..... Joe dies in September. Kamal-Toe is found dead from suicide, October 30th from the overwhelming pressure of the job. November 1.... Nancy is sworn in as President of the United States.

November the 2nd.... the White House orders 86 cases of wine.

Seriously?

Who TF are those 18%? Are they trolling? Are they Republicans who figure Biden running again will guarantee a victory for the GOP?

I had no dreaming idea that pres. Biden was popular enough to draw that large of a percentage of the American constituencies support!

Seriously?

A lot of Democrats think that Sleepy Joe is doing a bang-up job.

It isn't the 80 million or whatever they claim voted for him.

But there are still millions that think Brandon's policies of Economic Malaise and the world at war are tremendous.

Seriously?

I am one of those

because he will lose

I tend to think just about any dimrat will lose but esp him

I am one of those

because he will lose

I tend to think just about any dimrat will lose but esp him

If any Democrat will lose, it would be smart for the Democrats to nominate Biden. Why waste the nomination on someone else and stink up their name for a future election.

Polls: only 18% of Americans want to see Biden run for President again...

75% want to see Biden run up stairs again...

joe-biden-fall-gif-1-1.gif

Forum List

Back