Poll.

Should illegals be deported

• Yes

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
you are trying to tell me it's too expensive to deal with and I don't buy it.. nice try though

Not only is it too expensive, it's completely illogical and unworkable.

every thing except open borders is illogical and unworkable to you demonRats.

Mind telling me what the reblundercans plan is for patrolling and securing 2,000 miles of border.

I know, put up a fence!

Got any idea how long it would take to build a 2,000 mile fence?

Let's see, if we could build a mile of fence a month, 2,000 miles would only take 167 years.

Good plan!

Last edited:
Not only is it too expensive, it's completely illogical and unworkable.

every thing except open borders is illogical and unworkable to you demonRats.

Mind telling me what the reblundercans plan is for patrolling and securing 2,000 miles of border.

I know, put up a fence!

so you're just an open borders guy, admit it. yep,, I'd build a fence. we can go to the dang moon we can build a fence.. and arm it with about 50 million volts. we have unemployed people don't we? they need jobs don't they? we're paying unemployment for about two years now aren't we..??? next? how long would it take two million unemployed men to build a fence? obie wan promised us "shovel ready" jobs,, and then just pissed a trillion dollars into the wind. bamn there went our fence.

Last edited:
Why do you think nothing has been done about this problem, since the majority of every poll is that Americans want them out of the country.

Why do you think nothing has been done about this problem, since the majority of every poll is that Americans want them out of the country.

It's the name of the game. Create division, class warfare, racial warfare and economic warfare. in a word VOTES.. sucks but that's the truth. cheap labor and VOTES.

originally posted by froggy
how many support illegals being sent back to their own country?

Not the american government, that's for sure.

The american government has the legal right and the material means to expell illegal immigrants.

But get this through your thick skull:

It doesn't want to... It doesn't have the political will to do it.

Instead of blaming mexico for allowing their citizens to leave the country freely like every democratic state go complain about illegal immigration to the us government and they'll tell you to shove your concerns up your anus just like every administration has been doing even before Reagan!!

Last edited:
The legitimate political representatives of the american people made a conscious choice to ignore american immigration laws.

You have nobody to blame for that but the american people who have been voting for them for the last 40 years!!

Last edited:
Immediately, if not sooner. Let them walk back across the border the first time. Carry them back across the border on stretchers the second time. Carry them back across the border in a body bag the third time. That should solve the problem.

Round em up, ship em out.

Bus, train, Plane, boat, car, horse and buggy, jack ass. doesn't matter one bit.

Within 3 months we'll be asking ourselves; Why the hell didn't we do this years ago?

Round em up, ship em out.

Bus, train, Plane, boat, car, horse and buggy, jack ass. doesn't matter one bit.

Within 3 months we'll be asking ourselves; Why the hell didn't we do this years ago?

And three months after that you'll be bellyaching about the cost of lettuce.

I know, put up a fence!

Let's see, if we could build a mile of fence a month, 2,000 miles would only take 167 years.

Good plan!
Talk about an employment stimulus plan?!!!!
:clap2:

Load 'em into buses and send them home.

Let's do the math on that one.

There's an estimated 20 million illegals in the country. If a bus holds 100 people, that's 200,000 bus loads.

What are we waiting for?

I don't know. What are you waiting for? Every journey begins with a single step. How many does an AIR BUS hold?

An Air Bus probably holds around 200. If we really jam them in there, maybe we can get 400 in a single load.

That's only 50,000 Air Buses! Now we're getting somewhere!

Heck, if the Nazis using early 20th century technology could round up 6,000,000 Jews, we could easily round up 20,000,000 Mexicans if we put our minds to it.

Of course, landing 50,000 planes in Mexico might be a bit of a problem.

Another rascist rears their ugly head.

Forum List

Back