POLL: Who is worse: Biden or Putin?

Who is worse?

• Total voters
Yea that is half true

At this point Putin rates alongside Hitler and GW Bush. (National leaders that ordered unwarranted invasions of other countries)

Anybody that considers Biden to be in any way close to any of those three is an idiot and an asshole!!!!

At this point Putin rates alongside Hitler and GW Bush. (National leaders that ordered unwarranted invasions of other countries)

Anybody that considers Biden to be in any way close to any of those three is an idiot and an asshole!!!!
LOL

Compares Bush to Hitler......lmao

While I know Bush was a Globalist.........he sure as fuck is no comparison to Hitler.........that is reserved for Mao........Stalin........and other scumbags in history.

Yea that is half true

Politifact is half truth too

Because they make it sound like medicare paid for all the wuflu victims

which makes me wonder

were illegal aliens turned away and left to die?

I didnt hear any complaints about that

how about Americans without health insurance?

medicare does not apply to them

there is an incentive for hospitals to lie because even in normal times the get stuck treating uninsured people with non-Covid19

but if they list them as Covid…

LOL

Compares Bush to Hitler......lmao

While I know Bush was a Globalist.........he sure as fuck is no comparison to Hitler.........that is reserved for Mao........Stalin........and other scumbags in history.

I'm sure that the ~1,000,000 Iraqi civilians that were killed during the American invasion & occupation would disagree with you...if they could.

You hang out with terrorists in a war you might get dead.

Sure, the only Iraqi civilians killed were only those that associated with terrorists....:laughing0301:

Besides, Iraqis weren't terrorists. They were people defending their homeland from invasion and occupation.

Grow up!

The essential truth to bear in mind in assessing a survey such as this - patriotic allegiance to the United States vs complicity in a totalitarian thug's brutal aggression against another democracy is this:

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 8.01.43 PM.png

Kooks are not excluded.

Sure, the only Iraqi civilians killed were only those that associated with terrorists....:laughing0301:

Besides, Iraqis weren't terrorists. They were people defending their homeland from invasion and occupation.

Grow up!
A whole lot of people in Japan and Germany were civilians in WWII

They died just like their military did. That is how you win awars. War is sanctioned Murder on a mass scale.

We didnt do that in Iraq. That is why we got stuck over there 20 years

The essential truth to bear in mind in assessing a survey such as this - patriotic allegiance to the United States vs complicity in a totalitarian thug's brutal aggression against another democracy is this:
This is not a tiny percentage of the country, either. This is no longer the lunatic fringe. This has been there all along, just waiting for the right person to let it out.

These last six years have been a very important lesson about this country, in a very ugly way. Now we know.

This is not a tiny percentage of the country, either. This is no longer the lunatic fringe. This has been there all along, just waiting for the right person to let it out.

This has been a very important lesson about this country in a very ugly way. Now we know.
And we know what your sorry asses are.

Dont you have an old woman to beat down over covid regulations? How about firing health care workers who almost all had covid already. Obey me or we will destroy you. Burn cities gas lighting Class Warfare. Inciting violence. Using Fed agents to attack political opponents.

We understand Putin us our enemy but doesnt really effect our lives unless we fire Nukes. But he has ZERO power here to screw us daily like Brandon.

Got news for you Mr. Blame Shifter. If we had a Potus with Balls and no luggage. Putin never would have invaded.

Beandon didnt even put our military on alert to press Putin. And fucked up early saying we would never hit him.

Just like Obama he is a Clusterfuck on foreign pilicy

These last six years have been a very important lesson about this country, in a very ugly way. Now we know.
The bifurcation is between the reality-oriented whose views are shaped by credible evidence, empirical data, sworn testimony, and a reasonable consistency, and the ideological dogmatists whose emotions drive them to lash out when that reality does not accommodate their perverse desires.

By reasonable standards, a bitter, grievance-obsessed, septuagenarian who loses and election by all applicable metrics, cannot handle the truth, cannot contrive anything to the contrary to satisfy any legal venue anywhere in America, yet insists that he was elected in a "Landslide!", is recognized as being - in the kindest of diagnoses - addled. Anyone who indulges and humors such an unfortunate case is not really helping him.

ADDLED:
Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 7.53.17 PM.png

"I WON IN A LANDSLIDE!"

LOSERS' GRIEVANCE JAMBOREE
Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 8.29.50 AM.png

giphy.gif

"You got every vote!
Everybody loves you!
You kicked Wellington's butt!

Nice hat!"

Last edited:
Are you still sticking to that story? As much as we know? I think we have the phone records of this guy and Trump communicating on the day in question.

Or did Trump shred that evidence?

Still waiting for someone to be convicted of insurrection. Yawn.

Forum List

Back