Votes: 0 0.0%
  • prosecute then pardon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ignore

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • deport

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I say let her be and move on. There's a lot on his table and I doubt having her head as a trophy is why he busted his ass for so long and spent 100 million of his own money.

so we should ignore her crimes that others are in jail for? Is the political class above the law? Blago, Martha stewart, and Rostenkowski went to jail. why different treatment for her?
Because the libs will claim it's a witch hunt, petty revenge, etc. and the media will run with it and reinforce the stereotype. The Republicans have a long history of shooting themselves in the foot. I doubt many are considering it unless something comes up they need to deal with.

if she committed national security related crimes, they must prosecute. Otherwise it sets a precedent that others can commit those crimes with no prosecution
You can ignore literally every other consideration and run with it but like I said, it will go nowhere and hurt the party while taking time away from other matters.

I'd rather focus on the big picture and not kick the old bag around anymore. We have what's called a disagreement.

i do believe it is important that she should not be allowed to escape justice

it just isnt trumps job to do

I say let her be and move on. There's a lot on his table and I doubt having her head as a trophy is why he busted his ass for so long and spent 100 million of his own money.

so we should ignore her crimes that others are in jail for? Is the political class above the law? Blago, Martha stewart, and Rostenkowski went to jail. why different treatment for her?
Because the libs will claim it's a witch hunt, petty revenge, etc. and the media will run with it and reinforce the stereotype. The Republicans have a long history of shooting themselves in the foot. I doubt many are considering it unless something comes up they need to deal with.

if she committed national security related crimes, they must prosecute. Otherwise it sets a precedent that others can commit those crimes with no prosecution
You can ignore literally every other consideration and run with it but like I said, it will go nowhere and hurt the party while taking time away from other matters.

I'd rather focus on the big picture and not kick the old bag around anymore. We have what's called a disagreement.

So because of who she is we should ignore violations of federal law? I understand that it might be disruptive and give the corrupt media lots to lie about. But laws are laws and if they don't apply to everyone, we have anarchy.

Nothing, let the FBI and DOJ handle it while Trump concentrates on his campaign objectives, building the wall, securing the border, repealing and replacing Obamacare. Sick Chris Christie on her ass!! :badgrin:

Yup. Let the FBI and DOJ do their job without interfering. Not only would be illegal for Trump order for the prosecution of her, it would be a very bad precedent.

the president cannot prosecute anyone on his own, but presidents can issue pardons. That's the real question. Should Obama or Trump pardon her?

Why is it an issue? Once Trump appoints a new A.G. and FBI director, the Justice Dept. investigation into Hillary's conduct (and Bill's charity) will naturally go forward. It's nothing new. Vindictive democrats went after Nixon and his entire cabinet after he resigned. If Obama pardons Hillary the investigation will probably center on the "Clinton Foundation".

Nothing, let the FBI and DOJ handle it while Trump concentrates on his campaign objectives, building the wall, securing the border, repealing and replacing Obamacare. Sick Chris Christie on her ass!! :badgrin:

Yup. Let the FBI and DOJ do their job without interfering. Not only would be illegal for Trump order for the prosecution of her, it would be a very bad precedent.

the president cannot prosecute anyone on his own, but presidents can issue pardons. That's the real question. Should Obama or Trump pardon her?

If Trump pardons her that means he'll be a one termer. If Obama pardons her you know he's getting some sort of kickback.

Forum List

Back