POLL: What are the chances we'll know who the next President will be on November 4?

What are the chances we'll know who the next President will be on November 4?

• 100% - They're getting systems in place. We'll know.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 75% - Probably. Hopefully. Probably.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 50% - Flip of the coin. This is a mess.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 25% - I doubt it. This isn't looking good.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 0% - No. Supreme Court, here we come.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No answer. I just want to complain about Mac.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Double cheeseburger.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Between counting mailed in ballots and any number of lawyers from both parties getting ready for a Supreme Court battle, what do you think the chances are that we'll wake up on November 4 knowing the final results?

Pick another number if you want, by the way.
Trump better chose the next SC judge wisely----------------

Between counting mailed in ballots and any number of lawyers from both parties getting ready for a Supreme Court battle, what do you think the chances are that we'll wake up on November 4 knowing the final results?

Trump better chose the next SC judge wisely----------------
Nah....he needs to pick a radical who hates n**gers and thinks the Jews need to be killed in mass.

Wait a sec.....that sounds too much like a Democrat.

Nevermind.

So you don’t think Joe or Don will be the candidates. Why?

By then, Trump will be nearing the end of his second term as President, and will be Constitutionally ineligible to run for another term, per the Twenty-Second Amendment.

At this time, it is already quite clear that Biden's physical and mental health has deteriorated enough to cast serious doubt in his suitability to hold office. By 2024, if he's still even alive, I don't think there's much chance that anyone will be able to still sell him as a viable candidate for anything.

Here’s what people don’t understand the electoral college has to meet and present their validated ballots by a certain time.. and if they can’t validate all their ballots on that date they thrown out.. PERIOD.. These unsolicited ballots are meant to cause chaos by media,, it’s already known today that most of these ballots will not be validated by then. And if we know this why are Democrats going through with this?
The "last day" for each state to certify their results varies, but every state will certify on time, guaranteed, to be sure their states' EC votes count, no matter what the courts say. Each state has the right/power to hold their elections and certify their results.

OH we'll see the repeat of the Reagan/Mondale where Reagan got 49/50 states electoral college votes!
The reason is that the majority of people that are really sick of COVID promotion by the MSM, riots promoted by Democrats, are going to make a clean sweep of not only national, but local elections as the Democrats have truly taken the wrong side.
Most Americans don't tell pollsters because of several reasons:
1) they don't answer their phones!
2) Even if they do, they don't want the negative responses that pollster put on them.

Most Americans behind the curtain will pull the lever for GOP and another Reagan/Mondale landslide!

So you don’t think Joe or Don will be the candidates. Why?

By then, Trump will be nearing the end of his second term as President, and will be Constitutionally ineligible to run for another term, per the Twenty-Second Amendment.

At this time, it is already quite clear that Biden's physical and mental health has deteriorated enough to cast serious doubt in his suitability to hold office. By 2024, if he's still even alive, I don't think there's much chance that anyone will be able to still sell him as a viable candidate for anything.
Oh, so you’re assuming dumb Don wins re-election. I tend to think that’s a big assumption. At any rate, it doesn’t really matter. There is very little difference between Joe and Don.

Slim......

It's going to take a while to count Bidens 3 trillion ballots
Well Pelosi can take over as POTUS till they get done counting all of their ballots. Personally I think they should start counting all of those fake ballots now so they won't have to drag the bitch kicking and screaming out of the White House in January.

If its an EC "landslide" we'll know on November 4th, like in 2016.
If its a tight race we won't know for weeks or months
Very possible, then, that we wouldn't know on what would be Inauguration Day.
Still don't know the laws after gore vs bush Jr?

Jesus Christ and this comes from a guy who says he listens to talk radio.
SO TRUE!

The coming US election and its aftermath is looking like it will be even more insane and hysterical than the last one, and the enmity and outrage it creates will give manipulators every opportunity to slide favorable narratives into the slipstream of people’s hot-headed abandonment of their own critical faculties.

Caitlin Johnstone
@caitoz

US Intelligence: If Trump Wins Russia Did It, If Biden Wins It Was China And Iran "Lastly, the dumbest thing about believing foreign nations are interfering in American democracy is believing America has any democracy to interfere with."

US Intelligence: If Trump Wins Russia Did It, If Biden Wins It Was China And Iran
Back in April I said “China’s gonna be so surprised when it finds out it interfered in the November election.”
medium.com

If its an EC "landslide" we'll know on November 4th, like in 2016.
If its a tight race we won't know for weeks or months
Very possible, then, that we wouldn't know on what would be Inauguration Day.
Still don't know the laws after gore vs bush Jr?

Jesus Christ and this comes from a guy who says he listens to talk radio.
SO TRUE!

The coming US election and its aftermath is looking like it will be even more insane and hysterical than the last one, and the enmity and outrage it creates will give manipulators every opportunity to slide favorable narratives into the slipstream of people’s hot-headed abandonment of their own critical faculties.

Caitlin Johnstone
@caitoz

US Intelligence: If Trump Wins Russia Did It, If Biden Wins It Was China And Iran "Lastly, the dumbest thing about believing foreign nations are interfering in American democracy is believing America has any democracy to interfere with."

Back in April I said “China’s gonna be so surprised when it finds out it interfered in the November election.”
medium.com
Every state will certify its EC votes on time.
The senate will count all the states' EC votes on time.
A president will be declared the winner on time.
If however, the EC vote count is 269 to 269 then the fun starts, see the 12th Amendment.

Very low, given the low margins in some of the swing states last time and this push for mail in voting. If we have anything remotely resembling that again, or there are issues with the mail in ballots, which I think there will be, as we're not ready for that, it could be a while.

I'm not seeing the need for the Supreme Court, think that is a bunch of hyperbole, but it is very possible that we won't know for several days and I suppose if things get sticky the Court will get involved, but the results have to be close for that to happen. Whether or not they will be is the question.

I am hoping that Trump wins by a sufficient margin on election night despite Democrats shenanigans

Biden will concede once he realizes that he's been SCHLONGED by Trump.

Here’s what people don’t understand the electoral college has to meet and present their validated ballots by a certain time.. and if they can’t validate all their ballots on that date they thrown out.. PERIOD.. These unsolicited ballots are meant to cause chaos by media,, it’s already known today that most of these ballots will not be validated by then. And if we know this why are Democrats going through with this?
The uncertainty factor. If they can't win outright, they want to be able to parade around proclaiming that they really won, just like a lot of them have been doing with the old, "Hillary won the popular vote" thing.

I am hoping that Trump wins by a sufficient margin on election night despite Democrats shenanigans

I can’t see democrats getting 30% anywhere

I agree about Biden conceding. Biden KNOWS he is not really qualified especially mentally to be President and by closing shop everyday by 9:30 AM, he is showing his capacities.

its highly likely that we will know on election night or the next morning. Trump will take more EC votes than last time and there will be no question because the delta will be too great for the dems and their lawyers to make any case that will stick.

Believe it or not, but NY is in play this time. If trump takes NY it will be over early.

Forum List

Back