POLL: Trump supporters: Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously?

Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously?

• 1. Yes, they really should.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • 2. No, this is silly. They should not.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The neurotic posting of Guardsmen in D.C. and at state capitols around the country is itself a fomenting of extremist demonstrations, potentially damaging and deadly.

They are only a part of yet another Democrat lying Narrative, that the violent demonstrations of January 6th were an attempt at insurrection.

Bullshit on steroids. Nobody tries to take over the government armed with cell phones. Many sarcastic thanks to that cop who died of a stroke, because that allows the Leftist liars (sorry for the redundancy) to call that episode "deadly," which it manifestly was not.

So now, tomorrow when the "deadly demonstrations" that would never have occurred DO NOT OCCUR, our Democrat "leaders" can take credit for preventing them

Leftists are swine.
Aside from the name-calling, are you saying the answer is "no", the threats should not be taken seriously?

It sure is tough to get a straight answer around here!

With DC security essentially at wartime levels, I'm definitely seeing mixed messages here, and I'd like some clarification.

On one hand, we've all seen thinly-veiled threats here and elsewhere from Trump supporters about upcoming violence, their guns & ammunition, "you haven't seen anything yet", "you asked for what's coming," and all that.

On the other hand, we've seen multiple threads here mocking the security reaction to the events of January 6 and online chatter, which has been substantial. As if any of us are wrong to concern ourselves with security at a Presidential Inauguration just days after an attack.

So tell me: Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously, or should they not?
Only if the domestic terrorists are darkies or libs -- and their domestic terrorist goals are stuff like police reform and affordable healthcare, you know, stuff that is designed to destroy our nation and such.....

Does police reform and free healthcare come out of old men's heads when you kick them?
Another non-answer.

You Trumpsters sure are frisky on other threads when you're passing out threats like candy.

But here, not so much. Weird!

With DC security essentially at wartime levels, I'm definitely seeing mixed messages here, and I'd like some clarification.

On one hand, we've all seen thinly-veiled threats here and elsewhere from Trump supporters about upcoming violence, their guns & ammunition, "you haven't seen anything yet", "you asked for what's coming," and all that.

On the other hand, we've seen multiple threads here mocking the security reaction to the events of January 6 and online chatter, which has been substantial. As if any of us are wrong to concern ourselves with security at a Presidential Inauguration just days after an attack.

So tell me: Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously, or should they not?
Why is this directed towards a certain group of people?
Other groups of people have been cheering on domestic terrorism since november of 2016.
You are such a pathetic hack mac :lol:
I can understand why you guys don't want to answer.

Lots and lot of deflection here, as anticipated.

Which answers my clear, fair and direct question just fine.

It's a dishonest question from a manipulative person.

Only if the domestic terrorists are darkies or libs -- and their domestic terrorist goals are stuff like police reform and affordable healthcare, you know, stuff that is designed to destroy our nation and such.....

Does police reform and free healthcare come out of old men's heads when you kick them?
Another non-answer.

You Trumpsters sure are frisky on other threads when you're passing out threats like candy.

But here, not so much. Weird!

When have I ever threatened anyone on here?

Other groups of people have been cheering on domestic terrorism since november of 2016.

Sure okay.

You answered it in your own way, though. So that's fine.

mac is god. didnt you hear?

Yes they should. But what happened in DC while disgusting wasn't terrorism.
You say 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful. Fine, and 99% of those in DC were peaceful. After all there were over 100,000 people there.
But those that stormed a police precinct and attacked a courthouse is closer to terrorism. And they were BLM and Antifa.

I think dems will use overblown security threats as an excuse to violate the civil rights of trump supporters and other conservatives
More self projection from Trumpers......

Trumpers cheered when unmarked federal agents were snatching people off the streets who were nowhere near a protest, let alone storming the DC capitol...

Irony just spit coffee all over the computer screen.

7 months, bitch. You can shut the fuck up now.

Yes they should. But what happened in DC while disgusting wasn't terrorism.
You say 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful. Fine, and 99% of those in DC were peaceful. After all there were over 100,000 people there.
But those that stormed a police precinct and attacked a courthouse is closer to terrorism. And they were BLM and Antifa.
You keep telling yourself that bullshit to stomach the fact -- you are caping up for right wing ammosexuals who opined about kidnapping and murdering elected officials, including their own Vice President...

And for why?? Because they lost an election -- and believed they won based on a lie propagated by their own cult leader........

You can twist yourself into pretzel shapes all you want - that fact will ALWAYS REMAIN

Trumpers cheered when unmarked federal agents were snatching people off the streets who were nowhere near a protest, let alone storming the DC capitol...
If libs had supported trump efforts to end the lib riots during the past year then you would have moral standing to trample on conservative rights now

but you want to have it both ways

None of these questions were asked last summer by most of looney left.

Irony just spit coffee all over the computer screen.

7 months, bitch. You can shut the fuck up now.
Is that a "yes" or a "no"?

It's a clear and simple question.

What are you people afraid of?

Selective memory.

Thread closed, the OP already has a thread on this topic.
Disappointed in the OP where he felt a need for a retread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back