POLL: Trump supporters, is this possible?

Is it possible that Biden actually did beat Trump?

• 1 - Yes, it's possible. I still think the election was rigged.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 2 - No, it's just not possible.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 3 - I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 4 - Some banana nut bread and three shots of rum.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Sounds like some might be in for a long bitter road as it all plays out.
Care to get more specific?
No. I am not much into conversing with accusers.

I will leave you this though and you might figure it out.
It was a clear and fair question, not an accusation or an attack.

I think your evasion has answered it just fine, though, so we're good.
My memory is longer than yours apparently. I do not forget when someone attacks me an it was unwarranted. I left you a clue but it is up to you to search the matter out.

It is much like getting a straight answer frim a libertarian on how their political philosophy can function in the United States, given the incredible greed that exists here.

This is why I try to keep my questions clear, reasonable and fair.

When they evade them, they essentially answer them.

what really slays me...they think they are americans...i call them patrioteers and i swear not one of their dumbasses realizes that is an insult...trump calls them disgusting and they cheer him...all his mantras...lock her up and drain the swamp is like shit you do with toddlers...repeat repeat repeat till they believe what you tell them...he employs three of his kids and is considering pardons for them? and yet yall care about biden's son...and what the hell happen the deficit hawks...well they come back jan 20? i bet they will.....o trump didnt take a salary...why shoud he? he was robbing the country blind..it will be interesting to see his taxes and real estate dealings while president? and who is paying for the bountry on us troops omg yall cared about troops till them...

A more relevant question would be has your confidence in the electoral process increased or decreased ?

No. I am not much into conversing with accusers.

I will leave you this though and you might figure it out.
It was a clear and fair question, not an accusation or an attack.

I think your evasion has answered it just fine, though, so we're good.
My memory is longer than yours apparently. I do not forget when someone attacks me an it was unwarranted. I left you a clue but it is up to you to search the matter out.
As I said, we're good.

It might have been possible. Then multiple swing states election officials violated their election laws making a fair election impossible.

I was unable to get a straight answer from a Trump supporter in another thread, so I thought I would ask this question to all of you.

Is it possible, is there at least a 10% chance, that more people actually did vote for Biden because (a) of their own positions on the issues are different from his, (b) their own perspectives, (c) their own personal priorities, or (d) their own life experiences?

Pretty straightforward question. Please feel free to expand on your answer.
It's possible, but we're talking about illegals.
No, we're not, we're talking about the legal American electorate.

With that in mind, how would you answer the question?
Your question was if more people voted for Biden because...

Are you saying illegals are not people?

You would have to answer that first, otherwise your question has already been answered.

I was unable to get a straight answer from a Trump supporter in another thread, so I thought I would ask this question to all of you.

Is it possible, is there at least a 10% chance, that more people actually did vote for Biden because (a) of their own positions on the issues are different from his, (b) their own perspectives, (c) their own personal priorities, or (d) their own life experiences?

It's possible, but we're talking about illegals.
No, we're not, we're talking about the legal American electorate.

With that in mind, how would you answer the question?
Your question was if more people voted for Biden because...

Are you saying illegals are not people?

You would have to answer that first, otherwise your question has already been answered.
Okay, you've answered my question to my satisfaction, in your own way. Got it.

and yet there is not one bit of evidence to support what trump is saying...hell pence and barr have deserted the ship

dupes don't care ... as long as they feel like they still have a shot at 'winning'.

look at the ' election defense fund ' that donny got set up to rake in all kindsa cash from his dupes.

Trump 2020
Updated
Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC
By Jarrett Renshaw, Joseph Tanfani
9 Min Read

(Reuters) - As President Donald Trump seeks to discredit last week’s election with baseless claims of voter fraud, his team has bombarded his supporters with requests for money to help pay for legal challenges to the results: “The Left will try to STEAL this election!” reads one text.

But any small-dollar donations from Trump’s grassroots donors won’t be going to legal expenses at all, according to a Reuters review of the legal language in the solicitations.

A donor would have to give more than $8,000 before any money goes to the “recount account” established to finance election challenges, including recounts and lawsuits over alleged improprieties, the fundraising disclosures show.

The emailed solicitations send supporters to an “Official Election Defense Fund” website that asks them to sign up for recurring donations to “protect the results and keep fighting even after Election Day.”

The fine print makes clear most of the money will go to other priorities.
[ they won't bother to read it]

A large portion of the money goes to “Save America,” a Trump leadership PAC, or political action committee, set up on Monday, and the Republican National Committee (RNC). Under Federal Election Commission rules, both groups have broad leeway in how they can use the funds.

The Trump campaign, the RNC and Trump’s new Save America PAC did not respond to requests for comment.
Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC

$170,000,000 has been raised so far.... gotta say - donny found a way to make money off of his failure.

It is much like getting a straight answer frim a libertarian on how their political philosophy can function in the United States, given the incredible greed that exists here.

This is why I try to keep my questions clear, reasonable and fair.

When they evade them, they essentially answer them.
The RWNJs have only evasion and denial to use in any discussion. Their "facts" are... not.

now lets discuss the 270 k dead from covid...he knew in feb but didnt give a damn....remember how the ppe shortages where never addressed...how the feds confiscated equipment and hospitals had to hide orders and state were told to deal with it on their own? after all ...it is what it is...

he was willing to give up on the elderly and now the kids...wtf people? wtf?

now lets discuss the 270 k dead from covid...he knew in feb but didnt give a damn....remember how the ppe shortages where never addressed...how the feds confiscated equipment and hospitals had to hide orders and state were told to deal with it on their own? after all ...it is what it is...

Ask any RWNJ, and they'll tell you those people died from preexisting conditions, not COVID-19.

Ask any RWNJ, and they'll tell you those people died from preexisting conditions, not COVID-19.

I've seen them say that ZERO have actually died from COVID.

Funny, tragic, disturbing, bizarre, all in one.

Biden didn't have the support to get elected.....no one was showing up at his rallies, flags and signs were completely non-existent in florida up till about 2 weeks before election where I saw like 5 or 6 houses with them to Trumps hundreds with all of Bidens all showed up over night at the same time and all went down immediately after the election at the same time precisely timed with his Billboard on the highway going down.

I have seen the dems massively cheat so I was expecting them to massively cheat even more this year. It was a forgone conclusion.

China really hates Trump and they also lie scam cheat---and interfere in the election-------I expected them to put out a full out attempt to steal the election from trump (not surprised at all by the wuhan virus's development and release in an election year btw) and install their tried and true puppet--Biden--which is why I think is HOW biden really got nominated along with his HO.

In order for the dems to win any election what so fricking ever--they have to have not just strong support among blacks but strong motivation among blacks voters-----blacks weren't even supporting Biden wholeheartedly

to believe biden won, one would have to think that he is more popular than Obama and Hilliary------which we all know is bullshit. The dems were actually in reality less motivated to vote for the dem president this year----------

Trump received record votes--ergo the libs and their media propaganda nonsense about people hating trump has been bullshit all along. TRUMPS popularity has gone up over the last 4 years not down------------

I read people's body language Well---really really well-------------------biden didn't have the support period.

I've seen them say that ZERO have actually died from COVID.

Funny, tragic, disturbing, bizarre, all in one.
We all know that the only person in America who had the Chinese virus and died but didn't die from the virus was George Floyd.

Oh, yes!

It IS possible that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., did win more votes than President Trump (even with some illegal votes thrown in).

A co-founder of BLM recently boasted that her people were responsible for Mr. Biden's victory (and she expects to be invited to speak with the gentleman and Ms. Harris on how they can show their gratitude.)

We will never know how much rigging took place. That some rigging (plus undocumented immigrants voting) took place is a given. Proof? Well, "absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence."

So in American history, the 2020 election will take on the aura of President Kennedy's assassination & 9/11. Some people will always refuse to accept the official versions. And maybe with good reason.

what really slays me...they think they are americans...i call them patrioteers and i swear not one of their dumbasses realizes that is an insult...trump calls them disgusting and they cheer him...all his mantras...lock her up and drain the swamp is like shit you do with toddlers...repeat repeat repeat till they believe what you tell them...he employs three of his kids and is considering pardons for them? and yet yall care about biden's son...and what the hell happen the deficit hawks...well they come back jan 20? i bet they will.....o trump didnt take a salary...why shoud he? he was robbing the country blind..it will be interesting to see his taxes and real estate dealings while president? and who is paying for the bountry on us troops omg yall cared about troops till them...

^ ' repeat repeat repeat till they believe what you tell them...'

that tactic is also straight out joseph goebbels' book of propaganda.

just sayin'.

Forum List

Back