POLL: Trump supporters, is this possible?

Is it possible that Biden actually did beat Trump?

• 1 - Yes, it's possible. I still think the election was rigged.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 2 - No, it's just not possible.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 3 - I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 4 - Some banana nut bread and three shots of rum.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I was unable to get a straight answer from a Trump supporter in another thread, so I thought I would ask this question to all of you.

Is it possible, is there at least a 10% chance, that more people actually did vote for Biden because (a) of their own positions on the issues are different from his, (b) their own perspectives, (c) their own personal priorities, or (d) their own life experiences?

Pretty straightforward question. Please feel free to expand on your answer.

the ignorance of trump voters is strong...you voted for a man who stole from a children's charity ...mocked the disabled and made fun of a pow....and yet here you are still supporting the loser...i am amazed at people i thought at least had common sense and believed in the american system but hell no ...you continue to cling to this loser and i do not understand why? he has done more to harm this country in under 4 years than any president in modern history..and yet you continue to drink the kool aid..why?

the ignorance of trump voters is strong...you voted for a man who stole from a children's charity ...mocked the disabled and made fun of a pow....and yet here you are still supporting the loser...i am amazed at people i thought at least had common sense and believed in the american system but hell no ...you continue to cling to this loser and i do not understand why? he has done more to harm this country in under 4 years than any president in modern history..and yet you continue to drink the kool aid..why?

^ ' he has done more to harm this country in under 4 years than any president in modern history..and yet you continue to drink the kool aid..why? '

because they would rather be continuously duped & have their twisted thought process' validated, than face the reality they were duped.

I was unable to get a straight answer from a Trump supporter in another thread, so I thought I would ask this question to all of you.

Is it possible, is there at least a 10% chance, that more people actually did vote for Biden because (a) of their own positions on the issues are different from his, (b) their own perspectives, (c) their own personal priorities, or (d) their own life experiences?

It's possible, but we're talking about illegals.

Sounds like some might be in for a long bitter road as it all plays out.
Care to get more specific?
No. I am not much into conversing with accusers.

I will leave you this though and you might figure it out.
It was a clear and fair question, not an accusation or an attack.

I think your evasion has answered it just fine, though, so we're good.

It's possible, but we're talking about illegals.
No, we're not, we're talking about the legal American electorate.

With that in mind, how would you answer the question?

Forum List

Back