Poll: Trump not prepping for debate, good or bad?

Should Trump prepare for his live debates with mock, practice debates?

• Yes- best to be prepared as possible, too much is at stake.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No- best to go with what he is most comfortable with even at risk of being caught off guard

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Probably safe to assume that Trump is just going to be Trump, the eight year old class bully trying to impress his girlfriend in a fifth grade debate. That's just what he is.
That's what politics has devolved to, Mac. Where the fuck have you been for the last 4 decades?

AND, WHO STARTED THAT SHIT???

(ends justify the means)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump had a clear plan for his first debate with Hillary. I'm just not so sure that complaining of unfair trade and illegal immigration will make it for him this time. My guess is that he'll blame dem governors for closing the economy and say "only he" has the real plan to make America great again"

So Dem governors did not close the economy? Who did?
March 15, Trump announces social distancing and limits groups.

Right. But he couldn't do that without the governors, you know that, right? No?
Governors That were screaming that Trump is killing people.
Trump is near 1/4 million.....dead under his watch. Another recession, number 10 of the last 11 by republicans

The coronavirus is TRUMP's FAULT!

Yeah, wow, never heard that one before. What an ass hat

I've heard numerous musicians talk about their guitar solos and or takes of a song and basically suggesting that "you don't plan it, you go with it". Often, especially back in the day when studio time was money; if you couldn't do the song in one take, well, you weren't good enough to be in the studio.

I actually don't have a problem with Trump NOT doing mock debates. Especially with so many untrustworthy people around, better to not tip your hand. As someone who was in Toastmasters (and was nominated to represent my area), having a general outline worked fine for me, I DO think Trump should at least have vital stats on a card that he can refer to. Just to make sure he covers the key points he wants to make to voters, but without bogging down his free form expression.

Otherwise, a debate is a back and forth, and Trump is accustomed to thinking on his feet in the business world. Better to trust what works for YOU, rather than what works for politicians. I have to say I probably wouldn't want to overdo prep either, but, I would write down a few ideas for myself.
I don’t give a fk what Trump does and neither should anyone who understands he’s just a political whore.
wrong---the home wrecking whore is harris...see how you retards think? not good
Wow. Women are a problem for you.
no, people with a lack of brains are a problem for me. btw, i see the TRUTH hurts

Trump had a clear plan for his first debate with Hillary. I'm just not so sure that complaining of unfair trade and illegal immigration will make it for him this time. My guess is that he'll blame dem governors for closing the economy and say "only he" has the real plan to make America great again"

Trump is near 1/4 million.....dead under his watch. Another recession, number 10 of the last 11 by republicans
only in your uneducated head....

The coronavirus is TRUMP's FAULT!

Yeah, wow, never heard that one before. What an ass hat
Only a math illiterate nit wit doesn’t get the exponential growth of infections. While we are dying at a rate of twice that in Canada.....,yes, Trump is responsible .

No matter what swill he feeds the media, he is prepping for the debate. Not doing so would be idiocy.

Claiming to not be doing any prep is nothing more than bluster simular to the way he calls everything he does the 'best' or 'biggest.'
The pos doesn't debate he entertains He's all bluster and bull shit

50 50 toss up decision, for me.

I'm leaning towards non prep though. Trump does fine off script. Biden? Not so much.

Probably safe to assume that Trump is just going to be Trump, the eight year old class bully trying to impress his girlfriend in a fifth grade debate. That's just what he is.
The question here is whether Biden's decline is more or less obvious.
Looks like I called it, huh?

Okay, it wasn't exactly a bold prediction, admittedly. What an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back