Votes: 4 13.3%
  • He will stay in office and run in 2020

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Mango

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is not a poll about what you WANT to happen, or what you think SHOULD happen. This is about looking at what is actually happening and making your best guess.

Trump was becoming an island before this debacle in Charlottesville, and now he's probably the most toxic President in history. And that includes the GOP. You simply cannot lead, and you sure as hell can't govern, if no one will go near you, if your administration is paralyzed.

Or....

He's being railroaded by the Democrats and the media and the GOP establishment, and will be able to rise above the fake news and drain the swamp, showing his detractors to be the anti-American thugs that they are, literally willing his party along and winning re-election in 2020.

So what do you think his fate is?

What on earth does the debacle have to do with Trump?

Everything is Trump's fault of course, except the record job numbers and stock market. What an asshole comment. I don't think you quite understood that Trump disavowed the extemists on both sides - multiple times, and also BEFORE the event. When did Obama condemn BLM?

Long 8 years ahead.
Did you not see the second option?

Many Trump supporters did.

I read your post, and you are saying that Trump has become toxic because of the debacle. Did you read your own post? The 2nd paragraph?

The fact that Trump disavowed both parties, unlike many of the former establishment cowards who have real trouble disavowing Antifa communists and BLM, only makes him that much better.

This is not a poll about what you WANT to happen, or what you think SHOULD happen. This is about looking at what is actually happening and making your best guess.

Trump was becoming an island before this debacle in Charlottesville, and now he's probably the most toxic President in history. And that includes the GOP. You simply cannot lead, and you sure as hell can't govern, if no one will go near you, if your administration is paralyzed.

Or....

He's being railroaded by the Democrats and the media and the GOP establishment, and will be able to rise above the fake news and drain the swamp, showing his detractors to be the anti-American thugs that they are, literally willing his party along and winning re-election in 2020.

What on earth does the debacle have to do with Trump?

Everything is Trump's fault of course, except the record job numbers and stock market. What an asshole comment. I don't think you quite understood that Trump disavowed the extemists on both sides - multiple times, and also BEFORE the event. When did Obama condemn BLM?

Long 8 years ahead.
Did you not see the second option?

Many Trump supporters did.

I read your post, and you are saying that Trump has become toxic because of the debacle. Did you read your own post? The 2nd paragraph?
Well yes, I wrote it.

It also says "Or..." - which I purposely put in bold so the choice would be obvious.

My apologies, perhaps it should have been in a larger font.

Or....

I hope he runs again. The American people might vote for a Mike pence or Rubio now. Trump has lowered the bar.

I want to run against Trump. Make him debate and see him lose.

Or....

I hope he runs again. The American people might vote for a Mike pence or Rubio now. Trump has lowered the bar.

That's my gut reaction, too, but I was so wrong in 2016 that I'm not sure!

:laugh:

I think he will run again, but im not sure if he will win. Can you beat the media and the establishment globalists twice in a row? We will see.

I think you can, and Trumps victory wasn't so much beating anyone media or otherwise. Since 2008 you had an unchecked democrat party that was unpopular with America at large with a GOP who incessently promised to undo bammercare, yet have been abject failures so far. No one but a very few in congress and senate can say they have a safe seat. Trump at best is a placeholder. What was he elected on? Make America great. Hillary? Strongest together. Neither got to run by pushing ideas, instead, trump was a massive fuck you sent to Washington. There he will stay for now. I don't think he will run again not because he is unpopular, but because he is to damn old.

Or....

It'll be close either way but you got to think who will gays, blacks, Arabs, women etc. Most likely show up to vote against?

If Rubio is the candidate they may stay home just relieved Trump's not on the ticket.

Trump hasn't won over any new supporters but he's losing supporters left and right. I'm talking about blacks, unions, teachers ...all the moderates who gambled on Trump but now see they made a mistake. Trumps embarrassing

Or....

no - it's another one of your infamous I HATE TRUMP WHAT SAY YOU bullshit posts you do 2x a week.

the more the left pushes to have him removed the more the right is going to dig in and say FUCK YOU cause they're tired of the left WAH WAH WAH BUTTHURT I AM ways. at this point if for no other reason than the left doesn't get what they want for a change, i want trump in there now 2 full terms.

just to piss off the whiners who won't shut the fuck up and deal with reality and continue to make up their own and try to sell it.

Or....

It'll be close either way but you got to think who will gays, blacks, Arabs, women etc. Most likely show up to vote against?

If Rubio is the candidate they may stay home just relieved Trump's not on the ticket.

Trump hasn't won over any new supporters but he's losing supporters left and right. I'm talking about blacks, unions, teachers ...all the moderates who gambled on Trump but now see they made a mistake. Trumps embarrassing
Agree with all that. I don't know how it could possibly be any other way. But...

I don't know what his fate is, but how does anyone think they're going to get him out?
I think there could come a point at which McConnell and Ryan walk into the Oval Office and tell Trump that this is simply not going to work, that nothing will get done with him in there, and that he's killing the party. That doesn't mean he'd listen to them, but you never know. Exits can be arranged to have face-saving story lines.
he was voted in.

period.

your desire to crush trump is saying FUCK YOU to all who voted for him via our long standing process.

and you wonder why they are saying FUCK YOU in return. yet you question that and then go "but the country!!!"

yea, the country that elected him - that country? why the concern only when it goes your way?

nevermind. i know.

I think Trump has way too big of an ego to step aside on his own.
Yeah, the only way he would do it voluntarily would be saying something like "these people are impossible, they refuse to drain the swamp, I warned you the game is rigged, etc...." - he would have to be the victim.

The only way he MIGHT step down is to save any possible jail time for his mistress/daughter, and that is a big fat maybe!

Yeah, the only way he would do it voluntarily would be saying something like "these people are impossible, they refuse to drain the swamp, I warned you the game is rigged, etc...." - he would have to be the victim.

The only way he MIGHT step down is to save any possible jail time for his mistress/daughter, and that is a big fat maybe!
Yeah, there could be all kinds of currents going on. My poll questions were probably too rigid - if he were to go, it would probably be as a result of both of the top two.

In other words, a "deal" (how ironic) would be made between Trump and the party for him to go while saving face and family.

Yeah, there could be all kinds of currents going on. My poll questions were probably too rigid - if he were to go, it would probably be as a result of both of the top two.

In other words, a "deal" (how ironic) would be made between Trump and the party for him to go while saving face and family.
Yup. I think you've hit on the solution, if it's true there is a chance for a "deal." No one seems to be leaping at the chance to put Pence in the driver's seat, though. He has to keep a low profile due to Trump's ego, I realize, but even the pundits won't go there. Kind of curious.

Yup. I think you've hit on the solution, if it's true there is a chance for a "deal." No one seems to be leaping at the chance to put Pence in the driver's seat, though. He has to keep a low profile due to Trump's ego, I realize, but even the pundits won't go there. Kind of curious.
My guess is that publicly they're keeping it down. I can't imagine that Ryan and McConnell aren't pining for Pence.

Pining for Pence! Campaign Slogan!

:rock:

My guess is that publicly they're keeping it down. I can't imagine that Ryan and McConnell aren't pining for Pence.

I do NOT trust that guy. Anyone truly as Christian and as reasonable and as morally superior as he claims to be would not be a mouthpiece for Trump. He's a jar of vaseline being used for a very particular purpose in this administration.

I do NOT trust that guy. Anyone truly as Christian and as reasonable and as morally superior as he claims to be would not be a mouthpiece for Trump. He's a jar of vaseline being used for a very particular purpose in this administration.
Oh, there's no doubt he's a hardcore Christian conservative. Up and down the line. And that's a conundrum, at least for the short term.

But it looks like the Dems are willing to take that chance, and I really can't blame them. This is madness. Daily.

That's a good question since this Presidency so far is unlike any other, either Trump is far more clever than anybody understands or he's an infant in a $3000 suit, personally I'm starting to suspect the latter given his bizarre and self destructive behavior since he's been in office. Of course the general consensus when he began his run for the Presidency was that he was just a nutcase that didn't have a prayer and he surprised everybody, maybe he has a grand plan to defeat all the opposition he's managed to accumulate, who knows?

The only thing that can be said of his fate with any modicum of certainty is that the journey to that fate should be interesting (and probably terrifying).

People should really cool their jets and think about what is being talked about people trying to force a sitting President out of office because they don't like him do you really want to set that precedent? Remember once you go down that road there is no going back and next time it could happen to a President you do like and support.

Wow... you guys on the right are panicking! Are you starting to finally realize what we've been saying all along... that Trump has no business in the White House.

You guys tried to force Bill Clinton out because of a fucking blow job. This is no time to get sanctimonious.

He isn't going anywhere.
How does he get anyone in DC to work with him at this point?

Their highest priority isn't Trump or the country, it's re-election.

Honestly, I dunno. But, I don't blame that on him. There's been a coup going on by the mainstream of both parties. I see it as very disturbing.
so rewarding the assholes in congress isn't going to happen. so watch in 2018. this will be fun to watch as they anti american reps and senators get removed one by one.

Forum List

Back