Votes: 4 13.3%
  • He will stay in office and run in 2020

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Mango

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know what his fate is, but how does anyone think they're going to get him out?
I think there could come a point at which McConnell and Ryan walk into the Oval Office and tell Trump that this is simply not going to work, that nothing will get done with him in there, and that he's killing the party. That doesn't mean he'd listen to them, but you never know. Exits can be arranged to have face-saving story lines.

Well, that would be a disastrous precedent. Also, it assumes ole Turtlehead and Eddie Munster are still around.

People should really cool their jets and think about what is being talked about people trying to force a sitting President out of office because they don't like him do you really want to set that precedent? Remember once you go down that road there is no going back and next time it could happen to a President you do like and support.

People should really cool their jets and think about what is being talked about people trying to force a sitting President out of office because they don't like him do you really want to set that precedent? Remember once you go down that road there is no going back and next time it could happen to a President you do like and support.
I'm looking at this from the perspective of a paralyzed presidency. Not about guilt or personality or issues or anything like that. The GOP has all the cards for another year and a half. Are they willing to sit on their hands and hope for the best in 2018, and are they willing to live in this shitstorm indefinitely? That's why I wonder if they'd rather just cut their losses. Same for Trump, for that matter.

This is not a poll about what you WANT to happen, or what you think SHOULD happen. This is about looking at what is actually happening and making your best guess.

Trump was becoming an island before this debacle in Charlottesville, and now he's probably the most toxic President in history. And that includes the GOP. You simply cannot lead, and you sure as hell can't govern, if no one will go near you, if your administration is paralyzed.

Or....

He's being railroaded by the Democrats and the media and the GOP establishment, and will be able to rise above the fake news and drain the swamp, showing his detractors to be the anti-American thugs that they are, literally willing his party along and winning re-election in 2020.

So what do you think his fate is?

My honest opinion is Trump has never been known for political correctness and has a history through his business and holdings to be found guilty of discrimination.

Now with that written I believe the GOP are being the snakes in the grass in all this. The way they have been acting it seem to me they want Trump to fall so they can slip Pence in and I hope they fail.

Democrats are just trying to get back into power and it could be Trump best chance to stay in the White House even if he is a Democrat...

I'm looking at this from the perspective of a paralyzed presidency. Not about guilt or personality or issues or anything like that. The GOP has all the cards for another year and a half. Are they willing to sit on their hands and hope for the best in 2018, and are they willing to live in this shitstorm indefinitely? That's why I wonder if they'd rather just cut their losses. Same for Trump, for that matter.
As has been so often quoted on here elections have consequences so the Republicans really have two choices suck it and work with Trump or find someone to challenge him for the nomination in 2020 if he runs for reelection you think there is chaos now try and force him out and see what happens.

This is not a poll about what you WANT to happen, or what you think SHOULD happen. This is about looking at what is actually happening and making your best guess.

Trump was becoming an island before this debacle in Charlottesville, and now he's probably the most toxic President in history. And that includes the GOP. You simply cannot lead, and you sure as hell can't govern, if no one will go near you, if your administration is paralyzed.

Or....

He's being railroaded by the Democrats and the media and the GOP establishment, and will be able to rise above the fake news and drain the swamp, showing his detractors to be the anti-American thugs that they are, literally willing his party along and winning re-election in 2020.

My honest opinion is Trump has never been known for political correctness and has a history through his business and holdings to be found guilty of discrimination.

Now with that written I believe the GOP are being the snakes in the grass in all this. The way they have been acting it seem to me they want Trump to fall so they can slip Pence in and I hope they fail.

Democrats are just trying to get back into power and it could be Trump best chance to stay in the White House even if he is a Democrat...
I have little doubt that those Republicans who Trump supporters would call "the Establishment" would like that, and I'll bet they've talked about it. But no doubt they're well aware of the downside - pitchforks - so they'd want Trump to be on board with the "decision".

Think about what we are discussing here folks... the open overthrow of a duly elected POTUS!!!! Seriously?

Yes, and?

Look, I'm very sorry that the electorate shit the bed and put a man no one thought was going to win or should in the White House. but it should be clear to everyone at this point a mistake was made. So how do we fix the mistake?

The people will speak to this in 2020. A coup is the stuff of third world shitholes.

Nope...the "Establishment" GOP'ers and Trump knew exactly what they were up against...None of this comes as a surprise to either party.
People act as though the Trump admin "looks" bad for not "closing deals" in congress but to anyone sane the perception it's quite the opposite. You see, anyone with a third grade education knows the Trump admin is working tirelessly to get shit done for the people while the DNC piles of shit obstruct and work against the will of the people. Win, win for the Trump admin and the DNC continues to make complete asses of themselves.

Nope...the "Establishment" GOP'ers and Trump knew exactly what they were up against...None of this comes as a surprise to either party.
People act as though the Trump admin "looks" bad for not "closing deals" in congress but to anyone sane the perception it's quite the opposite. You see, anyone with a third grade education knows the Trump admin is working tirelessly to get shit done for the people while the DNC piles of shit obstruct and work against the will of the people. Win, win for the Trump admin and the DNC continues to make complete asses of themselves.
Given what he has against him, including his own party, how does he accomplish anything legislatively?

A President, at VERY least, needs strong support from their own party.

We just saw what that looks like with health care.

Or....

What on earth does the debacle have to do with Trump?

Everything is Trump's fault of course, except the record job numbers and stock market. What an asshole comment. I don't think you quite understood that Trump disavowed the extemists on both sides - multiple times, and also BEFORE the event. When did Obama condemn BLM?

Long 8 years ahead.

Or....

What on earth does the debacle have to do with Trump?

Everything is Trump's fault of course, except the record job numbers and stock market. What an asshole comment. I don't think you quite understood that Trump disavowed the extemists on both sides - multiple times, and also BEFORE the event. When did Obama condemn BLM?

Long 8 years ahead.
Did you not see the second option?

Many Trump supporters did.

Forum List

Back