Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
A few folks acting foolish is not an attack. Unless or until urban insurrection is put on equal standing, nobody should take these claims of 'attacks' on the Capitol as anything more than the political propaganda it is.
"A few folks acting foolish".............................View attachment 505064 View attachment 505065 View attachment 505066
I wonder why the pictures are cropped so tight? This trick was played by the Trump led media during his inauguration, it was suspect then and suspect now.

That all said, peaceful protesting is great and I support it whether I support the cause or not. January 6th was wrong when they went violent.
"I wonder why the pictures are cropped so tight".................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

See? Awkward for you, isn't it?
Awkward for me to ask you to say where black lives matter saved a black person. Not at all, I've now asked three times, can you provide information after the third time? I doubt it. You're a deflectionist.
Awkward for you to the point that you can't even go on about "Blue Lives Matter"..............

I don’t support the actions of any rowdy mob that damages buildings or loots and burns. Therefore I don’t support the actions of those who entered the Capitol Building on Jan 6th.

However this was no “insurrection.” The rioters did not have firearms and it appears the FBI may have been involved in setting up the riot.

You don't have to have guns to have an insurrection.. Many of them did have weapons.. and per Trump's instructions they were there to fight for their country, take back America and overturn the election.

But to implement an insurrection, you have to not just delay the election certification by a day, but prevent it permanently.
Since I did not see any sleeping bags, tents, etc., I saw nothing to indicate this was a permanent attempt, but just headlines grandstanding for a single day. And I see no harm in that. In fact, I kind of like that, even though I totally disagree with their beliefs, values, etc.
In fact, I wish all different opinions and views got similar face time on a regular basis.
Had those insurrectionists gotten hold of the electoral ballots it would have thrown the election to the House based on the number of states and not members , meaning Republicans win. And that was the plan

None of that made any sense to me.
There are never any electoral ballots at the capital, because states run elections, not the federal government.
And no, nothing would throw the election to the House.
There is no way that could happen.
I'm something like eight pages behind, but this is incorrect. The states tabulate their votes at their own capitals, and then the physical results are sent to DC for the certification. The boxes look like that, here modeled by four staffers who carried them out as the invaders climbed in through the windows.

1624551394201.png

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.
I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

The Right: We condemn the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters
BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters ...

The guy is a total dick

What a couple of moroonies

"Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot."

Do you think I'm saying you support the riots?

But this is what makes up the Neo-GOP. Go on. Make America Proud.

Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot. You know it.

Yes, that sounds exactly like what you said. You lectured us as if we don't know the difference. You're the moron.

Note you still won't just condemn all the leftists who committed violence all last summer. All you said is you don't condone it, not the same thing
That's all you can do is make up lies. Rioters were condemned by me and many others on here and across the country. But then again if I recall, the same thing was said about the rioters during the Obama administration.

Violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

You don't condone them, you did condemn them. But no, you won't condemn the leftist rioters.

You did in the past is what we both know is a game. Bull shit, you never did, which is why you won't now. You're fooling no one, fascist

Awkward for you to the point that you can't even go on about "Blue Lives Matter"..............
still awkward for you I see, still can't name that black life black lives matter saved. skate along now sweetie.

Name one what? An Abolitionist or a Free Soiler?
what I asked in the original post!!! post a link or something, prove your nonsense now. skate along little girl.
If you are referring to Abolitionists who fought.....how about Charles Douglass, Robert Gould Shaw, Oliver Otis Howard, David Hunter, Abner Doubleday....just a few.

Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

They broke the law or they are heroes? Seems an easy choice to make.
the mass trespassing and brief violence was not helpful ....there ! you satisfied !

I don’t support the actions of any rowdy mob that damages buildings or loots and burns. Therefore I don’t support the actions of those who entered the Capitol Building on Jan 6th.

However this was no “insurrection.” The rioters did not have firearms and it appears the FBI may have been involved in setting up the riot.

You don't have to have guns to have an insurrection.. Many of them did have weapons.. and per Trump's instructions they were there to fight for their country, take back America and overturn the election.

But to implement an insurrection, you have to not just delay the election certification by a day, but prevent it permanently.
Since I did not see any sleeping bags, tents, etc., I saw nothing to indicate this was a permanent attempt, but just headlines grandstanding for a single day. And I see no harm in that. In fact, I kind of like that, even though I totally disagree with their beliefs, values, etc.
In fact, I wish all different opinions and views got similar face time on a regular basis.
Had those insurrectionists gotten hold of the electoral ballots it would have thrown the election to the House based on the number of states and not members , meaning Republicans win. And that was the plan

There are never any electoral ballots at the capital, because states run elections, not the federal government.
I'm something like eight pages behind, but this is incorrect. The states tabulate their votes at their own capitals, and then the physical results are sent to DC for the certification. The boxes look like that, here modeled by four staffers who carried them out as the invaders climbed in through the windows.

View attachment 505070
why would they allow them to go in if that was truly their intent? stop the boxes from the cars that brought them. Seems more like a plan than waiting for them to be delivered. That's stupid. Just proves it wasn't anyone's intent ever. Just garbage knowledge from demofks.

If you are referring to Abolitionists who fought.....how about Charles Douglass, Robert Gould Shaw, Oliver Otis Howard, David Hunter, Abner Doubleday....just a few.
post the link. Why is that always so difficult for you?

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
You’re not asking the right question.

my vote….

Not a democrat. Oppose the attack
The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.
Look at the fucking poll before typing nonsense.
The vote is 16 to 4 of GOP voters opposed to the riot at the capital, not 0.0
Assuming the 4 votes are GOP and not dems.
Read the fucking post you're responding to.

Who committed the acts of violence at the capital?
OK, I re-read it. You said: "You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question." I showed you that the response was 16-4 (not 0.0)

Prove that "a lot of GOP voters believe "the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong." (you can't, the poll proves you wrong)

Here is my poll question, and your recommended poll question:
"I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans". (yours)

"I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building" (mine)

Call me illiterate, but I'm not seeing a major difference in those two questions, since the capital riot was obviously by Trump supporters, and FBI instigators.
Yeah shit brains; you didn't post the question I posited. Condemning the violence and explicitly listing the offenders as Trump supporters will get you nowhere with your fellow blobbers. You guys are not living in reality.

As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?
You must be the only idiot in the country who doesn't know as "fact" that the people who rioted at the capital building were Trump supporters, duh.

Proving my point about your illiteracy. Your last line:
"As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?" (look again, yes it is in yours, its assumed in mine)

I win. Give your mom her puter back.
Meanwhile back in reality, I gave you 2 links to folks who still insist it was not Trump supporters.

Oh, I'm 100% sure it was Trump supporters who rioted at the Capitol, did the Tiki Torch white power march in Charlottesville, shot up multiple places across the nation...ran over people in their car, routinely beat the crap out of people at their rallies.

Trump supporters crave violence...always have, always will.

PS: My mother died. Watch your step, boy.
1. Ok, but it was Trump supporters. There may have been a few others, such as FBI or antifa, but of the ~400 rioters obviously most were Trump supporters who were upset about the alleged voter fraud.

2. The tiki torch march was about confederate statues not voter fraud. Lets stick to debating one topic at a time. I'm not sure what got shot up except gang violence in urban plantations, like Chicago?! If antifa doesn't want to get beat up, don't have counter rallies, free speech, diversity, tolerance, and all.

3. Trump violence?!
View attachment 504719

View attachment 504720

4. Sorry about your mother, you sounded younger than that. My only point being that proof-reading posts is a good thing.
Great, let's see your evidence that there were members of the FBI and Antifa there....
The "evidence" is tough to come by being that the FBI doesn't like to admit they spy on Americans, and the MSM covers up for them.
Which means you made it up.

You freaks live in a fantasy world where you accept your hallucinations as real. Do you even know you’re psychotic?
Made what up? How stupid are you? Read the fucking articles, and google it.
You're just a partisan hack that can't face reality.
LOL

Why on Earth should I Google your bullshit just because you can't prove it? I already showed revolver.news is a fake news site. Your literally sourcing a known Russian propaganda site (RT) sourcing rightarded news (Fox) sourcing a fake news website (revolver.news) and then getting pissy with me for laughing at your ignorance.

Dumbfuck, Carlson is a moron. Want proof? He claims the FBI was involved because there are "unindicted co-conspirators" listed on the complaint against some Oath Keepers. Carlsson is such an imbecile, it doesn't even occur to him that those are otherwise known as -- informants. Those would be other Oath Keepers striking deals with the FBI to sing like a bird in exchange for reduced or eliminated charges.

You Qultists are out of your fucking minds. There is no tin foil hat conspiracy crazy enough to make you think, 'wait a second?'
So if the FBI "informants" were some of the most radical "conspirators" trying to entrap the goobers, that makes "white supremacists" the biggest threat facing the US? Hardly.
Keep covering up for the deep state moron. The FBI got away with illegally spying on Trump, falsifying evidence, and setting up General Flynn, so setting up a few hicks is no challenge. Yet they fail to investigate Hunter's laptop full of evidence as well as in in-person whistleblower. The Federal government is just a partisan extension of the DNC.
So I'm not giving the FBI a pass yet. If the "informants" were part of the planning, why wasn't the capital building fortified and reinforced? Maybe someone wanted an incident for political gain. We'll see what comes out of the woodwork over time.
As an example, Dr. Fauci's paying the Wuhan Lab for covid "gain of function" research bit him on the ass.
"So if the FBI "informants"..."

That's as far as I got to see you're lying again.

In reality, you possess zero evidence the informants are FBI.

And again, you posted links to a number of websites carrying this nonsense as though multiple sites carrying the story lends it credibility -- but you ignored the fact that EVERY site you linked referenced the same fake news website, revolover.news, which is an unabashedly fake website; which refuses to disclose who's behind it.

You're fucking crazy, con. :cuckoo:
You don't know how many FBI informants, including "deal cutter rats" not just undercover FBI agents, there were. Given other surveillance capabilities of the government, I can't imagine that the FBI didn't know that the bullhorn guys would herd the crowd over to the capital building. Even if there were zero "informants" the security folks knew that up to 1m Trump supporters would be attending his rally. So why wasn't the Capital Building, that was in-session, protected better? just sayin'
LOL

Ummm, neither do you yet you're the one claiming the FBI may have been involved but you have no proof to back that up.

I'm the one pointing out you have no proof.

The law now prevents certain choke-holds but can’t prevent Chinese communist fentanyl from being smuggled or eaten. What laws were broken by marauding blm baboons, that they are to be considered separate from the events of 6 Jan?

Nothing changed on choke holds.
They were always legal if used in defense from a deadly attack.
They were never legal if used to subdue or force compliance.

Same as tasers.
Tasers can and do sometimes kill, just as chokes can and sometimes do.
So you can use a taser in defense from a deadly attack.
But you can not use a taser to subdue or force compliance.

Have there been election fraud?
Yes.
I think the 2000 election was very close and probably swung by inappropriate vote ballot design, illegal rejection of voters, illegal rejection of hanging chads, etc.
Other elections were inappropriate results because parties prevented the most popular candidates from getting to the ballot.
For example, both Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard are far more popular with the general voter population than they were with the slanted and unfair party system.

Do we need to occupy Congress in order to get elections fixed?
Absolutely.
We should never have allowed political parties to have any role at all in elections.
We should have a single federally run election that puts all candidates on the ballot and you rank them.
Congress knows this has always been done wrong, and is complicit with the corruption.

Congress is not an august organization of respectable people, but the worst liars and thieves I have ever seen.
We need to occupy congress on a regular basis until they make tax laws fair, make public health care, stop illegal wars and foreign troop deployments, end the illegal war on drugs, end illegal 3 strikes laws, end illegal asset forfeiture laws, etc.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat
I do not support riots. Never seen you condemn those involved in city riots from the Floyd violence.

BlindBoob: You never condemned the rioters ...

The guy is a total dick

What a couple of moroonies

"Like the Capital assault, most support the right to protest, not to riot."

Do you think I'm saying you support the riots?

But this is what makes up the Neo-GOP. Go on. Make America Proud.

Yes, that sounds exactly like what you said. You lectured us as if we don't know the difference. You're the moron.

Note you still won't just condemn all the leftists who committed violence all last summer. All you said is you don't condone it, not the same thing
That's all you can do is make up lies. Rioters were condemned by me and many others on here and across the country. But then again if I recall, the same thing was said about the rioters during the Obama administration.

Violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

You don't condone them, you did condemn them. But no, you won't condemn the leftist rioters.

You did in the past is what we both know is a game. Bull shit, you never did, which is why you won't now. You're fooling no one, fascist
I condemn rioters. Period. I also condemn vandals. Period. I also condemn arsonists. Period. I also condemn looters. Period. I also condemn insurrectionists. Period.

As an example, Dr. Fauci's paying the Wuhan Lab for covid "gain of function" research bit him on the ass.
That's another lie. Fauci actually said “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect, that the N.I.H. has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute.”
The Wuhan Lab documented that the funding came from NIH. Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do gain of function research, and it got out. Thank God it wasn't the deadliest virus they developed.
Point being, that we can't trust anything that the government says or does. You can drink their KoolAde, I'm not.
Funding for research did come from the N.I.H. but that funding wasn't for gain-of-function research. Nor had it been proven that was the origin of the virus. Senator Paul lied and Fauci called him on it.

Generally you don't bust down and through barricaded doorways and windows
she was where she was because the cops opened the doors and let them in. It's on tape. She shouldn't have been in there. At most she should have been arrested. no issue from me for her breaking a window. But shot? naw, makes you look stupid to suggest such a thing.
The "she had it coming" line of "reasoning".
A morally vacuous line of defense that I thought was dead in 1988 when Jodie Foster made The Accused.

Two Capitol cops are standing back in the shadows looking at Ashli Babbitt.
"Whoa....looky there at that broad standing there all unarmed and peaceable. She's just askin' for it!"
"You know it! She wants me to shoot her so bad she can taste it".
"Yeah. They all say they don't want to get murdered. But she's practically beggin' for it!"

"Hell yeah! And she wants to go kill a member of Congress too. You can tell by the way she's
just standing there all unarmed and everything."

One of the cops draws his pistol and fires and then turns to the other.
"I had no choice, right? You saw it. You saw that bitch standing there just wantin' to get plugged".
"100 % percent, bro. 100%. All those bitches want it".

Wow, you people are something else. Looting stores is a secondary effect on the reason the insurrection was occurring. Nobody was rioting for the purpose of looting stores, they were rioting to disrupt the executive branch of government on the state and municipal level.
your communicating at a box of rocks, the demofks have no IQ. Just like rocks.
Ironic post that.

Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

the mass trespassing and brief violence was not helpful ....there ! you satisfied !
You forgot about the personal violence, vandalism, theft and overall damage to our democratic values that permeate not just through our country that creates instability but what this does to our reputation around the globe for being the good guys when now Putin leaps onto this to try and demonstrate that somehow they are a beacon of freedom.

You forgot about the personal violence, vandalism, theft and overall damage to our democratic values that permeate not just through our country that creates instability but what this does to our reputation around the globe for being the good guys when now Putin leaps onto this to try and demonstrate that somehow they are a beacon of freedom.
i know ! the blm and antifa riots have damaged gov buildings ,injured over 2000 cops and they even managed to overthrow local state and fed government and established the marxist nation of Chop in Seattle !
1624552582397.png

View attachment 505070
why would they allow them to go in if that was truly their intent? stop the boxes from the cars that brought them. Seems more like a plan than waiting for them to be delivered. That's stupid. Just proves it wasn't anyone's intent ever. Just garbage knowledge from demofks.
Dumbfuck, they only allowed them to enter to save the lives of the police, who were overwhelmed by shear numbers, after trying to keep them out...

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??

Forum List

Back