Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

The police had no way of knowing whether the woman was armed or unarmed she was part of an armed insurrection. Please are not required to determine whether someone is armed or on arm before feeling threatened and shooting them.

The woman was violently breaking the law and attacking the capital her death may have saved the lives of those who are trying to escape the mob.

The same could be said of any visitor to congress, that the police has no way of knowing if they aer armed or unarmed.
So then NO, the police ARE required by law to determine a visible weapon before shooting.
Feeling threatened is not sufficient.

Breaking a window is "violently breaking the law", but is insufficient grounds for shooting someone.
There was no one who had not already escaped if they had wanted to.
There no longer was any point in defending that barricade any more.
Otherwise the police would not have moved aside.
That is UNLESS, the intent was to deliberately shoot and kill Ashli, as an example?
But that would then be 1st degree murder.
The police on the mob side of the door moved aside because they were unprotected and threatened with mob violence.

Guess what? The mob STOPPED once they saw that there were consequences for their actions. They would have surged right through had that shot not been fired and you all know it

Had those insurrectionists gotten hold of the electoral ballots it would have thrown the election to the House based on the number of states and not members , meaning Republicans win. And that was the plan
got the plan on how that was going to go down?

The police on the mob side of the door moved aside because they were unprotected and threatened with mob violence.
what was the violence? Why did they open the doors and let them in then?

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.

Looks like you already got people who answered "Other" but in their post they support the "violence and law breaking".
The test is for GOP voters to decide. "Other" means we're still tracking favorably and lawfully.
No, you should have stated conservatives, that'd give the more fringier in your group a chance to answer.
I'm not a conservative, I'm a Trump "America First Populist". Conservatism is dead. Its also a lie.
You’re right about that. Conservatism has always been a lie for all but the very wealthy and now Trump killed it dead
I hope "conservatism" is DEAD. "Only little people pay taxes" is what the 1% really think.
The GOP personal tax cuts are a fiscal disaster. Trump and Mnuchin said that the tax cuts would spur 5% GDP growth and pay for themselves, which is total nonsense.
But the oligarchs like their tax cuts, so we'll see what the democrats do with taxes. I'm not optimistic.
Every now and then you get something right. You got that one.

Sadly you forgot Trump’s budget busting tax cuts… or just ignored them

what was the violence? Why did they open the doors and let them in then?
The “they” you are referring to are a few ( now fired) Trumper Capitol Police. NOT the cops in front of that door

The “they” you are referring to are a few ( now fired) Trumper Capitol Police. NOT the cops in front of that door
The police that was referenced in the post I responded to. Ask that person who they meant.

Had those insurrectionists gotten hold of the electoral ballots it would have thrown the election to the House based on the number of states and not members , meaning Republicans win. And that was the plan
got the plan on how that was going to go down?
I just described it retard. Alternately if that mob had gotten ahold of Pence or other law makers martial law would have been declared and then all bets are off

1624473554746.png

Explain to me the difference between this and Jan 6?

I just described it retard. Alternately if that mob had gotten ahold of Pence or other law makers martial law would have been declared and then all bets are off
let's see the paper version you got it from.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Looks like you already got people who answered "Other" but in their post they support the "violence and law breaking".
The test is for GOP voters to decide. "Other" means we're still tracking favorably and lawfully.
No, you should have stated conservatives, that'd give the more fringier in your group a chance to answer.
I'm not a conservative, I'm a Trump "America First Populist". Conservatism is dead. Its also a lie.
You're a magaturd. There's no use for you. At all.
Says a low IQ democrat. Got any content to debate or are you too stupid?
There's no one dumber than a magaturd. No one.

It's amusing to watch all the sheeple children using the word "insurrection".

It is their way of signaling the other sheeple children that yes, they have never entertained so much as a single original thought in their lives.

Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

They broke the law or they are heroes? Seems an easy choice to make.

Most of them.

There was nothing wrong with the peaceful demonstration. Going into the Capital was wrong. The poll was clear that it's entering the Capital that was wrong.

But you are a mind reader. I call bull shit to that. So prove it. I'm thinking of a number between one and a million. What is it since you claim to read minds?

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.

Yes, Democrats supported the violence, looting and plunder in cities across America all last summer, not going into the Capital on January 6. True dat

You’re right about that. Conservatism has always been a lie for all but the very wealthy and now Trump killed it dead
I hope "conservatism" is DEAD. "Only little people pay taxes" is what the 1% really think.
The GOP personal tax cuts are a fiscal disaster. Trump and Mnuchin said that the tax cuts would spur 5% GDP growth and pay for themselves, which is total nonsense.
But the oligarchs like their tax cuts, so we'll see what the democrats do with taxes. I'm not optimistic.
Every now and then you get something right. You got that one.

Sadly you forgot Trump’s budget busting tax cuts… or just ignored them
Please re-read my post. Then re-read your post.

I don’t support the actions of any rowdy mob that damages buildings or loots and burns. Therefore I don’t support the actions of those who entered the Capitol Building on Jan 6th.

However this was no “insurrection.” The rioters did not have firearms and it appears the FBI may have been involved in setting up the riot.

You don't have to have guns to have an insurrection.. Many of them did have weapons.. and per Trump's instructions they were there to fight for their country, take back America and overturn the election.

But to implement an insurrection, you have to not just delay the election certification by a day, but prevent it permanently.
Since I did not see any sleeping bags, tents, etc., I saw nothing to indicate this was a permanent attempt, but just headlines grandstanding for a single day. And I see no harm in that. In fact, I kind of like that, even though I totally disagree with their beliefs, values, etc.
In fact, I wish all different opinions and views got similar face time on a regular basis.
Good point.

The Republicans definitely would have won a House vote (because it gets one vote per state, not per Representative), but I'm not sure if the physical disappearance of the votes would kick it to that. Whether it does or doesn't, though, it would at least delay the final ruling, and give the pro-Trump contingent more fuel to scream outrage; at that point, all they had left was to delay, scream, and hope for a miracle.

A lot of them also believed that Pence had the legal ability to halt the certification, which he did not.

You're a magaturd. There's no use for you. At all.
Says a low IQ democrat. Got any content to debate or are you too stupid?
There's no one dumber than a magaturd. No one.
LOL!! You are!! Congratulations!! Your posts have no content, none, nada, zilch, zero, nil, nothing. So lets not compare IQs, ok?

Forum List

Back