Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
Trumps Jan 6th circus was more than an attack on a government building. It was an attack on the workings of of the Constitution.
how so? we have had a civil war before you know? maybe you don't. There is that.
How'd the last one work out for the con-servative con-federates?
the demofks lost like they always lose. They are bad at battle. Just like in here.

Might have! Might haves are not covered by the election laws in any state. Well at least so far they are not. Courts demand evidence, not hearsay, wild CS's, ultra violet light, creases, panda poop......whatever!
And the way that is done is through audits. you finally learning something?

Dude? Tell me how you really feel big boy! Need some more clutching pearls? I think I can still get you that special deal from last week if you want. Just let me know!
I did, perhaps go back to school and learn to read. I heard they have on line programs.
:auiqs.jpg:
It's not a party lined topic 'in the real world'.
Hate to break it to you but you have no idea what the real world is. You are satisfied with what fascists and Communists say it is.
Just like the 9-11 attacks, patriotic Americans are appalled at the fascist tactics the Neo-GOP are now embracing. The repetition of the Biglie. Violent coercion by unruly mobs invading government buildings seeking to disrupt the Congress while it was carrying out it's Constitutional obligation.
ROFL! The Dims are the ones who engage in FASCIST tactics. They are trying to criminalize opposing the Demecrat party. They are defending censorship and organizing a STAZI brigade to police their fellow Americans. Biden wants Americans to all rat on anyone who criticizes his administration.

You are all born NAZIs.

Team Biden Wants You to Be an Informant

Yeah if you see someone like Timmy McVeigh who you have reason to believe might be planning violence, it might be a good idea to call your local LEO and drop a few hints. It's most likely nothing but you might stop another OKC bombing. Or is that ancient history now? Or has the Neo-GOP pinned that on the left too?
Biden wants you to report on your neighbor simply because he says the election was a swindle. Pretending that's some kind of threat to humanity only shows what a witless baboon you are.

Why do you think McVeigh was mad about an election when he blew up all those people?
did you mean, Why, do you think McVeigh was mad about an election?

Protests to see what might have gone awry

Might have! Might haves are not covered by the election laws in any state. Well at least so far they are not. Courts demand evidence, not hearsay, wild CS's, ultra violet light, creases, panda poop......whatever!
You are using the might have over and over to sluff off Babbits murder

Nope, she was coming through the smashed out window next to the barricaded door when she was shot. She wasn't shot because she might come through the broken window. They didn't start shooting into the mob when they broke out the window.

Protests to see what might have gone awry

You are using the might have over and over to sluff off Babbits murder

Nope, she was coming through the smashed out window next to the barricaded door when she was shot. She wasn't shot because she might come through the broken window. They didn't start shooting into the mob when they broke out the window.
technically she wasn't in his space then. murder. can't shoot someone on your front porch if you are inside. Castle doctrine is clear.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Have you seen this video?
It's amazing who we THINK is behind it, until you see who actually IS behind it.
Roughly 30 minutes long.
Extremely informative.
Who, what, where, when and even why.
Hugs

Their plan to get the US is written in Islamis script........and they talk about people willing to break windows so they can get into the buildings. Seen this behavior in the riots and the same thing 1/6 where you had the team of window breakers break a window and then sneak off quickly leaving others to break in. The old hippy dog needs to be arrested for treason and terrorism.

Each state has it's own laws that prescribes audits. A partisan audit being conducted over a halve a year after the election to appease el'Trumpia is lot like:

:CryingCow:

Trumps Jan 6th circus was more than an attack on a government building. It was an attack on the workings of of the Constitution.
how so? we have had a civil war before you know? maybe you don't. There is that.
How'd the last one work out for the con-servative con-federates?
the demofks lost like they always lose. They are bad at battle. Just like in here.
Liar. They held their own in battle, sure they lost the war, of attrition.

Armed means with guns
So, prevent I'm coming at you with a baseball bat.

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Unarmed people according to kyzr.
The 1/6 protesters were unarmed, i.e. no guns.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
Compare those "weapons" to guns. You are lying saying that they were armed.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

Why are you defending them?
I'm not defending the rioters. I'm defending the insurrection charge.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
The lie I'm saying you made is saying that the rioters were "armed".
They did not all have guns. as would be needed to have a real insurrection.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
What I saw were rioters, no one was charged with "insurrection".
So the dems continual whining about an insurrection are bullshit.
Yes...I understand that is how you feel. I'm stating facts. This will be recorded in history as a failed insurrection.
Maybe the Marxists who write and publish books will re-write history, but since not one of the rioters was charged with "insurrection" that is PROOF that it was NOT an insurrection. The "insurrection" is just a lie, just a democrat talking point. It's not a "feel" its a fact, no charges of insurrection, QED. Maybe we can charge the FBI with fomenting an "insurrection"?
Sure, you can get all ridiculous about it but I’m still just stating a fact.
The fact is that no one was charged with "insurrection".
Again, that is not going to change how this incident is written in the history books. It will be written as a failed insurrection. There is nothing you can say or do about it.

Several to comment on:

"Her kids will miss her."
Did she have kids? I haven't...to date seen any source that said she was a mother.
I did see this in the NYT: Woman Killed in Capitol Embraced Trump and QAnon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The poster Blind Boo offers us all a succinct and useful description of what America experienced ....and was reduced by.....on January 6th.
A hat-tip, to BB. :thup:

Trumps Jan 6th ........ was an attack on the workings of of the Constitution. On that day, the process that was attacked, use to be the jewel in our crown. Our nonviolent transfer of power from one ruling party to the next. Where the Vice President presides over the ceremonial counting of the Electoral College votes for the next President in a joint session of Congress.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Biden wants you to report on your neighbor simply because he says the election was a swindle."
Ummm, you may wanna re-think that one poster.
Or, at least offer the forum members a fuller explanation of just exactly what it is that you are trying to convey.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
Yes...I understand that is how you feel. I'm stating facts. This will be recorded in history as a failed insurrection.
Maybe the Marxists who write and publish books will re-write history, but since not one of the rioters was charged with "insurrection" that is PROOF that it was NOT an insurrection. The "insurrection" is just a lie, just a democrat talking point. It's not a "feel" its a fact, no charges of insurrection, QED. Maybe we can charge the FBI with fomenting an "insurrection"?
Again, that is not going to change how this incident is written in the history books. It will be written as a failed insurrection. There is nothing you can say or do about it.
And more and more is coming out that this was a heavily INCEL insurrection.

Each state has it's own laws that prescribes audits. A partisan audit being conducted over a halve a year after the election to appease el'Trumpia is lot like:

:CryingCow:
Laws that prescribes audits? Such a thing doesn't even exist. Who do you think you're fooling?

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

And more and more is coming out that this was a heavily INCEL insurrection.
You mean the prog morons keep making up more stuff?

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

No it won't, turd. It will go down as a swindle.

Insurrection is defined by the goal of the actors.
yep and what? what is the goal of burning down a police precinct exactly?
yep and what? what is the goal of burning down a police precinct exactly?
Read my post, dope. It was clear.
No your dodge was just that a dodge a group attempting to burn down a federal court house is the same, a group attempting to over throw the lawful police enforcement of law is the same.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
You’re not asking the right question.

my vote….

Not a democrat. Oppose the attack
The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

And I’m sure that is a deeply held believe in your heart. It’s also very wrong.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

NOT.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

NOT.
Wanna bet? :lol:

Forum List

Back